>>Say that you love me<<

[Chapter 17]

<<  1/3  >>

I was in the car with Freddy, He insisted that he would drive so I let him. Goldie, Foxy, and the kids went in one car while me and Freddy took one.

But I didn't feel too good knowing that Foxy is leaving me again today.. Freddy handed me a lollipop and I took it.

"You okay?" He asked.

I shrugged, putting the lollipop in my mouth and looking out the window again. "Yeah."

It stayed silent again and I couldn't help but feel awkward. Good thing we're literally at the parking lot already.

He parked the car next to Goldie's car and got out to open the trunk. I grabbed my back pack and got out as well to help Freddy grab the things.

"Here, can you hold this for a second?" Freddy said, Handing me the tent.

I looked at the tent wide-eyed, There is no way I'm gonna last even a second holding this..

"Yeahh.. Sure." I said.

He placed the tent in my arms and searched for his bag in the trunk. "Oh, I forgot it's in the back seats- careful with the rock!"

"What rock?-" I turned around and dropped the tent as i began to fall forward.

Freddy managed to catch me and we both sighed in relief.

"What is up with you falling all the time?" He said, Picking up the tent.

"The tent was too heavy and I didn't see the rock.." I grabbed my backpack off the floor and looked up at Freddy.

"Hey, you guys ready to go?" Foxy asked, placing a hand on my shoulder.

I nodded and grabbed Alex by the hand as we walked down to the beach.

We ended up finding a pretty good spot and set up the tent, I helped a little bit but Alex was starting to get hungry so me and Goldie made the food.

I turned to look at the others, seeing that Foxy and Freddy were trying to figure out how to make the tent.

"Hey, Bonnie? Can I ask you something?" Goldie said, Flipping the sausages on the grill.

I turned to look at him, "Yeah, sure.. what is it?"

"Do you plan on getting back together with Freddy?" He asked.

I stayed silent.

"I don't think so.. I feel okay being without him, But I do miss him sometimes." I confessed.

"Have you talked to him at all about.. eachother? how you guys feel? You do know he still loves you, right?"

"Isn't he with Lolbit? I'm sure he enjoys being with them more then he was with me." I shrugged, Getting the hotdogs ready.

"He is.. Have you talked to him about it?" Goldie put the hotdogs on a plate then turned to look at the kids, "Xavier, Come get your plate."

Xavier teleported to Goldie and smiled.

"Hey, what'd I tell you about Teleporting. you're going to glitch out and then I'm gonna have to go get you out of the void."

"But it's fun!"

"It's not fun when you get into a coma for two years, Xavier." Goldie sighed in disappointment.

Xavier pouted and grabbed his plate, "Thanks, Dad.."