>>Who is it?<<

[Chapter 12]

<<  2/3  >>

-------------------
Bonnie POV
-------------------

~Time skip: 12:34pm~

I was sitting on some seats, waiting for Freddy to finish signing out Alex. Suddenly, I watched Alex come out of the nurses office, He looked tired and I couldn't help but feel bad.

I walked up to him and gave him a kiss on the forehead before picking him up and holding him in my arms.

Freddy looked at us and then back to the office lady, Handing her a piece of Paper.

"Alright, Have a good day. Get better soon, okay, Alex?" She smiled.

Alex nodded and gave her a thumbs up, I chuckled then left the school.

"How you feeling Alex?" Freddy asked

"Bad.. I wanna throw up.." Alex said.

I put Alex down and walked with him to the car, helped him put his seatbelt on and kissed his stomach before getting inside as well.

"I'm gonna ask Springtrap if he can prepare Alex a bath." I said and pulled out my phone.

..*ringing*..

"What's up?"

"Hey, I was wondering if you can prepare Alex a bath. He threw up and we went to go and pick him up."

"Oh yeah, sure. Goldie is almost done with breakfast so you should hurry."

"Alright, we'll be there in.." I looked over at Freddy

He looked back at me and whispered "five minutes."

"Uh- we'll be there in five minutes."

"Okay, hurry."

~Time skip~

I picked out some clothes for Alex while he sat on his bed with a towel wrapped around him, Freddy was giving him some medicine and keeping him busy for the meantime.

"Guys, Breakfast is ready." Goldie said, Peeking his head inside the room "Oh, hey Alex! Why are you here?"

"He threw up at school." I responded, Placing down the clothes in Alex's bed and Walking up to Goldie "ends up he has a fever because someone,"

I turned to look at Alex, he put his head down and smiled a little bit at Freddy. ".. went outside with their fur still wet." I continued.

Goldie chuckled then pat my shoulder before walking away.

"I'm ready!" Alex announced, grabbing my hand.

"Alright, C'mon Let's go downstairs to eat.

~Time skip~

My sickness got worse during the day, My head doesn't hurt as much from the hang over but I feel like throwing up, though I don't want to.

I sigh and roll over in bed, I hate laying down all day unless Freddy's here, which he isn't.. He's out with Goldie, Toy Freddy, Montgomery, and Balloon Boy..

"Ughh!" I groan in annoyance, Stuffing my face into my pillow.

Suddenly, The door opens, I look over and see Springtrap wearing black jeans, purple shirt, And White shoes.

"Where are you going?" I ask

"Out.. how do I look?" He responds, Looking up from his phone.

I look him up and down then wonder about what he could change.

"Silver jewelry."

He nodded and went running to his room, not long after he came back with a silver chain necklace and a Silver bracelet.

"What about now?" He asks

I gave him a thumbs up and smiled at him, he returned the gesture and walked over to my mirror, I then noticed more scars on his arms that were never there before.. Or maybe I didn't check?

"Hey, What happened to your arm?" I question

He jolts and looks at me from the mirror, He stayed silent for a good 3 seconds then responded with a simple, "Nothing."

I grew curious but decided not to say anything since it was clear he didn't want to talk about it.

"So.. Who you gonna hang out with?"

"A few friends, You know.. Puppet, Funtime Foxy, and Ballora- oh, and JJ." He said, spraying on 2 pumps of cologne

It stayed silent again until Springtrap put the cologne down and walked towards the door

"I'm gonna go now, Call us if you need anything." He smiled, walking out of the room.

"You forgot to close the door!!" I exclaimed.

He ran back and closed it.

I kicked the blanket off of me and removed the wet rag from my forehead.

It's too hot for this shit.

I walked up to my closet and looked for a tank-top to wear. Unfortunately I couldn't find any so I went outside on the balcony to get some air.

I stayed out there for a few minutes until heard tiny footsteps running towards me, followed with small whimpers.

"Alex?" I questioned, Turning around to face him

"I threw up!" He cried, Wiping his tears away.

I sighed and gave him a soft smile "it's okay, hon, it's nothing to worry about."

I gave him a kiss on the head and went to his bedroom, I removed his bedsheets and tossed them into an empty laundry basket, taking them downstairs for a wash.

I wonder what Freddy is doing..

I sighed, pulling out my phone and dialing Freddy's number. I don't want to seem clingy but.. I just can't help it, I miss Freddy.

"Hey, Love. What do you need?"

"Nothing, Really.. I just miss you."

"Oh? You want me to come home?"

"Well- yeah, but you're hanging out with your friends. I don't want to disturb your hang out."

"It's fine, I could just ditch them anyway."

"But then that's just mean."

"Okay then, Tell me what time you want me to be home."

I checked the time and saw that it was 5pm

"Umm.. Maybe like at five thirty?"

"Sure. I'll see you then."

I smiled even though he couldn't see me "byee, I love you."

"I love you more."

As soon as I hung up, There was a knock on the door. I was a bit confused but decided to check who it was.

~𖧷~