Seventeen

╰──╮

"I-I'm sorry! I-I-I wasn't really thinking and I...I just couldn't help myself! I..." He shakily sighs. Fuck it, I'll just say it. "I-I like you, okay? I'm sorry I did it so suddenly and...I-I'm just...sorry." Namjoon shakily spoke, feeling horrible.

Jimin just stared at him. He could feel Tae trying to burst through and say something about what happened just now. Jimin's face just became red from the kiss, his lips already tingling from being kissed by someone like Namjoon. Jimin's eye twitches, making him immediately cover his eye. Tae is still trying to get through, but Namjoon's comfort is keeping him away.

"J...Jimin-ah?" Namjoon nervously spoke, brows curling up.

Jimin gulps and uncovers his eye. "I-I uh...um..." He looks down at his lap, starting to fiddle with his fingers.

"I-If you don't feel the same way...it's okay. I completely understand. I just...I got a little selfish..."

Selfish!? Jimin blinks and looks at him, brows curled. He thought it was a selfish thing!? No Namjoonie! No! It wasn't a selfish thing you did! I swear to you! "I-I feel the same way..." He whispers out, his voice couldn't help to be quiet from the confession.

"Y-You do?" Namjoon widen his eyes. Jimin covers his whole face with both of his hands, nodding a bunch. Namjoon scoffs, covering his mouth and blushing himself. "S-So...it was okay?" Jimin nods a bunch again, still having his face covered. "So, Jiminie...?"

Jimin slowly uncovers his eyes, looking at him nervously. "Y-Yeah...?"

"I-I was wondering if you would want to go out with me. A picnic! Yeah...no public place. Just us two. R-Remember that hill? The view with the lake? That's the place. Yeah." Namjoon was starting to babble a lot. Namjoon was for sure extremely nervous for say all these things to him.

Jimin curls his brows, slowly standing up from the edge of the bed. "Wh...When?" Jimin nervously asks.

Namjoon blinks, gulping nervously. "Maybe today or tomorrow? Tonight maybe? I don't know..."

"T-Tonight?" Jimin softly says. "I-I can sneak out..."

"Are you sure? I don't want you getting in trouble. I don't want to ruin anything."

"I-It's okay. We...We can do code moon."

"Code moon?"

If Jimin looks away, he can talk normally, which he is. "Later tonight...I can text you and let you know if they're all asleep... Y-You throw rocks at my window to signal me and...I come running down."

Namjoon curls up a smile from the plan. "That's a good idea."

"Then...i-it's a date." Jimin looks at him, smiling small. "What...What time?"

"Whenever your family falls asleep is fine."

▁▁▁▁▁

It's close to midnight. Namjoon got a text from Jimin that everyone's asleep. Namjoon found a couple of small rocks and got himself to Jimin's window. Namjoon positions himself to a throwing manner, throwing the first rock. He hits the house instead of the window.

"Fuck, I missed." Namjoon mutters to himself, getting ready to throw another rock.

He hits the window this time, smiling from how exciting he felt for what's going to happen between them. He throws another rock just in case, now seeing a light turn on in the room. The curtains move and the window was pulled open, Jimin happily appearing. Jimin hangs his head out and smiles big.

Namjoon smiles from happily seeing him. "Code moon!" He whisper yells.

Jimin nods a bunch and closes his window, collecting the stuff he needs. Namjoon was dressed all comfortable, picking up a big lunchbox and a blanket he brought. Jimin got himself situated, leaving his house and closing the door behind him, locking it to keep the house protected. Namjoon was already at the front door, not walking up the steps.

Jimin walks down the steps. "Hi."

"Hey. Ready?"

"Yes."

"Okay. Let's go before the grass gets all wet." Namjoon reaches over for his hand.

Jimin blushes and reaches over to softly grab his hand. Namjoon pulls him with, starting to jog which makes Jimin jog too. They wanted to get there quickly as possible before it gets very humid. Namjoon has adored Jimin for a while now and he couldn't control himself from that kiss he did. He's so glad that Jimin accepted him.

They both finally got up to the hill, Namjoon laying the blanket down and putting the lunchbox down on the blanket too. Jimin wore Namjoon's brown jacket, being swallowed up by how big it is. Namjoon adored how he looked for tonight. Jimin sits himself down on the blanket, softly smiling as Namjoon sits himself down and goes through the big lunchbox.

"My Hyung made more mochis for me. He still doesn't know that they're actually for you." Namjoon comments, taking out a container to reveal all the mochis together.

Jimin chuckles. "I appreciate it, Namjoon. Um..." Get to the point, Jimin. You haven't mentioned it to him. "I do...like you, Namjoonie. I-I know I didn't really say it, so...I-I just wanted to say it now..."

Namjoon bites his bottom lip. "It was fine if you didn't feel the same way. I know how complicated it is for...two males being together..."

Jimin curls his brows at him. Right. Two males don't make it right for others... "Namjoon?"

"Yes?" Namjoon looks at him.

Jimin decided to scoot himself to Namjoon, nervously lifting his hands up to cup his face, leaning in to softly press his lips against his. Namjoon flutters his eyes closed, slowly kissing him back. Namjoon nervously place his hands on his waist, slightly hovering. Jimin disconnects their lips, nervously looking at him.

"U-Um..." Jimin nervously removes his hands off his face. "I...I don't care...that you're a boy."

Namjoon smiles small. "Your kiss already said that. No need to say it again."

Jimin nervously smiles at him, blushing appearing from his soft words. "O-Okay."

Namjoon softly chuckles, leaning in to softly kiss his cheekbone. "You're so cute, adorable and pretty."

╭──╯