>>It's only just the beginning<<

[Chapter 25]

<<  1/3  >>

I fixed my tie as I walked into the mansion, it was pitch black so I decided to make my eyes glow. I rushed to the elevator doors then pressed the button.

"The power went out, Care to tell me why?" A familiar voice said, Sending shivers down my spine.

Withered Bonnie had his body pressure against me. I sighed, "Just because the power went out doesn't mean I did it."

"Well I thought you were the only one who could control the electricity."

I groaned in annoyance and walked away from him, going towards the stairs. "Whatever you say, boss."

I could tell he was following me as I went up the stairs so I hurried and made it to the 3rd floor where my room was. I had left my gun here and I need to find Bonnie.

"Why are you in such a hurry? Got somewhere to be?"

"Why do you care?" I scoffed, Opening the door and quickly grabbing my things before he could get closer to me and possibly try something.

"Because I basically own you. You signed the contract."

"Well I don't want to tell you-"

I was interrupted when he shoved me against the wall, He dug his nails into the sides of my neck as he stared into my eyes.

"Do you seriously think someone as low ranked as you has a choice!?" He exclaimed.

"Im sorry!-" I managed to choke out, He finally let me go and closed the door, locking it afterwards. "I'm sorry, I really am! I promise you I won't do it again!

He inched closer to me but just as he grabbed me, There was a knock on the door.

"Hey, Freddy. Everything alright in there? It's time for training." Monty said.

Withered Bonnie looked at me and sighed, "You're lucky." He whispered.

He hid somewhere in the room while I opened the door, Closing in behind me afterwards. "I don't think I'm able to make it to training today. I thought u told your hair before hand?"

"It's required." He crossed his arms above his chest and looked at me with a slight frown.

"Look, I can do it tomorrow, but right now I really need to be somewhere." I tried moving out of the way but he stopped me.

"Call if you need backup." He said.

I gave him a slight nod and walked away, I remember I placed an air tag on Bonnie's car and it hasn't moved since last night.

I ended up at a house, It was 2 stories, very fancy, but Bonnie's car was nowhere to be seen. Maybe I have the wrong house?

I checked again,

No, this is it. The car must be inside the garage.

I drove about 2 blocks away from the house and memorized what street my car was in before walking back. I checked the windows, The TV in the living room was on and I think someone was on the couch. I couldn't tell if they were sleeping or not, either way, it would be too risky to check.

Who doesn't have Curtains anyway?

I looked around the house to check for a backdoor, there was, except it was locked. But since it was a two story house, I could climb and try to pry open a window.

They had chairs and a table in the patio, so I grabbed both and stacked them, trying to be quiet at the same time. I crawled onto the roof and started to check if any windows were open, Surprisingly there was one but...

It was a little girls room. I didn't want to scare her but I really needed to see if Bonnie was here. It says he is.

I slowly opened the window and crawled inside, Suddenly as I walked towards the door I heard a soft quiet voice.

"Papa?" The little girl called out, "What are you doing?" She whispered.

I could tell she was getting out of bed so I decided to speak up, "Go back to sleep, Baby. Everything is gonna be okay." I mumbled, Closing the door behind me.

It was pitch black and I knew that if I made my eyes glow it would give me away. I carefully went down the stairs, making sure I didn't step on one that would creak.

I looked at the living room and saw a guy, It wasn't Candy like I thought it would be, But he was asleep, I decided to finally make my eyes glow and look around.

I tried to search for places that they could keep Bonnie in, I opened every door until I finally managed to find the one for the basement.

As I went down the stairs I saw Bonnie being pushed around and dragged by 3 people in black masks, I managed to get a glimpse of him and saw that he was all Bloody and bruised.

My heart dropped, all I could think about was getting him out of here. He landed on the floor and shook his head while looking at me. I didn't listen so instead I shot one guy, causing the other two to focus on me.

I shot them too, I could've fist fought them but.. Bonnie was seriously hurt. He seemed terrified when I was done.

"Bonnie-"

"What did you do?" He mumbled. Latching onto my arm then proceeding to sob violently.

I frowned, "What's wrong?"

"We have to go." He looked up at me, "Now."

Without hesitation, I helped him up some stairs that lead to a different door, I opened them and crawled out into the backyard before carrying him in bridal style.

"What did they do?" I asked. "Why are you here?"

He shook his head, "No, Why are you here?"

I ran to my car, Placing him down before going to the driver's seat.

"You're not going to answer?" He mumbled.

"Candy came to my apartment, Returned my stuff and.. Told me some things before he left."

"What did he say?" He sighed.

I stayed quiet and made my way to the mansion while he was slowly falling asleep.

~𖧷~

A/N: HII!!! oh mi GOSHH🙀🙀 No I'm Jp, But woww, It's been kind of a long time since I updated n shit. So here's me clearing things up..

Soo, The reason I haven't been updating the book a lot is, I met someone, he's reall sweet and to be honest when i got into this school I already made a plan on not searching for a relationship and just being in school for friends and good grades. But then, this boy, ever since the first day of school he kept looking at me and I was like "Well okay, He's just looking, everyone is new so what's the big deal?"

Well no, A few months later in October 25th a friend of mine encouraged me and him to talk and we hit it off pretty well, Now I guess I've been so busy falling (As cringy or cheesy as it sounds) I haven't been thinking too much about writing which is a bad thing for me cause I love this story, I love every one of you and I would hate to discontinue it over my love life, we're not dating and instead we're taking things slow, but it's clear we both want to be something more. Aside from that,

I'll try focusing more on writing since I have something planned for the story on Christmas! And if you made it this far into the authors note then thank you for your time, Love you lots💗💗