>>We need to talk<<

[Chapter 17]

<<  3/3  >>

it's late at night and my body is sore. I'm training with Monty right now since I could've died if it weren't for my jokes that made the guy let go of me.

Suddenly Monty Punched me on my ribs. I groaned in pain and hunched over, Monty readjusted his boxing gloves as he shook his head in disappointment.

"You never want to hunch down when you get hit on your ribs, or on your stomach. Or any place for that matter."

I stood up straight and winced at the pain on my rib. "Why?"

"Because that way your opponent could hit you on your face. You don't want that, Your face is very vulnerable, One hit to your jaw or your head and you're knocked the fuck out." He explained, getting into position again.

I sighed and got into position as well. He threw a punch and I managed to dodge it, only to get kicked and landed on the floor.

"Fuck.. You're really good at this." I hissed in pain.

"Wooahh!" Goldie yelled, stopping his punching bag from swinging.

Monty scoffed and helped me up, "You have potential, but you don't know how to use it. You have fifteen minutes of break, Go."

I nodded and removed my gloves as I walked out of the gym. I made my way to the elevator and went to the third floor, which is kinda like a hospital.

I entered withered Foxy's room and saw he was doing homework.

"hey, man." I said, Sitting down beside him. "Whatcha doin?"

"Algebra." he said, signaling the nurse to leave the room. "I hear that you're a math guy. Can you help?"

I smiled, "Sure."

After helping him with his homework he set it aside on the nightstand next to him. I noticed something was wrong since the expression on his face changed.

"You okay?" I asked, Beginning to get concerned.

He shook his head as he placed a hand on his thigh, "I-It hurts.."

The nurse came in and gave him pain pills and he calmed down. I checked the time and saw that my 15 minutes were over, I got up from my chair and made my way to the door.

"Where you going?" He asked.

"Training.. You get some rest."

"Um.. Can you turn this in for me on Monday?" He handed me the homework.

I smiled and nodded, "Text me the class and School name."

"Thanks, Man." He slowly closed his eyes and fell asleep

I couldn't help but feel that it was my fault.. he's 15 and is a freshman in highschool. I covered my face and began to tear up as I went into the elevator.

He's just a kid.

~Time skip~

I came home at three in the morning, Tired as fuck.. My whole body was aching and I was incredibly hungry so I quickly checked up on Alex and saw him sleeping with A plushie of Bonnie.