Fourtyeight

╰──╮                              NSFW

That thought appeared again.

Jimin is starting to hate the thought now as he started to slip off his own shirt. Namjoon is currently folding up his clothes on the other side of the room, music playing in the background for the both of them. Namjoon picks up the folded clothes, walking over beside Jimin and putting his clothes in the closet. He sees Jimin staring at his shirt.

"Staring into space?" Namjoon comments, chuckling.

Namjoon started to know what's different. If Tae's bothering him, Jimin's hands twitches and shakes. If he's just staring off into space, he's just completely still. He's relieved that he's only staying still.

Jimin blinks and looks at him, smiling small and looks away. "Yeah. I was."

Namjoon chuckles, leaning over to give him a quick kiss on his cheekbone. "Don't mind me, you can continue."

Jimin shakes his head with a giggle. "I'm fine." Namjoon smiles and pats his head, moving away to leave the bedroom— "Wait, Namjoon?"

Namjoon stops and looks at him, putting his hand on the doorframe. "Yeah?"

"I...um...uh... I uh..." Ugh, why can't I say it!?

Namjoon blinks, deciding to back up into the bedroom and close the door. Even though no one's home and it's just them two, he's more comfortable when the door is closed. It's a privacy thing—he always has his door open sometimes. Namjoon walks back over to Jimin, brows couldn't help to curl up.

"What's wrong?" Namjoon sits himself down on the edge of the bed.

"N-Nothing, it's just..."

"I want you."

Jimin blinks. "What?"

Namjoon lowers his eyes. "I uh, I can tell you were...trying to say that. I hope." He awkwardly smiles and chuckles, looking at him.

Jimin's face goes red. It's only been a week or so since he last mentioned it. But they're alone. Jimin covers his face with one hand. Namjoon chuckles, reaching over to softly grab his other hand. Jimin accepts his hand, sliding his hand off his face to look at him.

"To be clear, I do want you." Namjoon softly whispers. "And I'm not saying it just because. I'm for real. I want you."

"I want you too..." Jimin whispers back.

Namjoon smiles small. Jimin let's go of his hand moves his hands up to his arms as the taller stands up and leans down to press their lips together. Jimin slowly kisses back, turning themselves for Jimin to be behind the bed. He disconnects their lips, lowering himself down on the bed as he pulls Namjoon with him. Namjoon chuckles, placing his hands down on the bed near Jimin's head and putting his knees beside Jimin's hips, now being above him.

Jimin couldn't help to giggle as Namjoon lowers down to press their lips back together. Namjoon slowly deepens their kiss as Jimin reaches to the edge of the taller's shirt and pulling it up. Namjoon was about to help but Jimin stops him to continue making out, sliding his hand to his crotch—Namjoon accidentally bites his tongue.

Jimin disconnects their lips. "Ow." He whispers.

"Shit, I'm sorry. You-You touched there and I panicked for a split second."

Jimin giggles. "It's okay. Don't worry about it." He pressed their lips together, their tongues colliding once again.

Namjoon nervously grips the bedsheet as Jimin was still touching his crotch, sliding his hand to his stomach and inside of his shirt. Namjoon mentally panics. He's literally touched there with no hesitation—I almost went insane. Namjoon disconnects their lips and sits himself up. Jimin scoots back and sits himself up too, letting Namjoon sit down, slipping off his shirt and grabs the smaller by the hips and pulls him close, letting Jimin climb on his lap and smash their lips together again.

Namjoon isn't even a virgin but he's the one that's more nervous. He's nervous to even touch Jimin in certain places. But Jimin wasn't afraid. He wanted him and he means it. Namjoon disconnects their lips as Jimin sits himself up, feeling Namjoon's hands slowly slide in his shorts, caressing his thighs and hips while he kisses his neck, Jimin wrapping his arms around his neck.

"Namjoonie." Jimin whispers up, nervously griping the taller's skin.

Namjoon looks at him, kissing his chin. "I'll be careful." He whispers as he slowly pulls down his shorts...along with his underwear. Jimin looks at him with pleasurable eyes. Namjoon smiles small. "I'll prep you."

Jimin curls his brows. "Prep?"

"Loosen you up a little so it won't hurt as bad." He whispers as he slides his fingers to his entrance, having his other hand still on his thigh. Jimin gasps and covers his mouth, looking at him. Namjoon softly chuckles. "Did I surprise you?"

Jimin closes his eyes and nods a bunch. He hides his face on Namjoon's shoulder, feeling his fingers. It only took a moment for Jimin to get comfortable by what he was doing, a few soft moans here and there. Namjoon slowly slips his fingers out, knowing he got decently comfortable.

Namjoon slides his hand to his waist, kissing his shoulder. "Do you want to lay down?" He softly asks, moving his head to look at him.

Jimin looks at him, having a flushed face. "I-I-Is it better that way?"

"I think it's more comfortable on your stomach." Namjoon says. "I bought a condom to be safe."

He nods a lot. "Okay. I trust you."

Namjoon let's go of him to let Jimin lay himself down. Jimin nervously turns himself around, now laying on his stomach while feeling a nervous shiver down his spine. He nervously snuggles up the pillow in front of him, gulping hard. Namjoon gets the condom he has in his backpack, coming back and nervously positioning himself, sliding the condom on. He place soft hands on his back as he slowly enters himself in, closing his eyes while he does it.

Jimin closed his eyes tight and grips the pillow hard. He let out a whine in the pillow, feeling the pain instead of the pleasure. Namjoon softly massages his back, sliding his hands to his hips and caressing his back dimples. He knew that whine meant that it hurt, trying to soothe him out of it.

"Don't clench baby...it's only going to hurt the whole time." Namjoon softly says. "You need to stay comfortable and relax for me, okay?"

Jimin felt tears in his eyes, shakily sighing. "I-I'm sorry." He whispers out.

Namjoon lowers down to the side, putting his arm on the bed to keep himself up, placing a hand on the side of his face with his other. "Baby, look at me." Jimin slowly looks at him, jaw shaking. Namjoon moves a piece of hair out of his face for him. "You don't have to apologize. All you have to do is try and relax if you want it to feel good, okay?"

Jimin nods. He shakily lifts a hand up to the side of Namjoon's face, Namjoon deciding to lean down and softly press their lips together. Jimin started to finally relax, their passionate kiss solving the problem. Namjoon was able to start moving at a slow pace, moving his hand from Jimin's head to snake his arm around his waist.

They both disconnect their lips and rests their foreheads together, eyes still closed as Jimin's mouth gapes open, softly moaning from the pleasure feeling, the pain fading pretty quick. Namjoon grips his waist as Jimin grips his pillow. Every leap they take, they do it together.

Now that's love.

╭──╯