>>Don't get distracted<<

[Chapter 7]

<<  3/3  >>

We walked through the dark halls of the manor, many members where hidden in the parts the light couldn't reach and everywhere we went, There was one on each corner.

"Stay focused." Toy Bonnie said.

I nodded and followed them into a room. There was little light but it was enough to see who I think is the boss?

Suddenly, the door slammed behind me.

"Sit." The boss said, pointing his pen at me

I did as I Inspected his desk. What caught my eye was the gun near the pile of papers but I didn't show much fear.

Soon, me, Springtrap, And Goldie were sat Infront of the guy. We waited patiently as the boss looked through the pile of papers

"Toy Freddy, explain why you brought these three here."

"They signed a contract to join. You said we needed new and worthy replacements so that's what I got you. I've watched them for some time and they aren't too bad, One even had the balls to fight his partner."

"Who did?"

Springtrap and Goldie pointed at me, I rolled my eyes and slumped back on the chair.

"You don't abuse your partner do you?" The boss asked

"No, sir."

"Better not.. anyways, you guys don't seem too bad or nervous right now. So let's get going with the rules."

He leaned back in his chair and look down at a clipboard.

"You're not allowed to have cellular devices when your on duty, you have to be in your rooms by midnight. Since you three will be part of the main crew, you will have more advantages than the other members. You must accept all missions and can only back out if it's an emergency."

"Anything else?"

"My name is Withered Bonnie, you will address me as Withered B outside of the manor and you will call me sir or boss when you're inside the manor."

That name sounds familiar..

"Toy Bonnie, Toy Freddy, both of you will show them the way around the manor, and their rooms."

We all got up, following them outside the door.

~Time skip~

After looking at the manor and getting familiar with our surroundings we were lead to our rooms. They were each decorated differently from eachother and somehow they got our taste just right.

My room walls were black with wood flooring and I had a queen sized bed for some reason? I also had a closet with a mirror built in on the door.

Toy Freddy said we needed to unpack our bags and change into something more comfortable since we were going to be training.

So I did. Thankfully I didn't pack much things so I finished quickly.

I wore a black tank-top, black sweats, and put on a black hoodie since it might be cold. Suddenly, I saw a blue light reflecting off the mirror.

But it only blinked one time..

I tried not to panic since it might just be Bonnie going to the store or going out for a walk but I'll text him to see if he's okay.

Freddy: You okay?

Bunny: yeah, I went out for a walk in the woods

Freddy: it's 12am you shouldn't be roaming outside especially in the woods.

Bunny: I'll be fine, lmfao

Freddy: what about the kids?

Bunny: asleep

Freddy: okay, be careful

Bunny: I know

I turned off my phone and put it in my pocket once I heard a knock on my door. I opened it and saw Toy Bonnie standing in front of me.

"It's time to go, c'mon. I'll lead you to the others." He said

"Oh, okay."

We walked down the hall in silence for a while before we saw Goldie, Springtrap and Toy Freddy.

"Ready to go?" Goldie said, Shaking me violently.

I laughed and pushed him away "You're so Stupid."

"And you're so dumb."

~Time skip~ (Again, WoOOOooO)

"Here, are the weapons. You can choose which one you want to use, we can even customize it however you'd like." Toy Freddy explained

I looked at the variety of guns, and knives and saw that I had many options to choose from. But I liked the idea of having a pistol since big guns aren't entirely my thing.

"You can get two guns, but one of them should be with you at all times. The other is backup Incase of anything."

I nodded my head and looked at the pocket knives, seeing one that I really like, it was a folding knife with gold quartz.

"That's one of a kind, It's only given to people who earned it by doing something something bigger than themselves."

"Who's earned it so far?" I asked, Looking up from the glass counter.

"Nobody, That's why it's one of a kind. Many people here can kill others but still be pussies."

"But it's just a knife.."

"A knife that is controlled by emotion." He said

He turned around and pat my shoulder "It's time for your training, Come on."

We went to a separate room with training gear and all that sort of stuff

"You already look fit, So to test that out I'm gonna have you punch me."

"What?.. I don't think that's really how a mafia trains new members.." I say

"Boss said we can train u however we want but we just have to make you go through an entire process, test out your skills, strength, knowledge.. etcetera." (Pronounced: ex-et-er-uh)

"So.. you just want me to punch you?" I ask again.

"Yeah, what about it?" He responds calmly

I shrug and put my fists up, getting ready to throw a punch but I put them back down

"I don't kno-"

He interupted me with a slap.

"Ow.." I mumbled

"Rule number one, don't hesitate. Stupid fuck." He laughed

"Okay."

He continued to laugh so I ended up punching him.

"Hey! I never said you could go!"

"Rule number two, Don't get distracted?" I chuckle

".. Damnit."

--------------------
Bonnie POV
--------------------

I sat on the edge of a cliff I found after running through the woods. I played a few notes on my guitar, remembering the time I played for the one and only Freddy Fazbear.

He didn't recognize me since I made sure I wore a mask and a few other stuff. I was in a few other bands but they weren't as fascinating as Freddy's concerts. It was fun but he decided to quit.

"You can't keep running Bonnie." I heard a familiar voice say.

Chills ran down my spine as I realized who it was.

It can't be..

~𖧷~