Twelve

╰──╮

Jimin cried in his pillow.

Sooyoung stayed by his side at three in the morning, softly rubbing his back to try and make him feel better. Their parents warned her about this, knowing that she'll be the one that has to wake up and comfort him. She thought about calling one of his friends to comfort him along the way.

Jimin finally calmed himself down, shakily sitting himself up from being faced into a pillow. "I-I'm sorry, Dongsaeng." He says quietly, looking at her.

"It's okay, Oppa. It's just a nightmare."

Not just any nightmare. A one that Tae controlled. Jimin's jaw shakes. "I-It's not okay." He couldn't help to cry out.

Sooyoung scoots herself close to him, cupping his face and wiping his tears away. "Try to avoid them, okay? I'll get you some more sleeping pills, so you don't have to go through it."

Jimin shakes his head. "Th-They won't help—I've tried!"

"It's the best thing for you right now, Oppa. There's no other choice until Umma gets your medication, okay?" She says in a way to make him understand.

Jimin takes her hands off his face. "Just...go back to your room. I'll...I'll be fine." He sniffs. "If-If you hear me crying...ignore it. Please."

Sooyoung sighs. "You know I can't ignore your crying."

"I've done it for years... It should be irritating you by now." He lies himself back down on the bed.

"It's not." She continues to caress his back. "It's alright."

Jimin sniffs, gripping his pillow. "G-Go back to your room... I'll be fine." He says, snuggling himself in.

Sooyoung sighs. "Okay." She softly grabs the edge of the blanket and pulls it onto him, making sure he's comfortable again, softly rubbing his back. "Sleep well, okay?"

Jimin nods, pulling the blanket up to his chin.

▁▁▁▁▁

Namjoon caresses his phone, leaning on his window while he looks at the moon. He wanted to call Jimin, but it seems too late. But Namjoon's phone started to buzz. He looks at his phone and sees who's calling. Jimin's actually calling him? Namjoon widen his eyes and answers, putting his phone up to his ear.

"Hello? Jimin?"

"Namjoonie? Y...You're still awake?"

Namjoon rubs the back of his neck nervously. "Yeah, I couldn't fall asleep. How come you're still up?"

"I...I had a nightmare... I-I was hoping you were still awake...honestly. I don't want to wake my family up like I did to my Dongsaeng..."

"Well, I'm awake." Namjoon nervously chuckles. "What do you need?"

"A...distraction. Is-Is that okay?"

"Yeah, of course. Do you...need me to come over or anything? I-I can stay in call with you if you rather that."

"Yes... Re-Remember where I live?"

Namjoon couldn't help to curl up a smile. He wants me to come over instead of calling. "Yeah, I do. I'll be on my way."

"Okay. Thank you." Jimin whispers, looking at the phone and ends the call, shutting it off.

Namjoon looks at his phone and happily sighs, getting up and starting to gather certain stuff and leaves his house. He didn't want Jimin to know that he's actually walking there. He doesn't actually live with Yoongi, he still lives with his parents. He can't just get Yoongi's car. He still needs his permission to drive it.

It took a few minutes for him to arrive, softly knocking on the door while he catches his breath a little. Jimin twists the doorknob and opens it, seeing Namjoon softly smiling at him. Jimin didn't care and immediately pulled him into a hug. Namjoon blinks, nervously and softly hugging him back.

"Th-Thank you for coming." He says.

"Don't thank me. I don't need it."

"Oh, o-okay." Jimin let's go of him and softly grabs his hand. "We have to be quiet...they're all asleep."

Namjoon blushed from Jimin holding his hand while they walked into the house. Namjoon closes the door behind him and locks it for him. Jimin gulps nervously, leading him up to his bedroom. Once they got to the bedroom, Jimin turns on the light, rubbing the back of his neck and let's go of his hand.

"It...It's a mess..." Jimin nervously says, sitting himself down on the edge of the bed.

It's not even a mess in here. Namjoon scoffs, walking over to the nightstand and turns on the lamp, walking over to the big light to turn it off. The big light was too bright for the night anyways. Jimin watched him do that, not bothered at all that he did it. Namjoon sits himself down on the edge of the bed, looking at Jimin.

"So...what should we do?" He softly asks.

"Um." Jimin gulps nervously.

"Give him a dumb answer. You actually don't have a reason for him to be there."

Jimin looks at where Tae usually appears. He sees him sitting on the chair in the corner. Jimin usually puts his uniform there for school...and Tae's currently sitting on it. Namjoon curls his brows, looking at the corner to see no one sitting there. He looks at Jimin, seeing him stare at the chair.

"What do you see?" He softly asks.

"I...I uh..."

"C'mon~ Go on and tell him." Tae chuckles. "He'll think you're crazy!"

"I-I see him."

Namjoon places his hand on his. "Distract yourself and look at me, okay?"

"No! Don't look at him!" Tae stands up from the chair, yelling. "Keep staring at me! He's not worth it!"

"Jimin-ah, he's not really there. He's just in your head."

Jimin curls his brows, gripping Namjoon's hand. Jimin forces himself to look at Namjoon, trying his best to ignore Tae. Namjoon lifts his other hand up to the side of his face, hoping he doesn't break eye contact from him as he caresses his cheekbone.

"Stop looking at him!" Tae yells, being right beside Jimin. "Fucking stop!"

Jimin takes a shaky breath, keeping a grip on his hand. No. No, I won't stop. I know you hate it and I want you to hate it. I don't want you to ruin my life like you already have! Jimin's jaw started to shake, tears slowly developing in his eyes. Namjoon removes his hand from his and cups his face with both.

"I'm real." Namjoon whispers.

╭──╯