Fifteen

╰──╮

Namjoon messed with his food, having a frown across his face. He's currently at his dinner table, eating dinner with both of his parents. Every time they have dinner, it's always silent. Namjoon just messes with his food, not feeling hungry at all.

"So, you want to tell us the incident you did last night?" His mother spoke up.

"I wasn't sneaking out, Umma. A friend needed me and I fell asleep there because how late it was."

"You have a cerfew. You're disobeying the rules once again." His father decided to speak up, taking a bite.

"I wasn't trying to disobey this time." Namjoon looks at his own father, brows knitting up. "I was needed last night."

"Needed?" Mr.Kim's eyebrow raised.

"It better not be that Yoongi kid." His mother mutters up.

"It wasn't him, Umma." He looks at her, brows becoming a curl. "It was someone that I met at school. They're really important to me and they needed me."

His father scoffs. "When did someone become important to you except for Yoongi?"

"Appa, please!" Namjoon begs. "I'm tired of you judging who I become friends with every single time! I'm doing fine with my grades and everything else! Why do you care about who I worry for?"

"Enough, Namjoon." Mrs.Kim spoke, her brows knitting up.

Namjoon tightens his fists. He puts his hands on the table and gets up from his chair, picking up his plate and walking over to the trash. Barely a bite and his appetite is ruined by his own parents. He pushes his food into the trash and walks over to the sink, putting his dish into the sink and walking out of the kitchen. Namjoon's parents just sigh at his movement, continuing to eat without him.

Namjoon goes right to his bedroom, closing the door behind him and sighing. He puts a frown across his face and walks to his bed, sitting down on the edge of the bed and lying himself down. He hears a small meow, a sudden cat jumping onto the bed and walking over to Namjoon's side. Namjoon lifts his head up and looks at the cat. It was the small maine coon kitten that he recused.

Namjoon smiles small, lifting a hand up to the cat and softly starts to pet their head. "Hi Mudo." He softly says. The cat named Mudo meows, rubbing it's head on Namjoon's hand. "You're the only one in this house who understands me without judgement. I hope you get to meet Jimin soon."

▁▁▁▁▁

Jimin closes his door behind him once he got to his bedroom, sighing softly. He sits down on his bed and couldn't help to smile at the thought of Namjoon actually liking him. He couldn't help to squeal at himself, putting his hands on his cheeks and shaking his head. Once he lies himself down on his bed, his ear hits a zipper of a jacket.

He immediately sits back up. "Ow." Jimin covers his ear and looks at what he hit. "Huh?"

Namjoon accidentally left his jacket there, he doesn't recognize it. Jimin moves his hand off his ear, tilting his head. It was a normal jacket, not one of the school uniform one, light brown one. Jimin reaches over to grab it, looking around on it and seeing stitched up words on the pocket part.

" Mudo's Owner "

Does that say...Mudo? Jimin couldn't really tell because it was slightly and just horribly stitched in. It wasn't normal wording to the jacket. Jimin's phone buzzes, making him get in his back pocket and takes it out:

Namjoonie :) :
Hey, I can come back if you want me to

Jimin couldn't help to smile from getting a text from him.

JiminJimin :
You don't have to! It's okay
I'll be fine!

Namjoonie :) :
Okay. I'm just letting you know :)

Jimin just lies back down, laying on his side and decided to text him more:

JiminJimin :
How are you doing?

Namjoonie :) :
Honestly? Bad
My parents argued with me from leaving after cerfew and they judged every time I'm honest with them

Jimin curls his brows. He's not having a good day since he left... I'm such an idiot for calling him that late. He got in trouble and it's my fault...

JiminJimin :
I'm sorry that happened. It's my fault

Namjoonie :) :
It's not your fault, it's my parents' fault for not understanding why I left so late at night

"No...Namjoonie. It is my fault... I got you in trouble. I'm the one to blame." Jimin says at his phone, frowning at the screen.

"I agree. It is your fault."

Jimin sits up and looks at the chair, having a shadow on it. Tae appears, smiling every single time. "Y-You finally showed up?" Jimin had to ask, brows knitted.

Tae chuckles, getting up from the chair and walks over to him. "It takes time to get in your filthy head."

"How...?"

Tae sits down on the bed and leans in close. "I had to wait until you felt sad, like you do now."

"I-I'm not sad."

"Then what did you just say just now?" Tae stands back up and suddenly shapeshifts into Jimin, looking exactly like him. "~No Namjoonie, it's my fault. I got you in trouble. I'm the one to blame~" He says in a dramatic way, putting his hand on his forehead and falling back.

Jimin pouts at the mimicking, looking back at his phone. "Stop mocking me. I...I know what I said..."

Tae shapeshifts back into himself and sits back up, noticing something. "Isn't that his jacket?"

Jimin blinks and looks at the jacket that's still on the bed. "Yes... It is his. I don't know who or what Mudo is."

"Hm."

Jimin knits his brows and looks at him. "What?"

"I'm surprised you haven't sniffed it." Tae smirks.

"Wh-What!? No! I-I'm not doing that!"

Tae rolls his eyes. "Everyone does it. I bet it still has his cologne on it~ And don't you remember? You slept so soundly when he held you..." He giggles.

Jimin looks at the jacket, biting the inside of his cheek. He looks at Tae, curling his brows. "I'm...still not doing that."

"You got that cologne smell from him. But now, you don't have to embarrass yourself by sniffing his jacket because he's not even here~"

"I'm not doing it, Tae!"

╭──╯