Twentyfour

╰──╮

Namjoon flutters his eyes open.

The sun is shining in, waking him up easily. He lifts his hand up to his face, covering his face from the shining onto his face. He turns his head to see Jimin peacefully sleeping beside him, Mudo sleeping on Jimin's shoulder. Namjoon softly smiles, lifting his hand up to move his bangs out of his eyes. Namjoon moves his hand over to pet Mudo, making sure they're both comfortable.

Namjoon leans down to softly kiss Jimin's nose, sitting back up. He pushes the blanket off and gets up from his bed, walking over to his desk and sitting down on his chair. Mudo meows, getting off Jimin and stretches out. She jumps off the bed and goes straight to eating her food. Namjoon glances over and scoffs. Jimin slowly starts to wake up, moving around in his spot and turning on his side.

Namjoon looks and curls up a smile. "Good morning."

Jimin stretches out, yawning. "Morning~" He softly sighs, relaxing. "I feel so relaxed..."

"You looked really comfortable." He gets up from he chair and walks up to him, sitting down on the edge of the bed. "How're you feeling?"

Jimin grabs one of the pillows, putting his arms around it with a small smile. "I'm feeling amazing, thanks to you."

"You're so obsessed with him."

Namjoon chuckles. "How?"

"You let me stay here...sleep here..." Jimin reaches over to softly place his hand on his. "You understand me." Namjoon looks at his hand and holds it too, looking back to him. "I wish I could stay longer." Jimin quietly says, gripping his hand. "I just want to be with you."

"I want you to stay longer too." Namjoon lays down right beside him, still holding his hand. "But my parents..."

"Right..." Jimin lowers his eyes. "I get it."

"I have a plan though." He whispers, smiling. "Once I graduate, I plan to move out, so I won't have to deal with my parents and you can come over whenever you want."

Jimin sits himself up. "Really?"

Namjoon nods, sitting up too. "Yeah. Is that okay with you?"

"It's perfect!" Jimin scoots up to him and puts his arms around him, smiling big.

Namjoon softly chuckles, hugging him back by his waist. Jimin immediately melts into his hold, fluttering his eyes closed. Namjoon rests his head on his shoulder, caressing his back. Jimin kept a hold of him, not daring to let go. He holds onto him like he'll lose him again.

"We can be together without a problem." Namjoon softly says, lifting his face up and looking at him. "We'll make our own rules."

Jimin looks at him with his eyes sparkling. Jimin lifts his hands up to cup his face, slowly leaning in to press their lips against his. Namjoon accepts it, tilting his head and placing a soft hand on the back of his neck. Jimin scoots himself closer to him, their lips slowly moving in sync. Namjoon disconnects their lips, looking at him with a soft look. Fuck it. Namjoon smashes their lips together.

Jimin put his arms around his neck, pressing their chests together and slowly climbing himself onto him, sitting down on his lap. Namjoon accepts it, hands sliding around his waist and his shirt lifting up a little. Namjoon slips in his tongue, Jimin shakily sliding his hands up to his face from the tension.

Namjoon disconnects their lips, sliding his lips to Jimin's neck. Jimin's breath hitches, closing his eyes and tilting his head more for him. He felt butterflies in his stomach and they weren't going away due to Namjoon's soft touches. Namjoon slowly slides his hands in his shirt, his hands sliding up to his back. Jimin grew immediate goosebumps.

Why can't we have this type of peace? I don't want to get rid of this feeling. I'm so obsessed with him. I'm so...in love with him. I want to die for him. I will kill for him. I will—Jimin suddenly opens his eyes from the realization, pushing himself off of the taller and covering his mouth with both of his hands.

"What? What's wrong? Did-Did I go too far?" Namjoon panics, brows curled up immediately.

Jimin started breathing rapidly, lowering his head. No. No, I wouldn't kill someone for him. That's not me! I wouldn't hurt anyone. I...I'm not like Tae! I'm a good person! I would never hurt anyone! I would never hurt such a thing—

"Jiminie...hey." Namjoon places soft hands on his shoulder. "What's wrong? You okay?"

"I-I'm sorry, I-I-I just..." Jimin gulped hard, nervously moving his hair back. What the hell is wrong with me!?

"Did I go too far for you?" He worries.

Jimin quickly looks at him, shaking his head and softly grabbing his hands. "No! No, you-you didn't go too far—you were perfect—I just...I-I was overthinking...at the wrong time... I should be sorry."

Namjoon brows curl. "Are you sure?"

"I'm sure. Yes. I...I'm really sorry. I-I messed up the moment... I should've just ignored—"

"No—it's perfectly fine, Jiminie." Namjoon places a soft hand on the side of his face. "Everything is okay. I promise you." He leans up and softly kisses his cheek. "It's normal."

Normal. But...I'm not normal. I'm not a normal human being. I'm different. Jimin closes his eyes and sighs, nodding. "Yeah. Y-You're right..."

"We don't have to continue if you don't want to." Namjoon moves his hands off him.

"Are-Are you sure?" Jimin looks at him. "I-I feel like I ruined the moment..."

"You didn't." Namjoon smiles small. "It's okay. C'mere."

Jimin nervously scoots himself to Namjoon, resting his head down on Namjoon's shoulder and putting his arms around his waist. Namjoon softly wraps his arms around him, pulling him close and resting his head down on his. Jimin just closes his eyes and sighs.

"Whatever you're thinking, you can tell me if you'd like to." Namjoon softly says.

╭──╯