Thirtysix

╰──╮

Hoseok was pacing back and forth.

Both Jimin and Namjoon were sitting on the bench, both feeling embarrassed and awkward about what just happened and the person who caught them both making out. The thing is...Hoseok didn't act that shocked, not like how Jeongguk could react. It was just odd.

"So...I was right!" Hoseok suddenly shouts.

They both blink and look at Hoseok. "Huh?" They both equally say.

Hoseok starts jumping in excitement. "I knew there was some friction going on with you guys! You guys couldn't hide it!" He laughs.

Namjoon sighs in relief, wiping his face with the sweat that appeared from getting caught by him. Jimin couldn't help to start crying softly, covering his face with both of his hands.

Namjoon looks at him and frowns. "Oh Jiminie..."

Hoseok immediately felt horrible and walked up to Jimin, kneeling down and pulling into a hug. "Oh Jimin, I didn't mean to make you cry!" He rubs his back. "Don't be too overwhelmed with my reaction~! I was just messing around a little. It's okay!"

Jimin continues to cry in relief, keeping his face hidden and just resting on his shoulder from the hug that Hoseok's giving. Namjoon just lifts a hand up to rub his back, knowing his boyfriend's emotions get the best of him naturally.

Hoseok chuckles at him, patting his shoulder in comfort. "Jeez, I don't want you crying over this! It's all okay!"

Jimin moves his face away and wipes his face, sniffing. "Sorry..." He mumbles up, Hoseok wiping his tears away for him and moving away.

Namjoon chuckles. "He's okay with it, Jimin. You don't have to apologize for crying." He continues to rub his back in comfort.

"I-I was afraid you were going t-to not like us anymore..."

Hoseok scoffs. "I still like you guys! You guys are amazing people—you guys gave me a good impression when I first transferred here. I knew I was becoming friends with the right people."

Namjoon softly smiles at that, being the first friend Hoseok got. "I'm glad you're okay with this. It means a lot to the both of us, really."

"Does Jeongguk know too?" Hoseok tilts his head.

"I...I told Gguk when him and I first got together." Jimin spoke up, finally calming down more from his crying. He sniffs, wiping his eye when he looks at Hoseok. "He's fine with us together...no problem with it."

"Oh, by the way, sorry for...you know...interrupting you guys' moment." Hoseok nervously says, rubbing the back of his neck and chuckling.

Jimin covers his face in embarrassment, face going completely red from realizing what he meant by that.

Namjoon gets flustered from being embarrassed too. "Um...w-well... at-at least you're okay with it?" Namjoon awkwardly says. "I don't know what to say about that..."

"L-Let's just...forget about it." Jimin spoke, uncovering his face. "How-How about that?"

Namjoon claps. "Yes. I agree with my boyfriend."

Jimin punches his arm, earning an ow from the taller.

"Well, alright! I um...I actually wanted to ask you guys about something else." Hoseok says.

Namjoon rubs his own arm from the hit and looks at the male. "What is it?" He says as Jimin looks at Hoseok too.

"Um... I'm honestly confused about Jeongguk. He's acting uncomfortable around me and I don't know why. Do you guys know what he likes to do? I want him to feel comfortable around me."

Namjoon scoffs and looks away, knowing the truth of why Jeongguk seems uncomfortable around Hoseok. He's not uncomfortable at all! He's just being awkward because he has a crush on Hoseok. He doesn't know how to act around him! Jimin looks at Namjoon, shrugging and looking at Hoseok.

"I uh...I don't know why he seems uncomfortable around you but I do know that he likes to go to parties." Jimin says, lying at the first part. "Maybe you can invite him to one?"

"Do you guys know where one is? Or who can host one?" Hoseok asks.

"He never tells me where he parties because he does it for my safety." Jimin reaches over to softly grab Namjoon's hand. "I have a feeling that Jeongguk goes to parties that are mainly underage."

"My Hyung tried to bring me to a club before." Namjoon comments. "I didn't go because I'm underage and he isn't."

Jimin smiles. "Good for you."

Hoseok gets a lightbulb, clapping and pointing at Namjoon. "Oh! Ma-Maybe the club that your Hyung wanted to bring you to is the club that Jeongguk possibly went to before!"

"Oooh, you're possibly right." Namjoon points back at him.

Hoseok immediately went on his knees and putting his hands together in a praying manner, facing him. "Please ask your Hyung where the club is! Please!" He begs, rubbing his hands together.

"I don't even know if he wants to talk to me..." Namjoon mumbles in the thought of it. "I feel like he won't be in the mood if I try."

Jimin frowns, holding Namjoon's hand with both of his own. "It's been a while since you guys actually talked. I think you can."

Hoseok was confused, standing back up on his feet. "You and your Hyung haven't talked? Why?"

"He's an asshole and blamed me from something that happened on its' own. I wasn't involved with the situation." Namjoon says. "So, we got distant with each other and I've been with Jimin."

"You should check on him." Jimin says. "It's been almost three weeks, right?" Namjoon nods in reply, agreeing.

Hoseok smiles, looking at both of them back and forth. "So? You guys will help me?"

Jimin nudges Namjoon. Namjoon looks at him, then to Hoseok. "Uh, yeah. Yeah, I'll talk to my Hyung and ask about it." He says.

Hoseok immediately went to hug Namjoon. "Oh thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I really owe you one!"

Namjoon nervously chuckles, hugging him back. Jimin just moves his hands away and giggles at them two. Hoseok moves away and jumps in excitement. Namjoon clears his throat, fixing himself from the sudden hug.

╭──╯