Twentyseven

╰──╮

When that small incident happened, they stopped swimming and were currently both on the towels that they've brought, being on the sand.

They were both watching the sunset, Jimin's parents knowing that he's with Namjoon and that he's safe with someone he trusts. Jimin had his head rested on Namjoon's shoulder, having his arms wrapped around his one arm. Namjoon had his head rested on his head, having his hand on top of his. As in an insecurity, Jimin slipped on his long sleeve shirt. Namjoon just kept his shirt off.

"Are you feeling any better?" Namjoon softly says, looking at him.

"I am feeling better." Jimin quietly says, taking a deep breath and slowly exhales. "Your touch knocked me out from seeing him."

Namjoon smiles small, then lowers by looking away. "Do you know why...he was bothering you?"

Jimin lowers his eyes, his jaw clenching. "Tae told me I let a kitten drown...at this beach. He told me I watched it die." Namjoon slowly moves to look at him, Jimin lifting his head up and look at him. He lowers his eyes. "I feel like he's lying... I-I don't believe him this time." Jimin quietly says.

Namjoon reaches over to his hand and hold it. "You shouldn't believe anything he's telling you. You-You know that, right?"

"I-I know but...sometimes..." Jimin bites the inside of his cheek. "H-He's really telling the truth. I even...remember some of them."

Namjoon curls his brows. "You do?"

Jimin nods, lowering his head and closes his eyes. "I hate it when he brings back memories that I don't want to remember..."

Namjoon softly grips his hand. "Then...let's not let you remember those memories."

Jimin opens his eyes and looks at him, curling his brows. "What do you mean?"

Namjoon smiles small and softly pulls on his hand. "C'mere."

Jimin scoots closer to him, tilting his head. Namjoon lifts his hand up to the side of his face, slowly leaning down to press their lips together. Jimin smiled though the kiss, putting his arms around his waist and kissing back. Namjoon cups his face and disconnects their kiss, looking at him in the eyes.

"Remember when I said I was going to move out right after graduation?" Namjoon softly says, earning a nod from the smaller. "Well, my Hyung that makes those mochis for us, is okay with with me moving in with him."

Jimin blinks, moving his hands to Namjoon's chest. "He did?"

"Yep. I've told him about you a lot before we even got together." Namjoon chuckles as he caresses his cheekbones. "If there's perhaps a chance, you might meet RJ Jin someday."

His eyes widen. "Really?"

Namjoon nods a bunch. "Yeah, if things go well for my Hyung and getting in contact with RJ Jin, it's a possibility that you will." He lowers his hand down to grab both of Jimin's hands. "I have a feeling that my Hyung will like you when you stay the night and such."

Jimin curls up a big smile, moving his arms to put it around his neck, hugging him. Namjoon chuckles, softly smiling as he puts his arms around his waist by hugging back. Jimin turn his head to kiss his cheek a bunch of times. Namjoon giggles from it tickling, moving his head to look at him again, smiling big. Namjoon puts his hand on the side of his head, petting his hair.

"You can leave clothes there, you can stay however long you want...unless it's okay with my Hyung." Namjoon says.

Jimin giggles. "I'm so happy that you got a plan after high school."

"It was my plan before I even met you, Jiminie." He chuckles. "But just promise me one thing."

"What is it?" Jimin tilts his head.

"We graduate. Together."

"Of course we'll graduate together!" Jimin hides his face in his shoulder to hug him again.

Namjoon smiles big once more and closes his eyes, hugging back again. Namjoon could already see their graduation together, starting to imagine it. Both in their cap and gowns, white petals falling down like it's snow, their tassels dangling while both of them kiss, everyone cheering and proud—

"Namjoonie?"

Namjoon blinks and looks at him, lifting his head up from his shoulder. "Huh?"

Jimin giggles, cupping his face and touching his dimples. "You space out. You okay?"

"I am. I'm feeling really great." Namjoon smiles.

▁▁▁▁▁

"I'm glad that your parents were okay with me taking you for today."

Jimin giggles, looking at him. "Taking me?"

Namjoon chuckles, caressing his hand. "Well, not like that."

You can always take me if you wanted to. Jimin just giggles again, resting his head down on his shoulder. "I know what you meant."

"Does perhaps...anyone know about us?" Namjoon randomly brings up.

"Only Jeongguk knows. He's on vacation right now so I told him over the phone. He...seemed okay with it." He shrugs. "I um, I thought about telling my sister." Jimin looks at him, lifting his head up. "Because she knows that I had a thing for you...before we even got together."

Namjoon looks at him. "Does that make her accepting towards us?" He nervously asks.

Jimin nods with a soft smile. "She knew before I even did."

"Then go on and tell her." Namjoon chuckles. "By the way...can I stay the night? Tonight actually?"

Jimin blinks and stops walking, making the taller stop too. "What about your parents? Won't they find out that you're not home? What about Mudo? Will she be okay without anyone watching her and keeping her company?" He worries.

Namjoon faces him and softly grabs both of his hands. "Mudo will be fine. She's well fed and she's used to being on her own. And my parents are out of town. They won't know that I'm not home." Jimin's brows curl, then lowers his eyes. Namjoon lowers down to his face, tilting his head. Jimin looks at him with a pout. "Everything will be fine on my end." He softly says. "Don't worry about it, okay?"

Jimin nods in a pout as a reply. Namjoon chuckles and kisses his forehead, intertwining one of their hands together and moving away. Namjoon pulls him with to start walking again, Jimin pouting again.

╭──╯