>>I think my heart is ready to die<<

[Chapter 28]

<<  2/3  >>

I felt my heart beating rapidly, I already knew how Springtrap would react to finding out that Xavier was missing, I knew it wasn't going to be pretty.

Worst case scenario, He will break up with Goldie. Or just avoid him for the longest time possible.

I rubbed my hands against my clothes to wipe off the sweat as I saw Springtrap walking in. He looked up and smiled.

"Hey, You guys are back early. Everything alright?"

"Yeah, Everything's good." I faked a smile then quickly looked back down at my notebook.

I was trying to write some lyrics but I was worried about how Springtrap would react.

He came up to me and gave me a hug before quickly pulling away.

"You're sweating, Whats going on?" He frowned.

"Nothing, It's just hot in here." I Mumbled.

He looked around and I saw him begin to worry. "Where's Xavier?" he asked Goldie.

I looked back down at the notebook and it was silent for the longest time.

Goldie sighed and got up from the couch, Grabbing Springtraps hand and heading upstairs.

-----------------
Goldie POV
-----------------

I closed the door behind me and looked at springtrap, I could see he was breathing heavily he was clearly worried and knew what was going to happen.

I shook my head, "We couldn't find him.." I Mumbled.

He didn't say anything, "What do you mean you couldn't find him?" He began to raise his voice.

I shuttered and could feel tears stinging my eyes, "Someone took him." I spoke, My voice shook with fear. "Me and Freddy tried to go and look for Xavier but we didn't find him."

"How!? Goldie, You were outside the entire time! How could you not keep your eyes on Xavier!?" He yelled.

I pressed myself against the door, "I didn't mean to, I had to take a phone call and when I looked up He wasn't there, I-I thought he must've went inside and-"

"What phone call was so important than looking after your son!? Goldie, I trusted you and you failed me."

I looked at him in disbelief. "I failed you?"

He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms above his chest, "You know that's not what I meant-"

"No, No.." I stopped him, "I failed you? are you serious? Springtrap, I have done what I could to track him down, There's no fucking sign of him, I'm just as distressed as you are, I know I messed up and yet you have the audacity to tell me that I failed you, As if I didn't already know that."

He didn't say anything but only sighed, "Then try teleporting to him! do whatever you can to find him, I don't care, Just try!"

"You don't get it, It only worked for Bonnie that one time he got taken away from us because his location was on, Xavier doesn't have a phone, I can't pin point his location, I can't find him! What do you expect me to do!? Tell me so that I won't 'fail you' again!"

"I can't do this with you right now.. Either go look for him or get out of my way." He looked at the door.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I don't want to see you until you come home with Xavier in your arms. After that, We'll see how things play out."

"How things play out? The fuck are you trying to say? You want to break up with me?" I moved closer to him.

"Whatever you say, Goldie. Believe what you want to." he sat down on the bed, Placing a hand on his head.

"No, Fucking tell me. Tell me you want to end your six year relationship, With the father of your kids, And a baby on the way. Show me how you ended those other relationships!"

"You really want me to!?" He yelled

"As long as it makes you happy, I don't care." I cried, "All I ever wanted or cared about was your happiness, But like you said, I failed you, No?"

He frowned, I could see tears forming in his eyes.

I inhaled a sharp breath and looked down, "I'll get out of your way now." I said, Leaving the room.

Freddy was standing at the bottom of the stairs but I pushed passed him. Though, He followed me outside.

"Hey, what's going on? What happened?" He asked.

I shook my head, and covered my face with my hands as I began to sob uncontrollably. "it's over, I-Its done. I lost the one and only person I've ever loved!"

He wrapped an arm around me, "Goldie, He's simply just upset, He will forgive you soon enough, Just give it time-"

"No! I knew this would happen, He'll never take me back. I know how he is." I tried my hardest to breathe but my chest felt tight.

"You need to calm down."

"I can't, He was the only one I ever wanted, Freddy." I sobbed, "If only I didn't answer that phone call."

He placed me into the back of his car and got inside. "it's going to be alright, Goldie. You and him still have a chance."

I didn't respond and just cried, My heart has never felt so heavy before, I would've done anything for Springtrap, And if finding Xavier is the only way for him to forgive me, Then I'll do it.

"I just wanted to make him happy." I whispered.

-------------------
Freddy POV
-------------------

After a while, Goldie fell asleep on my bed. Alex was in his room and I was outside sitting on the couch. I needed someone to talk to, But I wasn't sure who.

I made my eyes glow then pulled out my mask from my suit jacket and looked at it. I can't believe Bonnie fixed it for me. it looks like it never even broke.. well, From the front at least.

I looked at the details, Flipping it over, And seeing the marks where it broke. I sighed then saw writing on it.

It was a phone number. I frowned, looking closely on it.

Did he write this?

I grabbed my phone from beside me and dialed the number.

~𖧷~