>>They didn't deserve that<<

[Chapter 2]

<< 1/3 >>

After some time the bleeding stopped and I was now outside on my balcony at exactly 3:40am, watching from afar as Springtrap and Goldie dance under the moonlight. Not caring if it was late out.

All they're focusing on is eachother. A wave of sadness hits me as the voices in my head get louder. Only one thing can silence them.

And that one thing was Bonnie. I crave to be held in someone's arms as they tell me how much they love and appreciate me. Only that way will I finally be able to feel loved again.

"I don't need anyone." I say to myself.

"Then why are you crying?" A voice calls out to me from behind.

I turn around and stare at the figure walking towards me. Soon I could finally see it more clear.

It was Shadow Bonnie.. I wipe my tears, Realizing that what she said was true. I am crying.

"You were so caught up in your thoughts that you didn't even notice Golden Freddy and Springtrap go back inside." She said as she leaned on the black railing next to me.

I didn't speak. All of a sudden Bonnie kissed my cheek. I couldn't hold back a smile followed with a soft chuckle.

"There you go! Your smile it's beautiful, Freddy.. why don't you smile more often?" Shadow Bonnie says.

"Yeah, Freddy.. why don't you smile?" Bonnie added.

I feel hot tears roll down my cheeks as I look away from Bonnie.

"Don't do this to me, Shadow.. Stop."

"Shadow?.. Hm, Not bad." she shrugs. "But I understand you miss Him.. I miss Shadow Freddy too."

"who was he to you?" I ask as I watch "Bonnie" Fade away.

"Shadow Freddy was my lover. He was murdered on the day of our wedding. I don't know how it happened but I was walking through the forest for some alone time. Until I continued wandering deeper and I found- Um.. Shadow Freddy--" her voice became High pitched and wobbly.

I realized she was beginning to cry so out of instinct I wrapped an arm around her, giving her some sort of comfort..

"He was- *hic* lying still on the floor.. And he had bullet holes on his chest."

"I'm sorry.." I say.

I can't imagine how devastating it is to have your almost-to-be-husband, murdered on the day of your wedding. She wiped her tears and looked up at me.

"And how did Bonnie die?" She asked.

"He.. Was murdered by his so called 'friend'. She was envious of him because Bonnie had what she wanted.. Which was me. It happened on our graduation day, July fourth. We were at the beach and he got cold so he went home to get a sweater and never returned.. He was stabbed in the chest." I said.

"You miss him don't you?"

"A lot.."

We talked for a bit before she looked up to the sky and realized that it was starting to get brighter. She left after telling me goodbye.

I was feeling a bit exhausted after talking and crying with her so I tucked myself in bed and fell into a deep sleep.

~𖧷~

I woke up to the sound of my door getting slammed shut, Followed with a familiar voice afterwards.

"FREDDY!" Goldie called out.

I turned my body to look at him walking towards my bed and laying down.

"Fuck.. What time is it?" I asked, sitting up straight as I looked around for my phone.

"it's eight o'clock! Also, I found you a job." He said, Pulling out his phone and showing me.

I gave up on looking for my phone and took his instead, Looking at the screen only to see that I was accepted to work at a night club.

"But living is already a job for me? I literally earn money because I'm the face of 'five nights at Freddy's'."

"Okay, But, you're always here in the house.. you don't do anything, so why not go work at a night club with me and Springtrap?"

I thought about for a few seconds.. and it honestly doesn't sound bad, it sounds a bit fun to dress up in--

"Wait, do you know what the uniforms are gonna look like? 'cause I don't wanna look weird." I ask.

"We're gonna look good, don't worry. It's an all black tuxedo, black sunglasses, and of course, an earpiece."

"How much do we get paid?"

'"one hundred per hour." He says casually.

I look at him with a confused look written across my face.

"That's a lot! Doesn't it seem a bit.. sketchy?"

"Bitch, I'll do anything for money." He says, Not hesitating.

"..Fair enough, I'll do it."

After a while of talking about the job, we made up a theory that the owners were in a gang or some shit.

I didn't want to think about it much longer though. I could probably jinx it or some shit. As I'm walking to the kitchen for coffee, I notice Springtrap on the phone with someone while crying.

Though I came at the wrong time because he hung up then grabbed his car keys. I stop him.

"You okay? Where are you going?" I ask.

"I'll be back at ten." He said.

That was all Springtrap said before running out the door. I didn't think much of it, but that doesn't mean I don't care.. I was somewhat worried but Springtrap knows what's he's doing.

I drink my coffee, watching Goldie cook breakfast for us until he gets a phone call.

What's up with everyone getting phone calls today?

He turns off the stove and grabs his car keys. I stand up but he pushes me back down onto the chair.

"Stay here, watch for the kids while I'm gone."

I nod. It must be important so I watched him run out the door.

~𖧷~

A/N: HEYYY🤭 I'm sorry for not updating, SCHOOL is right around the corner👺. Which means that I'm gonna start updating every Saturday 😒 thank you for your patience though!
That's all I have to say, Byee :) -Author<3