>>Jealousy<<

[Chapter 4]

<<3/3>>

It is currently 4AM.. I'm like 13 minute's away from the house, Bonnie is asleep next to me on the passenger seat. after getting asked A LOT of questions because me and him were seen holding hands, we sorta got really tired.

Luckily, Toy Freddy managed to get them out of the club before I completely lost my vision by the lights being pointed directly at me eyes. Not to mention, I gave my glasses to Bonnie.

Suddenly, Bonnie shifted in his seat. I turned to look at him and saw that he was awake.

"Hey, We're like.. nine minutes away from the house right now."

He nodded and looked out the window

"You shouldn't be with me.." he said.

I frowned and parked the car on the side of the road.

"What?" I say, turning on the light above our heads.

"I mean.. there are other people who are way more good looking than me."

I sighed "Is this about earlier?"

He stayed silent.

The thing is.. earlier in the club, an hour after the paparazzi stopped, one of the dancers on stage invited me a drink since I was on break. And I mean.. a free drink? I'm not gonna pass on that, so I accepted and after a few drinks I think he thought that I must've already been drunk.

So he started holding my hand and he took it too far by trying to kiss me, unfortunately Bonnie saw it. It took me a long time to explain it to him.

"Bonnie.. C'mon. I didn't date anyone else for three years because I was stuck on you. I love you, so dont let some stupid ass bitch make you feel bad about yourself."

He stayed silent and broke eye contact with me.

He doesn't believe me..

"Bonnie-"

"Let's just go home." He interupted.

"But-"

"I'm tired.. Please, just forget about it."

I nodded slowly and started driving again. The entire way back home was silent.. he just stared out of the window.

For fucks sake, he's only been back for a few days and now everything is going downhill.. I just hope that whatever we have won't end.

~𖧷~

--------------------
Bonnie POV
--------------------

I was in Freddy's office with Ivy on my lap. Thinking about earlier.

I shouldn't have reacted that way.

I sighed. I can't help but feel jealous of that guy who flirted with Freddy. I mean.. He has a nice body with beautiful blue eyes, His fur is way lighter than mine and he's not a stupid bunny like me.

I looked at the stuff on Freddy's desk and saw a picture of him and me on our first date. I smiled at the memory but then my mind went back to him and His fucking co-worker.

What if he's cheating?

Should I look through his stuff?
No, No.. that's a bad idea.

   Trust him?..

I placed my head down and tapped on the desk, Trying to think of an idea to how to get that bitch away from Freddy.

Then it hit me.

I should get a job there.

I chuckled at that idea but then shook my head. I shouldn't be doing things like these. I should trust Freddy..

...

Bonnie: hey boo, You think you can get me a job the club? Hehe..

Best bitch: just for you to suck Freddy's dick the entire time? PLEASE.

Bonnie: Noo, aside from that. I'm bored, and I wanna make some Money.

Best Bitch: yeah yeah, whatever, I'll ask Toy Freddy to tell your husband if you can get a job at the club.

Bonnie: bitch you better be joking.

Best bitch: or else?

Bonnie: I dragged dyiur ass once and I'll do it again
Bonnie: your*

Best bitch: I loved when you pinned me down😘

Bonnie: LMFAOO😭 you like it more when Toy Freddy does it to you😏

Best bitch: Yeah? And you like it when Freddy shoves his dick in your ass🤭

Bonnie: Stfu

Best bitch: Come over here and make me😏

Bonnie: Bet.

Best Bitch: I was joking, Chill😭 I'll get you that job, boo. But I have to ask Freddy cause he's gonna be your personal body gaurdd, don't want anyone else but Freddy to touch you if yk what I mean ;)

Bonnie: haha Fine.. Thx, Love youu

Best Bitch: thank me later hoe, I got some shit to do, love you x <3

Im doin this for two reasons. one, I'm bored and I don't wanna stay in the house. Two, To show that bitch that Freddy is mine. Though I shouldn't be doing this.

Meh, whatev-

"Bonnie!" Freddy exclaimed as he opened the door.

"Freddy!" I yelled back.

"You're working at the club!?" He yelled.. again..

I sighed.

"Stop yelling.. And yes, I'm gonna work at the club."

"Oh.. Okay!" He smiled

I smiled back but he seemed to notice something was off.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Uhh, yeah. Just tired."

I then noticed something on his chest.. I got up and tried to look closely at it but he covered it up.

"What's that?" I say.

"It's nothing.. just um, A scar from Ivy."

It seemed like he was uncomfortable so I just dropped it and kissed him on the cheek.

~𖧷~

A/N: HIII :) I apologize for this short chapter, I'm currently at my best friend's house, we're gonna watch movies and just chill. Not only that but I went to an appointment and I just didn't have enough time to write anddd That's it!

AND SHOUT-OUT TO kaitlynbutdumb
For the idea where Bonnie sees Freddy's scar, A little jealous that I didn't think of it but thank you!!

And that's it! Happy Halloween and make sure to stay safe! Byee :) - Author <3