Sixtythree

╰──╮

Namjoon stayed the night.

He couldn't just leave right away, he'll just have plain out hunger to see him again. Namjoon didn't have work during the time so he was able to stay no matter what. If he did have work, Yoongi would've called off for him. When Namjoon left, Yoongi knew it wasn't an emergency, he knew that Jimin was home because why would Sooyoung text Namjoon a random emergency unless it's about Jimin?

During the time, Jimin is sleeping during the afternoon. Namjoon was told that Jimin is going to be sleeping a lot due to the new medication that he got prescribed for while being in the mental hospital. Namjoon's currently texting Hoseok and Jeongguk in a group chat, telling them what's new and how Jimin's doing.

After the small chat they had, Namjoon was currently snuggling up with Jimin. Jimin has his arms wrapped around Namjoon's waist, head resting down on Namjoon's chest from where his heart is. Namjoon is staring at the ceiling, having a soft hand on Jimin's shoulder, having his other hand on his arm.

Namjoon closes his eyes and softly sighs. I'm finally at ease. My Jiminie is back, Jeongguk and Hoseok are still with me, Yoongi appreciates anyone's company now and Seokjin's company is normal by being with Yoongi. To me, that seems perfect. I'm at peace for once.

While that was going on, Jeongguk and Hoseok are still at Yoongi's place. Jeongguk is fully awake now, talking to Yoongi and deciding to help him with dishes since Namjoon's away as Hoseok's scrolling through Jeongguk's phone. Hoseok's phone broke through the year, Jeongguk not hiding much so he let's his boyfriend use it for his entertainment.

"It's crazy how you didn't like Namjoon in the beginning." Yoongi laughs while washing a cup.

Jeongguk chuckles. "Yeah. I was just protective over Jimin and that he didn't know about his diagnosis." He shrugs. "It's a best friend thing I guess."

Yoongi scoffs, rolling his eyes. "Yeah right. I'm for sure that you had some type of mini crush on him—you just never confessed or even thought about it."

Hoseok stops scrolling, now listening.

Jeongguk scoffs. "No. I think you're thinking about it too much. I'm just his best friend."

Yoongi shrugs. "I mean, you've basically been there since day one, right? You've been by his side for a while. You can't tell me you didn't at least have a mini crush on him."

Hoseok curls his brows. I never seen Jeongguk and Jimin close before. I think Yoongi's just messing with him...

Jeongguk knew Hoseok's listening. "I only had feelings towards women when I was around Jimin. I don't think anything clicked when I was with him. Something clicked when I first saw and met Hoseok. He opened my eyes."

Hoseok smiles, going back to scrolling.

Yoongi smiles small. "Well, I'm glad you have someone. It would've been awkward if it was just you, Jimin and Namjoon." He chuckles.

"Yeah... It would've been hard if I hung out with them...all lovey dovey if I never met Hoseok."

"I understand." Yoongi looks at him. "If Jin never showed up, Namjoon would've been the only person around me and probably you guys too but...I'd be jealous." He lowers his eyes, washing a dish. "I would've been the only one without someone if Jin didn't show."

Jeongguk frowns. "I'm glad you aren't alone." Yoongi looks at him. "Everyone deserves happiness. Just like you do."

Yoongi smiles small at him. "Thanks."

▁▁▁▁▁

Namjoon caresses Jimin's arm while he sleeps.

Namjoon's favorite thing to do now is staring at him since Jimin isn't aware of it. He remembers that Jimin used to be annoyed with him staring, insecure due to his scars. But he knew Namjoon's in love with him and that it became normal during the relationship.

"I can feel you staring." Jimin suddenly says.

Namjoon side smiles. "Am I still not allowed?"

"Yes." Jimin giggles.

He turns around to face Namjoon, tapping around to make sure he's actually staring and facing him. He lifts his hand up to his stomach and to his waist, scooting himself closer. Namjoon's smile fades, moving his hand up to his. Jimin's smile fades too, couldn't help to upset about not seeing him anymore naturally.

"How's Jeongguk and the others doing?" Jimin decides to ask, caressing Namjoon's hand.

"They're doing good." Namjoon replies. "Jeongguk told me he's thinking about getting an apartment for himself and Hoseok."

Jimin raises his brows. "Really?"

"Yeah. He hasn't said it to Hoseok yet. It's going to be a type of surprise."

"I'm so happy for them..." Jimin whispers. "They deserve so much happiness after what they've been through."

Namjoon couldn't help to frown, looking at Jimin. Jimin suddenly moves his hand off, deciding to move away a bit and sit up from laying down on the bed. Namjoon curls his brows and sits up too, wondering why he moved off and what's wrong.

"Um. I-I have a question..." Jimin nervously says, starting to mess with his own hands.

Namjoon blinks. "What is it?"

"H-How did you...find out about what I did...to myself...?"

Namjoon's heart drop from remembering the feeling he had. He lowers his head, gulping hard. "Jeongguk told me that you lied about not feeling well when I mentioned why you didn't go to school. I-I thought it was sick wise but...he told me that it was a sign of you...about to hurt yourself." Jimin lifts his hand up to his own lips, brows curling. "The next thing is...we ran to your house and saw the ambulance and cop cars. We saw your sister and parents crying too, outside of the house."

"Namjoonie..."

"I couldn't get myself to stay at your house while you were gone because I was only there to be with you." Namjoon continues. "My Hyung helped me get my belongings so I could move in with him for now on until I'm able to go on my own. I tried to contain myself throughout so I wouldn't be weak when you come back home. I wanted to stay strong for you."

╭──╯