>>Trust<<

[Chapter 22]

<<  3/3  >>

I looked up, seeing a woman in a red dress, She looked a lot like Bonnie but I knew it wasn't the same person because she had a tattoo of a spider on her arm and a gold tooth, kind of like foxy.

"Do.. I know you?" I asked.

"No, But you will." She smiled. "I believe Withered Bonnie sent you here for an exchange for some merchandise, no?" She looked through some files and pulled a piece of paper out.

"Well who else?" I scoffed, Suddenly I was kicked on my back.

"Do you even know who you're talking to, dickhead?" A man scolded me

I stood up. "Look, I'm just here to take the fucking needles or whatever drug you have, Just tell me how much money it is and-"

"Oh.. Withered Bonnie didn't tell you, did he?" She seemed disappointed and pushed the paper towards me as I was forced to sit in the seat in front of her.

"Tell me what?" I mumbled, grabbing the paper and reading it.

"We're not selling it for money.." she paused.

I ran out of the office, sprinting towards the stairs and connecting my earpiece. There was a little static before I could hear Chip's voice.

"Get the car ready, Were going back!" I said, running through the freezer, I tried to open the door but it wasn't working. Luckily there was a different one so I took it.

"What happened? What's going on?"  He asked.

"Withered Bonnie wants to sell my fucking organs and shit for drugs on the deep web, They're chasing after me- OH SHIT!" I yelled one of the members grabbing onto my leg as I went up some stairs.

"Freddy!?"

I kicked the guy off and opened the door which lead me to the rooftop. I sighed and pulled out my gun, Only to realize I forgot to reload it beforehand.

"Where are the others!?" I asked.

"They're all.. Here with me. You're gonna have to jump."

I groaned and looked down, Truth is, I'm really scared of heights but right now there was really no other choice.

I ran around the rooftop until I tripped over a broken piece of barbed wire. I yelped in pain when suddenly I remembered I was still being chased.

Unfortunately they caught up and the only thing I remember was getting thrown around before I blacked out.

~Time skip~

------------------
Goldie POV
------------------

I was helping Xavier with his math homework before bed when suddenly Springtrap came downstairs. I pat Xavier's head and stood up from the dining table.

"What are you up to?" I asked, hugging Springtrap from behind and resting my head on his shoulder.

"Just getting a little snack.. did you finish helping Xavier with his homework?" He grabbed some raspberries from the fridge.

I turned to look at Xavier, "Ehh.. I think he's got it, don't you, Xavier?"

"Huh?" He turned around and faced me with a tired look before nodding.

"See?" I smiled at Springtrap.

"Whatever you say, Goldie." He said before leaving upstairs.

I laughed quietly until I got a call from an unknown number, I frowned and answered it. "Hello?"

"Hey, Golden. It's me, Chip.. I work with your brother?"

I stayed silent for a minute as I remembered who it was and then It hit me, "Oh yeahh, I know you! You're always walking around with him. What happened?" I asked, Giving Xavier a kiss in the forehead before going to the laundry room.

"Well, Before I tell you what's going on, make sure You're not on speaker and.. Can you go somewhere private?"

"Just tell me." I took the clothes out of the dryer and began putting it in a basket.

There was a long pause before he finally spoke up.

"So.. Long story short, Freddy is getting his guts sold on the black market because the boss made a contract without his permission."

"Oh.." I paused, slowly processing what he just said. "Oh.. OH! shit, I'm on my way!"

I hung up and sprinted upstairs into my room.

"Why are you in such a hurry?" Springtrap asked, getting out of bed. "Something wrong?"

"Uhh.." I put on my suit and turned to look at Him, "They just need me there.. Like right now.."

He squinted his eyes, "Something's wrong with Freddy.. What happened to him?"

"Promise you won't say anything to Bonnie? I know you've been telling Bonnie about what's going on in Freddy's life and all." I rolled my eyes and walked over to my safe.

"I'm just doing what's right, but I don't tell him everything, you know that." He grabbed something from his drawer that he always keeps locked.

"It's not 'doing the right thing' if Freddy doesn't want Bonnie in his life anymore. I trust you, but not that much." I said without thinking.

"Rude.. but it's better than a lie." He handed me ten bullets. "Just tell me whats going on. I swear I wont tell Bonnie."

"You've said that a lot of times but Freddy is in trouble. That's all I'm telling you." I grabbed the bullets and loaded my pistol.

"What happened to him?"

"I said that's all I'm telling you. I'll be back." I placed a hand on his stomach and kissed his forehead before letting him go.

"Be careful.."

"You know I am." I walked out of the room and rushed downstairs until someone stopped me again.

"Where are you going?" Bonnie asked, Hot Cheetos in his hand, I took one.

"Out." I said, Trying to avoid any other conversation with him.

"Goldie." He said, Stopping me from walking out the house.

"Bonnie, I'm in a hurry, I have to go like right now."

"You've been ignoring me lately, and it's not like you." He said, "Springtrap is the only person I talk to in this house, so what's going on?"

"I don't want to talk about it, So just mind your own." I let out a frustrated sigh before leaving.

Nobody but me and Bonnie knows what happened that night at the party, It was my birthday, And everyone was drunk, Freddy and Bonnie (Before Bonnie was caught with Candy) were both laying on the couch.

Freddy was drunk as hell, and the others were either outside hanging by the pool or just knocked out from all the beer/shots they took.

I was only supposed to go back inside for another pack of beer but Bonnie and I being drunk.. We made some bad decisions, I didn't sleep with him.. Well I almost did, But I wasn't THAT drunk, So I backed off. It was wrong of me to do that and now I don't know what or how to confront Freddy about it, I don't want to start problems now that there's another family cook-out in a week or so, And Both of them have to show up.

But lets focus on getting Freddy back in one piece.. hopefully I wont be too late.

~𖧷~