>>Stop staring<<

[Chapter 10]

<< 3/3 >>

We're all in the Kitchen, Toy Freddy is Talking with Freddy, Goldie, and Springtrap, while me and Toy Bonnie are over here laughing our asses off, Mostly because we were starting to get a little tipsy from the wine. Hell, Toy Bonnie was already drunk.

"Okay, Toy Bitch. Time for you to get some rest. Can't let Toy Freddy see you like this." I laughed, chugging the rest of the wine I had in my cup.

"Oh, right, right.." Toy Bonnie murmured

I giggled and left the kitchen, taking a right and going to the guest bedroom which was near the backdoor.

"Here, Go to sleep TB." I say, Placing him down on the bed.

Suddenly, he flips over to his backside but I flipped him back so that he would lay on his stomach, That way he won't choke in his sleep from throwing up. (A/N: Yes, you can actually suffocate in your own Vomit if you sleep on your back when drunk.)

"Hmm.."

I shook my head and laughed quietly as I walked out of the room. My head was kinda starting to hurt but I pushed that aside and went back to the kitchen, Sitting down on the counter.

"You okay, Love?" Freddy asked

I nodded, Looking down at the floor. I. Could feel Freddy eyeing me down which was a little weird since he usually doesn't do that.

"Are you drunk?" I questioned.

"What? Noo, Just a little tipsy. That's all." He said

I was a little unsure so I made him walk in a straight line, he did tumble a little but still managed to get it right.

"Hey, I have a good idea. What if we drink the rest of the wine." He said

I looked at him and then to the wine. It honestly seemed like a bad idea, but.. it's Freddy, What could go wrong?

"Alright."

I watch as He pours some wine in both of our cups.

*Clink*

~Time skip~

-------------------
Freddy POV
-------------------

"Pa!.. Wake up!"

I kept my eyes closed and rolled over to face Bonnie's side of the bed. I felt small hands being placed on my back and trying to move me. I smiled and didn't budge.

After a few seconds I no longer felt Alex's hands on my back, But I did hear tiny footsteps running to Bonnie's side.

"Ma, wake upp." Alex whined.

I opened my eyes just a little and saw how his ears were slowly going down. I felt bad so I poked bonnie and watched as he turned to face me.

I covered both of our faces with the blanket and I could tell that we were both thinking the same thing.

Quickly, Bonnie grabbed Alex and attacked him with tickles. Alex laughed then squeezed my nose which let out a funny sound.

I really hate the fact my nose makes that noise when someone squeezes it, But they seem to like it.

Bonnie pulled Alex close to him and kissed his cheek, Earning a giggle from Alex.

"What's up, Buddy?" I asked

"*Giggle* Uncle Goldie said it's time to eat!"

"Alright, Tell him we'll be down there in a bit." Bonnie said

Alex nodded and jumped off the bed, Running out the door. When I turned to look
At Bonnie again, He was already hugging me.

"Morning, Bunny."

"Morning, Fazbear." He chuckles

I roll my eyes and wrap an arm around him, Closing my eyes again for a moment before I heard Two times the tiny footsteps running down the hall to my room.

Afterwards, I heard whispering and felt Xavier and Alex getting on my bed.

I tried my hardest not to laugh but Bonnie was Making it difficult cause he was Shaking from trying not to laugh as well.

Suddenly, Xavier and Alex jumped onto us, I was finally able to laugh and so was Bonnie.

"Okay, Okay! We're going! *laughter* just let us change!" Bonnie said.

"Okay, but hurry up! Cause my mom said that he's gonna kick your butt if you dont hurry." Xavier said, grabbing a pillow and stuffing it in my face

I pretended to be dead when he took the pillow off and heard Alex gasp

"You killed my dad!"

"No I didn't!" Xavier denied

I stayed still and stuck my tongue out.

"Hold on! I know how to save him." Bonnie said

I felt him put a hand on my chest and then he punched me, causing me to groan in pain.

"Ughh.. I think I actually see the light.." I say

Bonnie laughs hugs me.

"Uncle Freddy, what's that on your arm?" Xavier points to the bandage.

Shit! I totally forgot about that.

"Uhh..-"

"Xavier, Alex, Come help me with breakfast." Goldie Interupted

I sighed in relief, For the first time I actually didn't know what to say to them.

Goldie closed the door, Leaving me and Bonnie in here.

"What really happened to you Freddy?" He asked

"I cut myself with the glass back at the psych ward.." I lied "what happened to you? You have bruises all over your neck."

"They're hickey's, Not bruises.." he said

"Who gave you hickeys!?" I sat up

"Well who else shares this room with me!?"

"Oh.. oops?" I shrug

He got up and I could see more on his shoulder and Back. Did I really do that?.. I hope I didn't hurt him. I watched as he looked in the closet, He really seems to care a lot about how he looks and dresses.. well, when he's going out.. In the house he dresses how he wants but he still looks good.

"Stop staring." He blushes

"Bonnie I've seen you naked, I literally fuck you."

He rolls his eyes and finished putting on a pair of grey sweatpants and a black shirt.

"I'll see you downstairs." he said before leaving.

I got up and Changed into something that wasn't covered in wine stains.

After I finished, I went downstairs and saw Toy Bonnie and Toy Freddy were also here, I didn't mind but Toy Bonnie looked like shit, No offense.

"I forgot to tell you that they stayed here last night." Bonnie said, Pouring some juice in cups.

"I don't mind, you live here. do whatever you want." I shrug

He smiled, Grabbing the cups

"Need help?" I ask, taking some from his hands.

"Thanks."

I sat down next to Bonnie and held his hand under the table while eating, Toy Bonnie was Feeding Alex and Showing him how to feed himself Since he's been having some trouble lately.

Suddenly, Bonnie kicked my leg, I kicked him back and laughed a little. he would always do that when we were in school so it wasn't anything new, but I still found it entertaining.

"So, What do you guys wanna do today now that we have Bonnie?" I ask

~𖧷~