Thirtyseven

╰──╮

Namjoon sighs and knocks on the door. "Hyung? It's been almost three weeks since we last talked. I'm wondering if you're doing oka—"

Yoongi opens the door. "Has it been that long?"

Namjoon blinks. "Well...yeah. It's almost been that long." He tilts his head.

Namjoon notices something strange—to his own eyes. Yoongi's hair is all brushed, there's no bags under his eyes and he looks like he's...doing perfectly fine. He's confused. Yoongi doesn't look like he works on cars. Namjoon raised a brow at his odd behavior, no cursing right away when he visits. Oddly not angry like usual.

"Uh. Hyung?" He gets Yoongi's attention. "I... Can I come in? Actually?" Namjoon ignores the part that he's odd about.

Yoongi lowers his eyes. "I guess."

He opens the door wider, letting him in. Once Namjoon walked in and took off his shoes, he paused as Yoongi closes the door, shoving his hands in his pockets and walking beside him. It's not an messy apartment anymore. It's...clean. Who hypnotized my Hyung!? Why is he suddenly so neat now!?

"You good?" Yoongi spoke up.

"I...uh...yeah. I actually have a question." Namjoon looks at him.

"Yeah?"

"Do you know where that club you wanted me to go to once? My friends want to go there with each other."

"That club? Oh...um, it's near the inside of town. It's close to that one gas station that I always go to." Yoongi says, itching the back of his ear. "I always see drunk guys laying on the sidewalk when I get snacks." He scoffs, chuckling at himself from remembering.

Namjoon nods. "A-Another question..."

"Actually, answer mine. What the hell is wrong with you? You're acting weird." Yoongi stands in front of him and crosses his arms.

"Hyung. Your hair is brushed, your fucking house is neat and tidy, you look like you're actually getting sleep and you're not screaming or cursing at me. And you're saying I'm the one acting weird?" Namjoon finally says it.

Yoongi blinks. Fuck. He's actually been away. He hasn't got any updates from me...

Namjoon sighs, slicking his hair back and it flopping back down. "Can you...at least explain why you suddenly changed when I was gone? I'm honestly just really confused."

He deserves to know. "I met with Seokjin...and things happened. That's all I can say."

Namjoon widen his eyes. "You-You did?"

"He's...also here. But he's sleeping right now." Yoongi couldn't help to mutter nervously.

Namjoon covers his eyes, groaning. "I thought you hated him Hyung—I thought you didn't want anything to do with him ever since he found you on Instagram." He looks at him.

"We both changed." Yoongi's brows knit. "He's not under control by his parents anymore. He's an adult just like me."

Namjoon curls his brows. "Hyung..."

"I know what I'm doing, okay? He's just...helping out a little." Yoongi rubs the back of his neck.

Helping out? I hope you cleaned this apartment yourself and not Seokjin. Even if I barely know Seokjin, I don't want him babying you. Namjoon closes his eyes and sighs. "You're right. You're both adults—you know what you're doing. I'm sorry."

Yoongi shrugs. "It's whatever. You need anything else?"

"No, just...checking on you and the club part. That's it."

"Good. Now you can leave. Bye now." Yoongi waves, signaling him to leave.

"You're actually trying to make me leave?"

"I don't want Seokjin to see you. Bye." Yoong signals him again. "Go please."

Namjoon scoffs and rolls his eyes. "Fine, I'll go." He turns around and opens the door. "If you need me, don't be a dick and text me, okay?"

"Yep. Sure. Noted."

Namjoon chuckles at the comment and leaves the house, slipping his shoes back on and closing the door behind him. Yoongi locks the door for him and sighs, turning around and walking himself over to his bedroom. I get that he worries for me but he doesn't have to butt in every time he doesn't hear from me.

Yoongi slowly pushes the door open, peaking in to see Seokjin still sleeping on the bed. He gulps hard and walks in the bedroom, leaning the door creaked open. He slowly walks over to the side of the bed, sitting himself down on the edge. How can his own old ex become an idol and show up here just to see him again?

I can't go soft again. Yoongi puts a hand on Seokjin's arm, shaking him to wake up. "Jin." He continues to shake him.

Seokjin groans, moving around in his spot and opening his eyes. He curls up a smile once he saw him. "Hey there." He whispers up, his tired voice hitting Yoongi's ears.

"I think you should go home." Yoongi mumbles.

"I don't need to." Seokjin reaches over to his hand—

Yoongi moves his hand away. "You do. You have a carrier that you can't ignore. You need to go home or wherever you go."

Seokjin sits up and scoots close to him. "Yoongi-ssi." He snakes his arms around Yoongi's waist, resting his chin down on his shoulder. "Remember when we met?"

Yoongi froze from his touch, gulping hard. "I always remember."

"So you remember how shy you were...and awkward you were around me?"

"How could I forget?" Yoongi raised a brow and side eyed him.

"But now...you're strong and independent. You're doing your own thing." Yoongi's brow relaxes, lowering his eyes. Seokjin caresses his waist. "And you never left my mind." He whispers. Seokjin lifts his head up and looks at him. "Never."

Yoongi turns his head to look at him, brows curling up.

Yoongi's frown showed, Seokjin noticing it. He lifts his hand up to the side of his face. "You know I love you, right? I never stopped."

Yoongi gulps hard, staring at him. He didn't even know what to say to what he said. Seokjin moves his hand off his face, moving away and letting go of his waist, scooting himself back. Seokjin sighs and gets up off the bed, pulling his shorts down a bit. Yoongi closes his eyes, knowing it's getting awkward.

"I just wanted to forget you." Yoongi whispers out.

Seokjin stops where he's at.

╭──╯