>>Let's get this over with<<

[Chapter 8]

<<  1/3  >>

--------------------
Bonnie POV
--------------------

"No matter how hard you try, I will always find you."

I slowly got up, pressing the button on the necklace Freddy gave me.

"You're supposed to be in jail, Chica."

"And YOU are supposed to be dead. But your skank ass friend helped you out." She said

I moved away from the edge of the cliff.

"Well that's too bad. So instead of fighting, just drop it. You're not getting Freddy."

"Oh.. but I'm not here for him, I'm here for you."

"What.. do you mean?" I ask with a worried look on my face.

"I know about your nephew.. It's either him, or you." she said with a slight smirk

She began Walking closer to me with a dagger in her hand.

"So, What's it gonna be?"

"Chica, Please.. there has to be another way. Murdering me is not going to make Freddy fall in love with you!" I exclaim

"Why should I listen to you? You betrayed me, Bonnie. YOU made me like this! YOU are the bad guy, I'm just doing everyone a favor."

"How am I the bad guy when you literally tried to murder me!? For fucks sake, I trusted you with my entire life!"

"Holy shit, you don't remember what you did, do you?" She scoffed.

I looked at her in confusion "No? What did I even do?"

"Eighth grade year.. I told you I liked Freddy and that I was going to confess to him, But then you said you liked him too! I didn't confess to him that day because I didn't want to hurt you.." she paused "Until the day came that I found out you both became a couple."

I stayed silent.. it's true. I did take her crush away from her, she's liked him longer than I. The way she would look at him in 6th grade would say it all.

"Now do you remember?" Her voice became wobbly.

I looked down at her hand in which she was holding the dagger, I realized she was shaking so I took it away from her.

"You see, Chica That's the problem, time isn't going to wait for anybody. Time was ticking, it was your decision to not confess before we became a couple. Sure, it seems bitchy when I already knew how you felt for him but that's just how the world works."

"I should've killed you when I had the chance." She cried

"Oh, but you didn't.." I smiled, watching as she wiped her tears.

I got closer to her, lifting her chin as I pressed the dagger against her neck. Her eyes were red and teary.

"No.. you're wrong."

*Gun shot*

--------------------
Freddy POV
--------------------

I dashed through the halls of the manor, Springtrap chasing me as we played tag. I noticed a blue light but I think it blinked 2 times? I don't know but I forgot to press it since I was running from spring.

"WATCH OUT!"

Suddenly I tripped over a small set of stairs and landed face first onto the ground. My face, especially my nose began to heat up as I saw blood dripping down on the floor.

"Ugh.. Freddy, this is why you need to pay more attention." Toy Bonnie said, wrapping his hand around my arm and lifting me up.

I rolled my eyes and saw Goldie appear Infront of me, Holding out a damp rag.

"You need to be more careful." He sighed

"It's just a nose bleed, nothing major."

--------------------------
Toy Bonnie POV
--------------------------

I stood behind Freddy, watching as his necklace kept blinking. I didn't think much of it since it might just be a light up necklace or whatever.

Suddenly, I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket, I pulled it out and saw that Bonnie was calling me.. but why this late at night? It's literally 2AM

Weird..

"Heyy." I said

"Y-You're not near anyone.. are you?"

I frowned, stepping away from the group "No?.. why? Is everything okay?"

"I-.. I just got shot."

".. Fuck you, I know you're joking." I laughed

"Toy Bonnie, I'm not- *Pant* I'm not joking.. please."

I stayed silent for a moment, trying to process what was happening. "Okay, where are you and tell me, who shot you?"

"I'm at the forest near my house and-.. Shit, she found me! *Gun shots*"

"She?.. Bonnie, What's going on!?"

"Hey, is everything okay?" Freddy asked.

I nodded my head as I continued to heard gun shots and Shuffling.

"I-Its Chica! That bitch is still after me after three years!"

"Okay, I'll be there as fast as possible."

Call ended

I sighed in frustration as I placed my head in my hands.

What have I done..

"Fuck! I'm gonna kill that whore!" I yelled angrily, running to my bedroom and grabbing my gun.

"Doll?" Toy Freddy says from behind "What's going on? What are you so upset?"

He wrapped an arm around my hip and grabbed the gun.

"Give it back, Or I'll shoot you with it." I said in a serious tone.

"Not until you tell me where you're going."

"It's none of your fucking business, so stay out of it!"

He finally gave me back the gun and left with a sad look on his face.

"Sorry.." I whispered, even though he couldn't hear me.

I put my mask on and left the manor.

Alright, let's get this over with..