>>Ceremony<<

[Chapter 14]

<< 1/3 >>

After coming back home, i changed into my regular black suit that i would wear to the club and packed a few clothes in my backpack to take with me. As i was walking down the stairs, Alex grabbed my hand

"Do you have to leave today, pa?" Alex questioned, pulling on my sleeve.

I looked down at him and picked him up "I'll be back soon. Don't worry." I said with a soft smile, walking down the stairs with him.

I kissed Alex's cheek and rubbed Xavier's head before putting him down and leaning against a wall, Waiting patiently for Bonnie to finish saying bye to Springtrap.

Finally, He turned around and started walking towards me. I smiled until he shoved a hand up to my face, Walking back upstairs.

"Bonnie, You can't be serious!"

"Oh, I am!" He exclaimed, Shutting the bedroom door in my face.

I growled and opened it again. "C'mon, it's not even that big of a deal!"

"If it's not that big of a deal then don't go!" He argued, Looking through the clothes in his closet.

I closed the bedroom door then ran into the closet "I can't not go, I'm supposed to meet up with my friend today!"

"All this for a friend! What's their name anyway!?"

I laughed, Is he seriously asking what their name is? "Why do you wanna know?"

"Why don't you wanna tell me?" He started to remove his shirt but i was more angry then horny so i didn't bother to focus on his body Right now.

"Do you not trust me? Cause it feels like you don't." I crossed my arms over my chest and leaned against one of his closets.

"You want me to be honest with you?" He laughed, but it was more of an angry laugh..

I sighed "Yeah, I want you to be honest with me. do you trust me or not!?"

"No! Freddy. I don't! You really think i trust you after i found out you were still seeing Lolbit!?" He shoved me out of his way to grab some pants from his closet.

"Who said i was still seeing Lolbit!? They don't leave me alone!"

"Oh but you still show up don't you! Yeah, don't think i don't know about your little meet up last week back at The party! You lying son of a bitch!"

"So now I'M lying! What about you!? You kissed Lefty, MY COUSIN. Back at the party as well! At least i didn't kiss Lolbit unlike you!"

"For fucks sake Freddy, i was drunk!" He scoffed, putting on his shoes.

"That's not a damn excuse, Bonnie! How the hell do you think it made me feel when i found out you kissed him!"

"How do you think it made ME feel you fucked Lolbit when i was gone for THREE years and you didn't tell me!"

"Fuck you Bonnie." I scoffed

"Fuck you too! I should've just found someone else during those three years i was gone!"

I paused thinking about what to say. But finally.. for the first time.. I didn't have anything to respond to him with.

I felt tears prick the corners of my eyes and my heart Began to ache.