SixtySeven

╰──╮    FINAL CHAPTER

Hoseok laughs at one of Jeongguk's jokes, laughing with him.

They were both naked under the covers, recently finishing their intercourse and now just relaxing. They were both in Jeongguk's bedroom, his parents being gone for the day at work which gave them time to do the deed.

When their first intercourse happened, Hoseok told Jeongguk that it's just like straight sex, just without the secondary part. They've gotten so used to it that it happens frequently. Hoseok couldn't help to slip that out to Namjoon. Jeongguk was just embarrassed about it.

Hoseok giggles and sits up from the bed. "Okay, how about...you pierce your tongue."

"I don't want to taste metal all the time."

Hoseok chuckles and moves his hand to his eyebrow. "Then...your eyebrow."

Jeongguk shrugs. "Possibly. I thought of that before."

Hoseok raised a brow. "No shit?"

Jeongguk chuckles. "Yes shit."

Hoseok softly chuckles, leaning down to kiss him on the lips. "I'm gonna get dressed." He says before taking off the covers and getting up. "I gotta meet with Namjoon today."

He tilts his head. "Why?"

"He's gonna help me find a better job." Hoseok slips on his boxers. "The convenient store isn't much help anymore. Money wise." He grabs his pants and slips them on.

Jeongguk sits himself up from the bed. "Before you go, I have a question."

Hoseok looks as him and curls up a smile. He sits down on the edge of the bed. "What? You wanna do something different when I come back?"

He side smiles, putting a hands on his arms. "No, not that."

"Then what?"

Jeongguk lowers his eyes, caressing his arms. "I want you to move in with me."

Hoseok blinks. "What?" He scoffs. "You know I can't, your parents aren't that familiar with me."

"No. Not here." Jeongguk sits up more. "An apartment. Just me and you. I told my parents about it and they want to help pay for a few months. We just can't get an expensive apartment."

"Jeongguk..." Hoseok's brows curl up. "I'm-I'm not roommate material, you won't like how I live—have you seen where I've lived in?"

Jeongguk sighs. "Babe, I've been to your house before. You know this. I've even stayed there. Do you think I'll hate you living with me?"

"Yes."

"Hoseok, you're neat in your own way." Jeongguk cups his face. "It doesn't matter—it shouldn't matter. I want to live with you and that's it. I love you enough to do this."

Hoseok lowers his eyes. "I don't know..."

"C'mon~" Jeongguk puts his arms around him, pulling him closer. "We're both moving forward, aren't we?"

Hoseok sighs and leans on him. "We are..."

"Then it'll be okay." Jeongguk smiles small, kissing his cheekbone. "Don't worry about it. We'll do it together."

Hoseok smiles small. "Okay, fine. I accept."

▁▁▁▁▁

Jimin closes his eyes and softly sighs, feeling the breeze hit him on his face. He was up on the hill that him and Namjoon usually go to when they want to enjoy the breeze and the sunset. He usually miss those days when he wasn't blind...