Eleven

╰──╮

Jimin looked everywhere for his medication.

He was in a crisis of panicking. He couldn't find his medication that kept Tae away from seeing him. It's the only orange pill bottle he has and it's not anywhere anymore. Jimin could already feel his heart racing from normal panicking. He ruined the neat cabinet just to look for those pills he needs to take everyday.

"Umma!" Jimin yells, still digging through the cabinet over and over again.

His mother walks up the steps and sees him panicking in the bathroom. "What's going on, dear?" His mother softly asks.

"Wh-Where're my pills? They-They were right here!" Jimin points at the exact spot that they usually sit.

"Did you check the downstairs bathroom?"

"I did, Umma. Th-They're not there." He cries. "Where are they?"

"I'll check with your father and look in the bathroom. Relax for me, okay?" She softly says, placing her hands on his shoulders. "Go sit in your room."

Jimin nods. "C...Can I call someone?"

"Of course you can. I'll be right back, okay?"

Jimin nods again. His mother smiles small and walks out of the bathroom, going downstairs. Jimin lowers his head and walks himself to his bedroom, grabbing his phone from the nightstand and calling Jeongguk first. He tells him that if he doesn't find his medication or gets new ones soon, he won't be able to see him for a bit and not attend school.

Jeongguk completely understood and asked if he was able to visit if it does happen. Jimin replied if his parents are okay with it. He didn't have an actual answer. Once the call ended, he dials for Namjoon's number, hoping he answers. He held his phone with both of his hands, sitting down on the edge of his bed while he waits.

"Hello?"

"Namjoon?"

"Yeah, it's me. What's up?"

"I um. I can't find my medication, so...I just wanted to let you know that if I run out of it...I-I won't be attending school for a bit. I-I'll have to ask my parents if I can have anyone to come over..."

"That's okay. I understand."

"You-You do?" Jimin curls his brows.

"Of course I do. You know that I understand what you're going through."

"Not all of it. He hasn't met me yet."

Jimin widen his eyes and looks at his mirror. Tae is currently in the mirror with his arms crossed and a smirk across his face. Tae stood like he was a picture, blocking out Jimin in the frame. Jimin grips the phone he's holding, forcing himself to face the wall.

"I have to go, Namjoonie." Jimin mutters. "My-My medicine is wearing off."

"Okay. Get some rest, please."

"I...I will. Thank you." He looks at his phone and ends the call.

Tae scoffs. "You can't be serious. You won't get any sleep without your drugs!"

Jimin puts his phone down and gets up, looking at the mirror. "Please. Not right now..."

"Why not? It's not my fault that you're feeling this way. I started showing up because your meds are wearing off and how you're starting to feel."

Jimin tightens his jaw. "I...I can't control it. You and I both know I can't..."

"Booho~."

Jimin closes his eyes and gulps hard. "Please."

His mother shows up a minute or so later, softly knocking on his door and walking in. "I have good and bad news." She walks up to him, only having one pill bottle. "We only have more of your medicine for your anxiety, but not the main ones you need."

Jimin curls his brows at her. "Y-You mean..."

Tae starts hysterically laughing in the background, still being in the mirror and having his arms crossed while he laughs. Jimin looks at the mirror, already developing tears in his eyes. He couldn't believe he ran out of those pills, but not his anxiety ones. Tae is going to stay longer now...

"You and me honey. No one else!"

His mother softly places her hands on his arms. "I'm sorry, dear. I'll get your more prescription tomorrow."

"Umma, I-I don't know if I could handle it." He shakily says.

"I know you can." She places a soft hand on the side of his face. "You can even invite one of your friends to distract you from...from... Who was it again?" She tries to remember what he calls it.

Jimin lowers his eyes. "From Tae."

"Yes, from Tae." She softly caresses his cheekbone, smiling small. "Don't worry, okay sweetie? We're here for you."

"I know, Umma. You always say that." He couldn't help to mutter.

"I keep saying it because I always want you to know and remember." She softly says, moving her hand off his face. Jimin closes his eyes and nodded. She lets go of him and opens the pill bottle. "We'll ask the school for the work you need while you're home." She gives him the pill.

Jimin nods again, taking the pill. "Okay."

She picks up the water from his nightstand, untwisting the cap and giving it to him. Jimin puts the pill in his mouth, gulping down the water. He moves it away from his lips, giving it back to his mother. She twists the cap back on and puts it back down on the nightstand.

"I'll let your father and Sooyoung know the situation." She softly says.

Jimin nods once more and sits himself down on the bed, watching his mother leave his bedroom. He loves his family dearly, but things get really annoying sometimes. They treat him like an literal baby...in his eyes. He hated being treated in such a way, but he can't get rid of his illness like a literal disease! It's an illness that can only be blocked by medication. His diagnosis.

Tae continues to laugh in the background, making Jimin lifts his hands up and covers his ears. He wished his parents and his sister could hear what he hears. He hoped for it, so he doesn't have to go through it alone. But he has to no matter what. That's how he was born. And that incident still affects him.

╭──╯