Fiftyfive

╰──╮

After the news, Namjoon left and went straight to Yoongi.

He didn't care that Seokjin was there, he really needed his Hyung. All Jeongguk and Hoseok would say to him is to stay calm and understand. No. Fuck that. He's not going to stay calm. How could anyone stay calm when you lover is now blind? The sun was down due to time change, knowing Yoongi and Seokjin are probably sleeping.

Namjoon rapidly knocks on his door. Yoongi woke up and quickly went to the front door. He quickly unlocks it and opens the door. He opens the door to Namjoon crying. Namjoon quickly falls onto Yoongi's arms, sobbing hard. Yoongi slowly lowers down to the floor with him, putting his arms around Namjoon. He didn't know what was going on due to just Namjoon crying.

Seokjin woke up too, walking out of the bedroom to see the situation. He lowers his hand from the back of his head, brows curling up. Yoongi moves his hands to Namjoon's face, checking to make sure he didn't get hurt. He moves his hands off to check Namjoon's wrist, relieved that there's no fresh wound. Seokjin was wanting to ask what's going on but he didn't want to interrupt.

Namjoon knew what Jimin did to himself, would make him end up in a mental institution for a long time. But Jimin's blind now. He won't be able to see Hoseok, Jeongguk, his sister, his parents...his own lover. Namjoon felt like he failed to keep Jimin happy. But it isn't his fault. Namjoon didn't do anything wrong. Jimin had a reason to what he did. But no one really knows.

Namjoon told Yoongi what happened, telling him that it's his fault for not making Jimin happy. Yoongi told him that it wasn't his fault. By understanding what Jimin is going through, he for sure knows it wasn't Namjoon's fault. Jimin loves Namjoon like crazy like Namjoon loves him. Yoongi for sure knows he's not the reason. Namjoon is a good person.

As for Hoseok and Jeongguk, they went home after the news. Hoseok was currently wiping off the makeup in the bathroom that he had, throwing away the wipes he used and fixing his hair to get it off his forehead. Jeongguk was holding onto his legs, sitting on the bed while he stares off into space.

Hoseok decided to speak since it was getting awkward. "I never uh, expected Jimin to do that. Really. I mean, I don't know Jimin that much but I hope he's doing okay in the hospital—"

"He's schizophrenic."

Hoseok stops and looks at him. "What?"

Jeongguk grips his leg. "He suffers from schizophrenia. His illness is the reason why he hurt himself. I-I don't know what else caused him to do that..."

Hoseok leaves the bathroom and turns off the light, quickly walking over to him and getting on the bed. "Is...Is that why he has a lot of scars?"

Jeongguk looks at him, then lowers his eyes from contact and nods. "Most of them are self harm...some of them are accidental from his illness."

Hoseok lifts his hands up to his, wanting him to let go of his legs. Jeongguk does so and lowers his legs on their sides, still having his head down. Hoseok holds both of Jeongguk's hands, caressing his knuckles.

"Jeongguk-ssi."

"I-I didn't know he would do that to himself..." He started to develop tears in his eyes. "I-I thought him being with Namjoon wouldn't make him do anything like that anymore..."

Hoseok let's go of his hands and cups his face, scooting himself closer. He stares at him for the moment and slides his hands off his face, deciding to put his arms around him, resting his chin on Jeongguk's shoulder. Jeongguk lifts his hands up to Hoseok's back, slowly hugging him.

Jeongguk could just imagine the blood on Jimin's bedroom floor and the two bloody pencils. By that thought, Jeongguk's tightens his grip on Hoseok's shirt, hiding his face in his shoulder. Jeongguk closes his eyes tight, soft cries slipping out. He just hopes Jimin wouldn't be mad for telling Hoseok. He needed to know.

Jeongguk remembered the time that he found out. He remembered Jimin bursting out crying because Jeongguk was trying to process by being silent. A hug by Jeongguk easily fixed it. Jimin knew he accepted it immediately. Jeongguk was the only person who understood him when they first met. Hoseok pets the swimmer's hair, telling him he doesn't need to hold it in, knowing he's really upset.

Jeongguk moves his head off his shoulder and wipes his face. Hoseok let's go of him and moves his hands to cup Jeongguk's face. Hoseok wipes his tears with his thumbs, looking at him with caring eyes. Jeongguk couldn't help to be more sadder to see Hoseok's wounds. He lifts his hand up to his face to touch the healing up on his forehead.

"H-How bad did it hurt?" Jeongguk suddenly says in a sad tone.

"It didn't hurt when it happened. My waist was hurting much more."

Jeongguk sniffs and moves his hand to his waist, lifting his shirt up. Hoseok panicked and watched what he's doing, brows curled. Jeongguk caresses Hoseok's bandage, frowning at it. It's still purple, it's still purple... Why is it still purple... Hoseok noticed how worried he got and softly grabs his wrist, moving his hand off his bandage which made his shirt fall back down.

"It's healing." Hoseok softly says. "I'm doing okay. It doesn't hurt right now."

Jeongguk stares at him from how calm he looks. He gulps hard and decides to cup his face, leaning close and smashing their lips together. Hoseok flutters his eyes closed and snakes his arms around his neck, slowly kissing him back. Jeongguk moves his hands to his waist, carefully pulling him close.

Hoseok grips Jeongguk's shirt as he was being carefully lied down on his back, Jeongguk putting his hands on the bed as he's still kissing him. Hoseok slides his hand up to the back of Jeongguk's head, griping his hair. Jeongguk just want to think about something else, just to distract himself from what happened to Jimin. Hoseok understood his change immediately.

╭──╯