Two

╰──╮

"Take a drink of water and try to relax, okay?"

"Yes ma'am." Jimin softly replies, softly grabbing the styrofoam cup.

"Your sister will be here in a few minutes." The nurse says.

Jimin nods, pulling his mask down and taking a drink of the water. The student that helped him stayed, leaning on the doorframe. They were silent and offered to keep company for him just in case. Jimin is currently sitting on the bed in the nurses office with his legs pushed together normally.

The student that's a stranger watches the nurse leave and stops leaning on the wall, walking over to him. Jimin bites the inside of his cheek, realizing that they're still there and watching. The embarrassment just fills up his veins again from what happened between them.

Jimin pulls his mask back up before they saw anything close. "I'm sorry." He quietly spoke up first. "I-I probably freaked you out back there..."

"You didn't. It's okay." The male student softly says.

He's lying to me. He's just hiding the truth. Jimin kept his eyes down. "You...You don't have to lie about it... I-I know that I did. I was asking for help like I was dying..."

The student frowns at the reply, deciding to sit down beside him. "Well, just a little bit, but it's perfectly fine though. I could tell you were having a panic attack once it happened."

Jimin looks at him, brows curled up. "You did?"

"Yeah. My sister used to have them a lot...usually over the simplest things." He chuckles. "But she's doing fine now. Her friends help now in college instead of me."

Jimin flutters his eyes. "I...I have a sister too. She's supposed to be showing up for..." Jimin hesitates. "F-For my medication."

"Well, it'll be nice to meet her for sure." The student softly smiles.

Jimin flutters his eyes. He ignored that last part...

"Because he knows you're already a psycho."

He doesn't... He doesn't know. Jimin lowers his head back down and gulps.

"I'm Namjoon by the way." The student shows his hand.

Jimin looks at his hand, then looks at him. "I-I'm Jimin." He lifts his hand up to his.

"It's nice to help and meet you." He softly shakes his hand.

Jimin smiles small, his mask covering it while shaking his hand too. "It-It's nice to meet you too and...thank you for helping me."

"It's no problem at all. I'm glad you recovered from it." Namjoon smiles small, moving his hand away.

Jimin lowers his hand too. "They usually don't show up in school. I-I take medication for a reason."

"You only forgot because you missed me~"

Shut up... Please.

"It's just a little slip up you made. It's okay."

Jimin curls his brows, still trying to avoid the secondary voice in his head. He started to have a thought. "Did-Did anyone see us? Wh...When I was having a panic attack?"

"No. The hallways were empty during it. Don't worry, okay? You're good." Namjoon softly says, placing a soft hand on his shoulder.

"He probably didn't wash his hands. Doesn't physical touch bother you?"

"Oppa!"

Jimin looks from behind Namjoon's head. He sees his sister from under the doorframe with a worried expression across her face. Namjoon was surprised to see who she is, moving his hand off his shoulder. Jimin's sister is a young famous instagram model. Park Sooyoung. Her and Jimin are only a year apart which makes her younger.

"Dongsaeng."

"Oh thank goodness." Sooyoung walks up to him, immediately cupping his face. "Are you alright? Did you get hurt at all?"

"I'm okay." Jimin softly says. "Namjoon helped me."

Sooyoung moves her hands off his face, looking at the male beside her brother. "Thank you so much for helping. It means a lot to me and him."

"It's no problem." Namjoon softly smiles at her.

"Did anything happen while I was gone?" She asks, looking at her brother.

"I had a panic attack in the hallway...I ran into Namjoon at that time and he helped me calm down." Jimin explains. "It went away...pretty fast."

Namjoon decides to stand up, backing up for room. "I should go since your sister's here now."

"Wait." Sooyoung spoke, walking up to him. "Can I talk to you? Privately?"

"I'm sorry ma'am, but I might be late for a class that I probably missed out on." He nervously chuckles. "I'll see you around, Jimin." Namjoon softly waves at him.

Jimin awkwardly waves back to him, lowering his hand back down. Namjoon smiles with his pearly whites showing up, backing up and turning around to leave the room. Jimin slowly started to frown—but the mask covering it. No glimpse from a new friend he made and sister he's with.

"Dongsaeng, I know what you were trying to do..." Jimin spoke up, fiddling with the foam cup in his hand. "I don't need anyone to keep an eye on me...I-I just forgot about my medicine."

Sooyoung sighs, moving her hair and sitting down beside him. "I know that." She goes through her purse and finds his medication, taking it out, opening it and giving it to him. "Here." Jimin pulls his mask down and takes one of the pills, putting it in his mouth and taking a drink from the cup he has. "I'm just worried, Oppa." She confesses. "You never freak out like this at school before."

Jimin gulps down. "It's not going to happen again. I'll remember this time." He pulls his mask back up. "I promise, Dongsaeng." He looks at her.

"What did you...perhaps hear...or keep seeing?" Sooyoung had to ask, placing a soft hand on his back.

Jimin starts to fiddle with the cup in hand, looking away with his head lowered. "I...I thought everyone was staring at me in class...then...the-the whispering started up an-and I started to hear that voice again... I-I thought it left..."

"You were on your medication at those times, that's why you don't hear or see any of that." She says. "What do you call that voice you hear again?"

Jimin tightens his jaw. "Tae."

"That's right. I'm your little crazy demon."

Jimin grips the cup, closing his eyes. Shut up shut up... You're supposed to be gone by now... Sooyoung curls her brows, noticing that he's gripping the cup. She stands up from sitting down on the edge of the bed, placing her soft hands on top of his. Jimin loosens up his grip, looking at her.

"Let's go home." She softly says, caressing his hands.

Jimin softly nods, eyes starting to water.

╭──╯