Sixtysix

╰──╮

Yoongi has said yes.

He called Seokjin a crazy bitch for pulling a stunt like that while Seokjin slips the ring on him and let's Yoongi slip the ring on Seokjin. Yoongi laughs with tears in his eyes, cupping Seokjin's face and pressing their lips together. Seokjin placed his hands on his elbows, kissing him back with a soft chuckle.

Yoongi hugs him with all that he's got, continuing to cry with such happiness. Seokjin hugs him back, tears in his eyes to see Yoongi so happy about it. Seokjin looks at him, kissing his lips again. Yoongi chuckles as Seokjin wipes his eyes for him.

"I'm still holding you hostage for today." Seokjin mumbles up.

Yoongi sniffs and nods. "You still can."

Seokjin chuckles and just sweeps him off his feet, holding him bridal style. Yoongi wraps his arms around his neck, staring at him with a smile. Seokjin didn't care how Yoongi's dressed, his outfit plain like what he usually wears at home. Yoongi didn't care either, trusting the four at his home while he's gone.

Namjoon got a text from Yoongi that he'll be gone for today and that he doesn't know how long. Namjoon just shrugged it off, being perfectly fine with it. Jimin was getting really tired, resting his head down on Namjoon's shoulder, eyes couldn't really stay open. Namjoon didn't mind though, comforting him.

"Namjoon-ah." Jeongguk spoke up.

Namjoon looks up from his phone, seeing Jeongguk there with a glass of water in hand. "Yeah?"

"He should go home."

Namjoon blinks. "Why?"

"He's getting pretty tired..." Jeongguk points out. "He can't stay here—he'll need to go home. I'm not trying to be a dick, but I was told that before. Didn't his parents or Sooyoung tell you? Or even Jimin?"

"I think he was too happy to tell him because he wanted to meet us." Hoseok spoke up from sitting on the other side of the couch, looking at Jeongguk. "Right?"

Jeongguk sighs. "Right... You have a point on that."

Hoseok smiles at being right.

Jimin moves around the spot, groaning a bit. "Namjoonie..."

"Are you tired?"

Jimin nods, humming. "I need to go home... My parents want me home if I'm tired."

Namjoon nods. "Okay. We'll take you home."

"I'll get the car ready." Jeongguk says before putting down the glass and walking out.

Hoseok stands up from the couch. "Should we let Yoongi know?"

"No, it's fine. I'll text him if I have to." Namjoon comments, sitting up and Jimin sits up too.

▁▁▁▁▁

Namjoon carefully lies the smaller down on his bed, making sure he's settled in by putting a blanket on him. Sooyoung watched by the doorframe, smiling small at how much Namjoon cared for him. Namjoon slowly sits down on the edge of the bed, softly starting to pet Jimin's hair.

"Namjoon-ssi." Sooyoung softly spoke. Namjoon looks at her. "He'll be okay. The medication's stronger."

"I know." Namjoon lowers his eyes and looks at Jimin. "It's just...hard to let go since he's back."

Sooyoung walks over to him and places a soft hand on his shoulder. "You stay here again."

"No, I shouldn't. I-I don't want to be in the way—"

"You're never in the way—it's fine. Just go on and sleep beside him." She pats his shoulder and moving away. "Go on."

Namjoon sighs. "Okay. I'll stay."

Sooyoung chuckles and crosses her arms, soflty sighing. "Go on and relax."

Namjoon nods. "I will."

Sooyoung softly smiles and turns around to leave, closing the door behind her to let them be. Namjoon looks at Jimin, softly sighing. He crawls himself over to the other side of the bed, slowly laying down as he faces him. Namjoon reaches over to Jimin's hand, soflty caressing the top of it.

"Namjoon-ssi."

Namjoon blinks and sits up. "Oh. You're awake."

"Sometimes it's hard to sleep." Jimin turns his head, knowing he's beside him. "I thought you went home."

"Your sister let me stay with you."

Jimin smiles small. "It's a relief that they know about us. We don't really have to hide it anymore...just can't be all lovey dovey with each other around them."

Namjoon soflty chuckles. "I agree."

Jimin turns himself onto his side, reaching over to hold his hand with both of his hands. He caresses his knuckles, soflty sighing. Namjoon watches him, side smiling at Jimin's cuteness.

"I love you." Jimin soflty says.

"I love you too." Namjoon replies.

Jimin scoots himself closer to him, moving his hands up to Namjoon's face, cupping. Namjoon puts his arms around Jimin's waist, smiling small. Jimin slides his thumbs around Namjoon's dimples, to his temples and eyebrows, sliding his thumb around his nose. Lastly, he slides his thumbs to his lips.

He caresses them quietly. Jimin lowers his eyes, still seeing major blur. I wish I can see you clearly again. Jimin leans himself closer, moving his thumbs off his lips. He slowly kisses him, Namjoon lifting his hand up to the side of his face, kissing him back. Their lips collided slowly, Namjoon caressing Jimin's buzz cut on the back of his head.

They're nothing without each other.

Namjoon disconnects their lips. "You should rest up." He whispers up. "You're supposed to be sleeping."

Jimin faintly smiles. "Will you stay with me?"

"Of course. Aren't I still your big teddy bear?"

Jimin giggles, caressing his cheekbones. "You always are. More muscular teddy bear that I could remember."

Namjoon chuckles, leaning to kiss his forehead before he gets comfortable. Jimin giggles again and wraps his arms around Namjoon's waist, fully cuddling him, wrapping a leg around him too. Namjoon puts his arms around him, soflty rubbing his back.

"Namjoon?"

"Hm?"

"If you have work at all, don't skip, okay?" Jimin moves his head a little to get more comfortable, rubbing Namjoon's waist. "I'll be perfectly fine while you're away."

"Okay." Namjoon rubs his arm in comfort, sighing. "I don't have any work today anyways."

Jimin bites his bottom lip. "Promise me?"

Namjoon flutters his eyes down. "I promise you."

Jimin smiles small.

╭──╯