Twentythree

╰──╮

Namjoonie♥︎ :
You can't come over
I'm sorry, please stay home
My parents are horrible, I know
But please stay home
We'll see each other soon, I promise

Before Namjoon even could finish the other things that he was about to say, he immediately started to hear a loud knock on his own bedroom window. His eyes widen, quickly putting his phone down and getting up from the bed, going straight to his window. Namjoon immediately pushes the curtains and open his window.

"J-Jimin!?"

"H-Hi." Jimin nervously says.

Namjoon quickly starts to help Jimin into his bedroom, knowing that it was difficult for him to get up there to the window. "What-What the hell are you doing here?" He whisper yells, quickly grabbing a blanket to cover him since he ran here without a jacket or coat from the cold night.

"I-I wanted to see you." Jimin jitters out from the cold.

Namjoon quickly closes the window and the curtains, facing back to him and rubbing his arms. "Jimin, you...you can't be here. I-I don't want you getting caught by my parents."

"I-I don't care!" Jimin smiles big, softly placing his hands on the taller's arms. "I wanted to be with you. I...I don't want you to go through anything alone. I-I-I want to be by your side when your down, I want to take care of you when you're sick—I don't care about my illness when it comes to you. I just want to be with you and you only."

Namjoon curls his brows. "Jimin-ah, I..." He lifts his hand up to Jimin's arm—he blinks, looking down and moving his hand to look at his arm. "Jimin, you're-you're bleeding."

Jimin blinks and looks at it. "Oh... I am."

Jimin's adrenaline was going crazy so he didn't notice at all and the cold didn't trigger it. The cut happened when he was climbing up to the window, the tree wasn't so nice with him. It cut him up and everything. Namjoon quickly grabbed a shirt that he had worn the other day, wrapping the shirt around his arm. Namjoon moves Jimin to sit down on the edge of the bed.

"I'll get the med kit." Namjoon softly says.

Jimin nods with a soft smile. Namjoon leaves his room quietly, closing the door behind him. He came back a minute later, having a small case of medicine, bandaids and wraps. He sits down on the edge too, removing the shirt from his arm and taking out the medicine wrap. He rips off the plastic, unwinding it and starting to wrap it around Jimin's arm.

Jimin watches him softly, smiling small. All he cared about was him. He's someone special to him. He can get hurt all he wants and he won't feel the pain when he thinks of Namjoon or even sees Namjoon. Namjoon shakily sighs, taping it on so the bandage doesn't fall off and that it heals.

"Did you get hurt anywhere else?" He looks at him, brows curled up.

Jimin shook his head. "I don't think so." He smiles.

Namjoon couldn't help to knit his brows. "Jimin, what's going on?"

Jimin immediately went back into reality, his smile disappearing and relaxing. He realized how he's acting. "Oh." Jimin lowers his head and places his hand on his own forehead. "I...I'm sorry. I think I'm just...really tired...from running here..."

Namjoon lifts his hands up to cup his face and lifting his head up. "Jimin. Tell me what's wrong, please. I want to know what's going on."

Jimin's eyes started to water, tears falling down from his eyes quickly. He shakily lifted his hands up to Namjoon's bandaged wrist. "I-I just...can't live without you, Namjoonie. I...I don't know how to express it fully, but...I want to stay with you."

Namjoon let's go of his face and pulls him into a hug, resting his chin on his shoulder and closing his eyes. Jimin immediately hugs him too, hiding his face in his shoulder. Jimin just doesn't want to lose someone that understands him the most. Jimin flutters his eyes open. Confession time. I should tell him. I want to be honest and truthful with him.

"I...I ran away from home." Jimin mumbles up.

Namjoon widen his eyes. "What?" He lifts his face up and looks at him. "You did what?"

"I-I was so frustrated that...I just didn't want to stay home. I'm really sorry. I hated staying home without you—I wanted to be with you." Jimin lifts his hands up to cup his face.

"Jiminie, you shouldn't do that." Namjoon puts his hands up on top of his. "Please don't run away from home again, okay? It's too dangerous at this hour for you." He moves Jimin's hands off his face, holding onto them still.

"I know, I know...I'm an idiot." Jimin lowers his head. "I shouldn't have done that..."

"You're not an idiot." Namjoon let's go of his hand and softly grabs his chin. "Because I would've done the same thing."

Jimin blinks. "Y...You would?"

Namjoon softly nods. Jimin smiles small. He slides his hands up to his shoulders, putting his arms around his neck. Jimin removes one of his arms to place his hand on the side of Namjoon's face. Namjoon softly placed his hands on Jimin's waist. Jimin slowly leans up and pressed his lips against his. Namjoon kiss back, tilting his head to the side for a better kiss.

Namjoon disconnects their lips. "You should g—"

"Can I stay here...just for tonight?" Jimin couldn't help to interrupt, knowing what Namjoon was about to say.

Namjoon blinks, frowning. "I don't think it's a good idea..."

"Just tonight." Jimin moves his hand off his face. "I'll go back home tomorrow—I promise. I just...I want to be with you. No one else."

Namjoon softly nods, placing his hands on his arms. "Okay. You can stay here. Tonight only."

Jimin smiles, nodding too. "Only tonight."

╭──╯