>>A little help?<<

[Chapter 7]

<<  2/>>

--------------------
Freddy POV
--------------------

"So.. what you're trying to say is, We're going to be training so that we can work for the maf-"

"Pa, Look!" Alex exclaimed as he showed me a drawing he made.

"Give me a sec, Toy Freddy.." I placed my phone down on the Glass table that was on the balcony and kneeled down to Alex's level

"Woah! That's.. cool! What is it?" I asked.

"I don't know, I just thought you would like it cause ma said you like black and red.." he began to fidget with his shirt.

I looked back at the scribbles and smiled "I love it, Thanks Alex."

I gave him a kiss on the forehead and grabbed my phone again

"Explain it to me when we're in the car, man. My kid is near me."

"Sure, I'll see you then."

Call ended

I put my phone on my pocket and went downstairs to the kitchen while Alex followed me.

"What part of the fridge should I put the drawing on?" I asked

"I don't know.. Somewhere everyone can see!" Alex suggested

I placed it on the center of the fridge and looked at Alex

"Now, Where is your mom?"

"He's outside."

He pointed to the backdoor and ran over there, I chased him outside but accidentally bumped into Bonnie, Causing him to fall back.

"Ow! Freddy, watch where you're going next time!" He scolded

"Bonnie, don't yell at me." I picked Alex up and placed him back inside the house "Stay in here, I'm gonna talk to your mom."

"Okay, pa."

I closed the door and walked towards Bonnie.

"Can you not yell at me Infront of Alex?" I say

He sighed "Can you not bump into me when I'm trying to be alone?"

"What do you want to be alone for?"

"For space, Freddy! Is that so much to ask for? I respect you so you should respect me as well." He argued

"Yeah but, you're sick. And what do you need space from? Who made you upset?" I grab his hands but he pulls away.

"It's not always because I'm upset, Sometimes people want space from others. That's all I'm asking."

"And all I'm asking is that you talk to me about your feelings. I know you want to be alone and I'll leave you alone when you tell me what's wrong."

"Freddy, please."

I noticed he began to avoid eye contact with me, he slightly crossed his arms above his stomach and fidgeted with his shirt.

"Okay, I'll leave you be." I said softly

I turned around and began to walk away until Bonnie held me back. I looked at him with a slight frown until he kissed me, I gladly returned it and walked away.

~Time skip~

Bonnie helped pack a few things in my backpack while I was struggling to put my black tie on.