>>Let's play a game<<

[Chapter 18]

<<  2/3  >>

"Okay Alex, You're going to be here for three days before you can come home, Alright?" I said.

"No, I don't want to be here! I want to go home!" He cried.

"Your Uncle Goldie is going to stay here for a little bit with you, After that he's gonna go and you're gonna be here alone, okay?"

His ears dropped and I couldn't help but feel bad. "Listen, if something happens, You can ask three people to call me, You can ask Chip, Flame, or Flawless. You know how they look like, right?"

He nodded, "But what if I can't find them?"

"They'll be checking up on you for me from time to time. I have a few things to take care of."

He looked down and grabbed my hand. "But you're hurt too.. You need to stay-"

"Alex. It's just a small cut." I lied.

When I was trying to stop Phantom foxy from stabbing me he stabbed my hand instead, Luckily it didn't go all the way through but it was still deep.

"Promise you'll be back?" He said.

"I promise."

---------------
Alex POV
---------------

It's been hours since my dad and Goldie have left. Chip and flame brought Uno and a few snacks so we could play, I was winning until Chip pulled out a '+4'

"seriously!?" I yelled, Grabbing 4 more.

He laughed and grabbed some Doritos, Suddenly there was a knock on the door and flawless came inside.

"Flame, The boss wants you." He said, Stealing a few Doritos as well.

"Aw man.. Let's finish next time, Okay? Bye Alex." Flame gave me a fist bump before leaving.

As me and Chip put away the cards I suddenly turned to look at him, "How old are you?"

"I'm thirty seven." He put away Uno In his backpack, "I heard your six.. no?"

I nodded "Do you have a girlfriend?"

He looked down, "I did.."

"What happened to her?"

"The same thing that happened with your parents, We just didn't love eachother anymore and we called it quits."

"My.. mom and dad.. don't love eachother?" I started to tear up.

He looked at me, "Well- I can't speak for them, but they probably love eachother, they just aren't together." He grabbed his bag, "But I do know that your dad still loves your mom."

"Okay." I mumbled.

He gave me a soft smile before leaving, "Goodnight, Alex. Your dad should be here soon."

I nodded and watched as he closed the door. I immediately got off of the bed and looked down.

I'm too high up!

I looked around the room and saw my pillows.

... I guess that could work.

I threw the two pillows on the floor and slowly jumped down, Landing on my foot that wasn't broken, suddenly the pillows moved and I fell back, hitting my head on the floor.

I groaned in pain and sat up while rubbing the side of my head, I then put the pillows back before grabbing my crutches and leaving the room.

I looked around and quickly went to the elevator, pressing the button with my crutches, it opened and I walked inside, I then looked at the buttons and saw that there were eight floors.

"Woah.." I whispered.

"impressive, Huh?"

I looked up and saw a man who looked kinda like my mom, except a little on the bigger side and without a face and arm.

His face sparked and his eyes where technically just red dots. I stayed silent.

"What's your name, kid?"

I hesitated, "My dad said not to talk to anybody I don't know."

He pressed the button to the highest floor, "You're a smart kid, You know that?"

We reached the highest floor and he turned to look at me, "After you." He said.

I was unsure, But I still got off the elevator with him. The floor we were on seemed to still be under construction or abandoned since there was hardly any light, There was wood pieces everywhere, and paint buckets here and there.

"You're Freddy's kid, Aren't you?" The man asked.

"Yes." I answered Quietly as I walked into what seemed like an office.

"I hear you like to play Uno." He chuckled.

I gulped and looked around, I made my eyes glow and saw people in black standing in the corners of the room.

This time, they didn't just have a mask covering their eyes, The masks they had were fully covering their face, Some had gold streaks on them, while other's had red streaks.

"Come here kid." The man called out.

I turned to look at him, He held his hand out for me. I wasn't entirely sure I should get close to this guy.. He gives me bad vibes.

But Still, I walked over to him. He grabbed my crutches and picked me up, Sitting me down on his lap.

"So, What's your name?"

"Al.. Alex." I lowered my ears.

"Are you scared, Alex?" He said, wrapping his arm around my back to keep me from falling.

I stayed silent, unsure of what to say.

"Here." He pulled a drawer out and I saw A knife and gun.

I tensed up a bit but he only softly tightened his grip around me. "Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you. Which candy do you want?"

I shifted my gaze from the weapons to the candy on the other side of the drawer, I pointed to the dumdum.

"A dumdum? you like lollipops?" He handed me the piece of candy.

I nodded and unwrapped it.

"Your dad would always prefer those too as a kid." He said.

I frowned slightly and ate the candy, "You never told me your name." I said.

"Call me boss man.. I'm not your boss, I know.. But atleast not yet."

I looked at him, "I'm six, I can't work."

"Flame is fifteen and he's in school, He's working right now.. Tell you what, If you can beat me in this game of chess, You'll never work for me."

"Yay! I like games!" I smiled, Jumping off of his lap.

"I like them too.." He chuckled slightly.

~𖧷~

A/N: Wait, Freddy and Withered Bonnie met before?? 🤔