>>I still care<<

[Chapter 20]

<< 2/3 >>

I turned off the faucet and stared at the bathroom sink, watching the water disappear.. Where does the water go once it's gone?

Suddenly the door opened, I turned around and saw Xavier walk in.

"Xavier, You're supposed to knock." I said, Stepping off the stool.

"Sorry, You were taking too long. And I needed to pee." He said, pushing me aside

I Covered my eyes. "Couldn't you have gone downstairs?"

"Oh." he said.

I uncovered my eyes when I heard him flush the toilet then watched as he washed his hands.

"Who's the girl you were talking to?" He raised his eyebrows up and down.

I rolled my eyes, "No one.. Her name is Kinsley."

He smiled, "She's pretty."

"Hands off, I got to her first." I frowned, "Besides, She won't even like you."

"You guys aren't even boyfriend and girlfriend yet! How are you so sure that she won't like me?"

"Because I helped her.. and girls like it when a boy helps them."

"No?! My dad said they just think your being nice. And that doesn't mean anything. So Kinsley is going to be my girlfriend."

"What!? No! You can't just steal someone's girlfriend.. That's mean." I crossed my arms above my chest.

"Yeah, Xavier. Stealing someone's girlfriend is mean."

"Your one to talk, Goldie." My mom poked Uncle Goldie's side.

"Ow! Ugh, Ignore him. He's.." he leaned down and whispered, "Crazy."

"I heard that." My mom peeked his head into the bathroom.

Me and Xavier laughed, "Who's girlfriend did you steal?"

"You guys are really nosey." Uncle Goldie squinted. "Besides, You two shouldn't even be having girlfriends at this age. You're just in second grade! And get out because I need to poop."

"Eww!" Me and Xavier yelled in Sync as we ran out of the bathroom.

-------------------
Bonnie POV
-------------------

I sighed as I walked backstage into the changing rooms, I grabbed my bag from my locker and sat down at my vanity, Each dancer has their own, I don't always use it since i only put on a tiny bit of gel eyeliner and some rhinestones.. and a little glitter too.

Suddenly someone hugged me from behind and squealed, I sighed in annoyance and looked up, seeing Funtime foxy.

"Hi, Funtime." I gave Them a soft smile.

"Bonnie!!" They hugged me tighter before letting go, "You looked great out there! They're collecting the money for you, Be ready before Maria's show is over."

"Thanks." I chuckled lightly and removed the red rhinestones as they grabbed their own costume and walked away.

I shook my head and removed the eyeliner to put on a white colored one when suddenly my phone began to ring. I quickly put my airpods in and answered.

"Who's this?" I asked, Looking through my bag to find the white eyeliner.

"Um.. This is chip, perdón por molestar, But I got some information about Chica."