Fourtynine

╰──╮

Jimin moves around from waking himself up.

Namjoon was passed out asleep beside him, both of them not snuggling due to quickly passing out and feeling oddly relaxed. Jimin starts to stretch out from slumber—but then quickly stops. He groans in pain and quickly puts a hand on his backside, shakily sitting himself up from it.

"Ow ow..." He whispers out.

Namjoon moves around, stretching out with no problem to his body. Small pain to his private but that doesn't bother him as bad as you think. Since he's laying on his back, he turns his head to look at him. Namjoon sits himself up right away when he saw Jimin clutching at his backside.

"You okay?" Namjoon softly spoke.

"My-My butt hurts."

Namjoon scoots close to Jimin, lifting a hand up to his shoulder, caressing the bone. "You're just sore baby. It's the aftermath."

"Does it have to hurt this badly?" Jimin curls his brows, looking at him.

"It was your first time." Namjoon chuckles as he slides his hand to Jimin's hair, twirling one of the curls. "A bath will lower the pain a little. Do you want me to pick you up and take you there?"

Jimin nods, pouting. Namjoon chuckles again, moving the blanket off himself and gets up from the bed, just wearing his boxers. He walks out of the bedroom go to the bathroom and start the bath for him. Jimin softly sighs, slowly lying himself back down by resting his head on the pillow. He's still naked under the blanket. Apparently, it's usually more comfortable if you're naked when you're sleeping. Jimin was starting to agree with that scenario.

Namjoon comes back a few minutes later, walking over to him and sitting on the edge of the bed. "How're you feeling?" He softly asks.

"Sore."

Namjoon scoffs. "I already know that."

"Well...I do feel sore." Jimin giggles.

"Okay, um..." He hums. "Then what did you think about what we did?"

Jimin shrugs, slowly sitting himself up. "I don't know how to express it. It...It was different."

Namjoon nods, lowering his eyes and rubbing the back of his neck. "Did I uh...did I do okay?"

Jimin blinks. "What'd you mean?"

"I've uh...I've been out of practice so if I sucked...it's okay to be honest." He looks at him, a nervous blush went across his face.

Jimin widen his eyes. "Oh. You-You mean that?"

Namjoon nods. "Was I bad at it?"

Jimin's face went red. "No! No, you weren't! How-How would I even know? It was my first time!"

Namjoon realizes and scoffs. "Right." He stands back up and carefully scoops the smaller up from the bed.

Jimin put his arms around his neck with a small smile, resting his head on his shoulder as Namjoon walks him over to the bathroom. Namjoon closes the door behind him with his foot, carefully putting Jimin into the tub with warm water. Jimin softly sighs, closing his eyes from how warm the water is. Namjoon turns off the faucet since it's filled up at a decent height.

"Thank you..." Jimin says, putting his arms on the edge of the tub and putting his head on them. "I love you very much, Namjoonie. You know how to do everything..."

Namjoon smiles small, squatting down to his level and softly pets his hair. "I love you too."

Jimin slowly reaches over to his hand, intertwining their fingers together. Namjoon decides to sit himself down on the floor and holds his hand, knowing he should stay with him. He knew he needed the comfort—it's a new thing that just happened to him. Jimin did like what they did but he doesn't know how to express it that well.

"How's your Hyung doing?" Jimin decides to ask, looking at him.

"He seems like he's doing okay when I called him last time. I'm not as sure as of right now." Namjoon shrugs. "He has Mudo with him though."

Jimin nods, sitting his head up and caressing his hand. "I hope he's doing okay with Jin being there. From what you told me, it seems like they didn't break off that well in the past..."

"You're right about that. His teenage heart has been there since I've met him. I barely get the nice side of him. Just the hero part."

Jimin tilts his head. "The hero part?"

"That's how I met my Hyung." Namjoon side smiles, looking at him. Then he looks away, messing with one of Jimin's fingers. "He's the reason I kept myself alive. I almost gave up until he showed up." Jimin curls his brows as Namjoon looks back to him. "I'm doing good though. It's been years since I felt that way. My parents can't ruin it anymore." Jimin let's go of his hand and lifts his hand up to the side of his face. Namjoon blinks. "What?"

Jimin caresses his cheekbone. "I'm happy that you're still here." He whispers out.

Namjoon's smile slowly fades. No one has ever really said that to him. Yoongi said it before but not in a way that Jimin did. It's been a while since he said it though. To him, his life has a meaning when anybody says it, people that are important to him saying it. His parents just never cared. They never had a heart ever since he was born.

Namjoon lifts his hand up to his and smiles big, softly griping his hand. "I love you so much Jimin."

After that, Namjoon left Jimin so he could bathe himself privately, Namjoon leaning and taking the sheet off the bed. As Jimin bathed himself, his mind wondered. He slowly starts to stop from realizing something that he hasn't done. He hasn't taken his meds. Jimin's heart started to beat rapidly, starting to have an actual panic attack.

"N-Namjoonie!" Jimin yells out, holding onto himself.

Namjoon quickly comes back, jogging over to the bathroom and opening the door. "What—you okay?" He quickly asks.

"I-I-I haven't taken my meds." He shakily looks at him with wide eyes. "Please get them—they're-they're in the cabinet!"

Namjoon nods and quickly gets the in the cabinet, getting the bottle and opening it to get out one pill. He gives it to him, filling up a tiny cup that's on the sink. Jimin takes the pills, takes a sip too and shakily sighs. Namjoon comforts him while he takes deep breaths, helping him relax again.

╭──╯