>>Don't let go<<

[Chapter 14]

<< 2/3 >>

the 5 days went by quickly. we did go to a bunch of events and all that after the ceremony, which we made lots of money from. But I'm still nervous about going home. During those 5 days i got time to think about it and cooled down.. I'm going to apologize to Bonnie, I won't go to Arizona if he doesn't want me to.

I got out of my car and looked at the house, Contemplating on whether or not i should enter. I then looked down at myself and sighed. I didn't bring enough clothes and ended up wearing the same clothes i wore the day of the ceremony since I was about to miss my flight, and because the rest were back at the mansion getting cleaned from previous missions.

I hate this.

"You coming?" Springtrap asked, Tilting his head a little to the side.

I shook my head no. "I can't see him."

He scoffed "If you want to break up-"

"No! I don't want to- it's just.." i paused "I don't know what to say."

"You always know what to say. But this time don't do anything flirty. Just go up to him, be gentle and apologize. He'll apologize too.. eventually."

I thought about it and gave in "Fine.. I'll give it a try."

Springtrap smiled and walked into the house. I Waited for a few more minutes before i came up with a plan. I decided to sneak into my room through the balcony. I opened the balcony door and walked inside quietly, seeing Bonnie laying on the bed. His ears moved to my direction so i stayed still.

He then went back to Watching his phone and i had time to think about how to approach him.

Okay don't do anything flirty, Be gentle, Apologize.. let me just wait here.

After waiting for a few minutes he stood up, he looked as if he was crying and wiped his eyes. I became worried and walked up to him.

"What's wrong, Love?" I spoke softly. Gently tugging his hand so he would turn to face me.

He gasped and we made eye contact. He had bloodshot eyes. "Freddy."

"Why are you-"

He pulled me into a hug and began to cry. I couldn't help but feel bad.

"I'm sorry." He cried into my shoulder.

I was at a loss for words. it always took Bonnie a long time to apologize so i knew he felt extremely guilty for what the argument. It was obvious he didn't want me to see him cry so i didn't force him to look at me.

"It's okay, Bonnie.. It's okay. I know you didn't mean it." I rubbed circle's on his back but he only shook his head no.

"No, It's not." He sobbed

He was right.. It's not okay but, I can't help watching him cry. "It wasn't your fault. I pushed you to do it."

He stayed silent and continued crying. Suddenly he seemed to be hyperventilating and i could feel his heart beat increasing i felt as he was starting to fall back so I picked him up in bridal style and placed him down on the bed