Fourty

╰──╮

"Where are we going?" Jeongguk asks.

"C'mon!" Hoseok continues to pull on his arm with a wide smile. "You'll love it!"

Jeongguk rolls his eyes. "Yeah right." He chuckles.

Jeongguk had gotten more comfortable around Hoseok, now being less awkward and just becoming like an ordinary friend that Hoseok likes to bring around anywhere. Hoseok always kept talking to him, never usually stopping. Jeongguk always listened to his stories, loving the ones that brightens up in Hoseok's own eyes.

Once they both got in front of the place, Jeongguk realizes where they were, his smile dropping. "Hoseok, you didn't just bring me here." He looks at him.

"I did~" Hoseok happily giggles, jumping in one place. "C'mon, you'll love it! I never been here either so it's a win win!"

"But...I-I didn't bring my ID!"

"We'll just sneak in then! C'mon~" Hoseok happily says. Jeongguk just side smiles, being continuously pulled by him. Hoseok stops and looks at the sides of the building, brows knitting. "Let's enter here." He points to the left of the place.

Jeongguk knits his brows. "Are we sneaking in?"

"Yeah. I saw the sign. They're going by American age." He looks at him, side smiling. "Shh."

Hoseok let's go of his wrist and grabs his hand instead, starting to fast walk to the left side of the building, lowering themselves down. Jeongguk blushes from the hand holding, following him no matter what. Surprisingly, Hoseok barely even knows the place and found out how he could get in. Jeongguk was just impressed, not even disturbed.

Once they got in the club, they both immediately fit in the crowd and started to dance off with the loud blaring music that hits their ears. Hoseok smiles big and jumps around, Jeongguk laughs at him and just joins in with no hesitation.

After that, they went over to where the bar is and asked for drinks. For the both of them, Hoseok asked for Soju, wanting to drink more than Jeongguk. The thing is, Hoseok is the drinker, the most likely friend to get drunk. Jeongguk just a partier, normally making out with random older women...but not today. Nope. His odd male crush is with him. Well, he still could. But you know.

Hoseok was starting to get really tipsy. Jeongguk wasn't even that close to being drunk. He was too distracted by how hot and beautiful Hoseok is while he dances in a crowded of strangers with the colorful lights and the loud music. It's like an ideal type thing, a wonderful sight.

Hoseok started to walk closer to him, smiling big with the soju bottle in hand. He puts his arms down on Jeongguk's shoulders, tilting his head with a wide smile. Jeongguk felt himself heat up, knowing his face is red with his puppy dog eyes. Hoseok was about to lean in until he glanced over his shoulder and saw guards from the front, the guards pointing from not recognizing them.

Hoseok's smile drops and his eyes widen. "Shit." He moves away and grabs Jeongguk hand. "Run!"

Jeongguk turns his head and sees the guards too, deciding to grip Hoseok's hand and started to run through the crowd faster as it's like Hoseok is being pulled instead, Hoseok still holding onto the Soju bottle. Hoseok was smiling proudly, happily running with him. He has been secretly admiring Jeongguk ever since they met.

Once they left the building, they stopped in an alley. Jeongguk was barely catching his breath, already being in shape due to swimming all the time. He leans himself on the brick wall from the building that they're beside. For Hoseok, he actually had to catch his breath by putting his hands on his knees.

Hoseok just laughs, sitting up and throwing the empty Soju bottle at the brick wall, immediately breaking. "We won bitches! I still got my money and didn't pay for anything there~!" He laughs more.

Hoseok steps back, almost falling. Before he could even get near the ground, Jeongguk quickly walked over to him and helped him stand back up, placing a soft hand on his back. Hoseok mumbles to say to him that he's good, placing a hand on his arm. He just looks at him and smiles big, giggling. Jeongguk just softly tells him that he at least needs to lean on a wall.

How does he look hot wasted? That's all what Jeongguk's mind tells him. Before Jeongguk could give him space, Hoseok suddenly puts his arms around his neck and pulls him close. He lifts a hand up to the back of his neck, glancing down at his lips. Jeongguk was glancing too, biting the inside of his cheek nervously.

Fuck it. Hoseok leans in and smashes their lips together. Jeongguk kisses back, lips slowly colliding like there's no tomorrow as he slides his hands to Hoseok's waist. Hoseok disconnects their lips, fluttering his eyes and looking at him, realizing what he did and widen his eyes. He quickly covers his mouth.

"I...I'm sorry. I-I-I should've asked—I'm so drunk—I can go pretty crazy when I'm drunk..." Hoseok nervously laughs, putting his hands on Jeongguk's shoulders. "Oh...but I did have fun. I really did. Even the running away part was fun." He chuckles.

Jeongguk lifts his hand up to softly touch his chin. Hoseok blinks and looks at him, his nervous smile fading. Jeongguk just leans back down and slowly press their lips together. Hoseok's brows curl and flutters his eyes closed, slowly kissing back. He wasn't sure...but from how good Jeongguk is with kissing, how could he refuse the offer?

Hoseok lifts his hand back up to the back of his head, slowly starting to deepen the kiss. Jeongguk softly grips Hoseok's hips, Hoseok oddly loving the feeling of it. But Hoseok's tension started to fade. Jeongguk disconnects their lips, noticing by the sudden slowness. Hoseok tiredly groans and rests his head on Jeongguk's shoulder.

"I'm tired..." Hoseok mutters, starting to mess with an earring that Jeongguk has. "Carry me...?"

Jeongguk blinks and looks at him, then chuckles at him. He turns around and picks him up from the back, a classic piggyback ride. Hoseok happily puts his arms around his neck, smiling. Jeongguk just kept silent, still processing what they just did.

╭──╯