Thirtyone

╰──╮

Namjoon knocks on the door multiple times. "Open the door, Hyung. Stop being an introvert."

Yoongi crosses his arms and leans on the doorframe. "Go away. I'm not going to open the door to some person who called me a cunt over the phone like a jackass."

Namjoon sighed. "I'm sorry, okay? You were just...upsetting me and blaming me for something I didn't do. I didn't give Seokjin your Instagram. He found it himself. I'm being serious."

Yoongi rolls his eyes. "Yeah right."

"I called you that because you're always angry every time that I talk to you." Namjoon gulps hard. "I'm tired of you always being fucking angry with me when I didn't do anything wrong. But I get it now. I get why you're always mad."

Yoongi's brows knit and grabs the doorknob, unlocking it and immediately opening it to look at Namjoon. "The fuck do you mean by that?"

"You're jealous of me."

"Jealous!?" Yoongi yells. At the thought, he grabs Namjoon's arm and pulls him in his house, closing the door. "I'm not fucking jealous, you're delusional."

"You're jealous that I'm happy. You're jealous that I'm around someone that I deeply love and you're fucking jealous about everything that I do! My life and yours aren't fucking perfect so you don't have the right to be fucking jealous of me!" Namjoon yells. "No one is perfect!"

Yoongi froze from his words, brows slowly relaxing and lowering his eyes in throught. He...loves him? Namjoon closes his eyes and takes a deep breath, trying to calm himself down and didn't realize he said he loves Jimin. Yoongi's jaw couldn't help to shake from all his emotions colliding together in such a bad and emotional way.

"I want you happy, Hyung." Namjoon calmly says, looking at him. "I don't want you to be lonely." Yoongi looks at him. "If you've noticed by now, Seokjin contacted you on his own. It doesn't involve me at all. I'm not the reason he found you."

Yoongi tightens his fists, looking away again. "Get out."

"Hyung..." Namjoon's brows curl.

"Just...get out and leave me alone." He turns around to face away from him. "I...I just need some time alone."

Namjoon lowers his eyes. "Just...don't hate me anymore. I'm human too. And don't do anything stupid. Please."

Yoongi stayed silent. Namjoon steps back around and turns around to the door, twisting the doorknob and opening the door. He closes the door behind him, Yoongi immediately lowering down to the floor and covers his face with both hands in shame.

He's right. He's happy and I'm just destroying it by hating his happiness. He loves Jimin and I'm just blind by heartbreak. Seokjin broke my heart... How am I supposed to forgive him? He picked his carrier instead of me. He moved on and I didn't... Yoongi just started to burst out crying, closing his eyes tight. Yoongi's phone buzzes twice. He sniffs and slowly looks at the couch, seeing his screen light up. He shakily reaches over and grabs it, looking at the screen:

rjjin :
I need to see you. Really badly

Yoongi stares at the notification, quickly wiping his tears. One more message from Seokjin's Instagram. He didn't know what to do or how to feel. How should he even reply? Should he just...ignore it? He doesn't know what to do. He just slowly scrolls up and looks at the last message from him yesterday:

rjjin :
Yoongi? Is this really your account? Oh my god, Yoongi... My love... How are you doing? It's been so long since I last saw you last time. You're still beautiful as ever. I miss you so freaking much. I've regretted how things ended between us... Please reply

Yoongi's tears roll down his face. It showed that Seokjin's online, the green dot knowing he's staring at his phone and waiting for a reply. Yoongi was staring at the phone icon to call. A text doesn't mean anything in his eyes. Yoongi gulps hard and wipes his face again. Yoongi shakily presses down on the phone icon and puts it up to his ear. It only rings only twice.

"Yoongi?"

Yoongi stayed in silence. Seokjin's voice is still the same. Barely any change to it. Yoongi just rested himself on the bottom of the couch, jaw shaking from emotions.

"Yoongi... Please say something."

"Why should I." Yoongi spoke.

"Oh Yoongi-ssi... It's so great to hear your voice again. How have you been?"

Yoongi grips his phone as loose tears falling down his eyes. "I've-I've been fine." He lies, gulping hard.

"That's so good to hear. I really want to see you...so badly."

Yoongi didn't really know what to say, wiping his face quickly and taking a deep breath. "I... I want to see you too."

"Where do you live? I can go to you."

"I'm...still in the same town...as before." He hated to say it but it's true. He never left the town that they graduated in.

"What street?"

"...The school's closed due to pipes." Yoongi sniffs and quickly wipes his nose. "Let's just...meet there. Not where I live."

"Okay, okay that's fine with me. Gosh, I can't wait to see you."

Yoongi stayed silent. He just moves the phone away from his ear and ends the call. He puts it down and just lifts up his legs and hides his face, closing his eyes. After that call, Seokjin went right to his closet and started to get dressed. Yoongi knew he had to get ready too, getting himself up from the ground and going to his bedroom to get dressed in a proper way.

Seokjin knows Yoongi isn't that excited like he is. He just hopes he can talk to him, hug him, anything. He's scared to get yelled at by someone he loves and adores for many years. Seokjin missed him like he was dead, always crying in his room every time he runs across a photo of them. Yoongi deleted his because he felt like he'll never communicate with him ever again since he's famous.

Yoongi just gave up when Seokjin never did.

╭──╯