Sixtyone

╰──╮

It's officially been over a year, exactly fourteen months.

Namjoon had relaxed much more, now having Jimin's gifts and other things around his bedroom. He started to hang out with Hoseok and Jeongguk, becoming more human like he should. Hoseok has officially graduated high school, Jeongguk being a proud boyfriend. They finally made their relationship official. Since they were official, Hoseok opened up more and told him what he goes through.

At this time, the three were at Yoongi's place. Hoseok is currently messing with Jeongguk's hair, Jeongguk close to falling asleep from the massage. They both were on the couch, the two in the corner, Jeongguk basically laying on his boyfriend. Namjoon was on the couch too, typing on the laptop he recently bought from working with Yoongi this whole entire time.

"Hyung?"

"Yeah?" Yoongi spoke as he's fixing the pipe under a sink. Being a mechanic has its' ways.

"Am I able to paint my room a different color?" Namjoon asks, still scrolling through photos of colored rooms.

Yoongi pops his head out, looking at the couch from where he is. "What color are you thinking?"

"Like...a teal color? Or maybe a light brown? I'm not sure, I'm just asking as for right now."

Yoongi rolls his eyes and goes back under the sink. "Well, when you pick a color, I'll let you know my answer."

Namjoon scoffs. "Alright. I'll just favorite this page to get my own answer later..." He chuckles at himself, saving the page. He turns this head to the two. "Hey Jeon—" He pauses.

Jeongguk is dead asleep, Hoseok still messing with his hair out of boredom. Hoseok looks at him. "What?"

"Your boy toy's dead asleep." Namjoon comments, looking at Hoseok. "I suggest you stop grooming him."

Hoseok shrugs it off. "Let him sleep. Swimming class has been wearing him out lately and he doesn't sleep enough because he keeps staying up."

Namjoon chuckles. "Do you usually groom him like that?"

"Yep. I don't really have stuff to do so I just become his massage therapist. He loves it." Hoseok smiles, continuing to massage his neck.

Namjoon sighs, looking at his laptop. "You guys are weirdly adorable."

Hoseok chuckles.

"Alright! The sink is finally fixed." Yoongi announced, closing the cabinet doors and standing up to face the sink. "Now we can wash the dishes..." He realized there's so much dishes that needs to be cleaned, pouting. "Fuck. Can someone do the dishes?" He looks at them. "I fixed the sink."

"If I do them, can you dry the dishes while I wash them?" Namjoon comments.

"Fine."

Namjoon smiles and closes his laptop, putting it down on the coffee table and getting up. When Namjoon was about to go in the kitchen area, his phone went off in his pocket—even though his phone was on do not disturb. Namjoon stops and takes his phone out, seeing the text that seems awfully serious.

"Who's that?" Yoongi asks.

"Jimin's sister." Namjoon knits his brows, reading her text. "She says it's an emergency." He looks at Yoongi. "Hyung, can I—"

"Go." Yoongi waves him to go.

"Thanks!" Namjoon jogs over to the counter and grabs his keys, slipping on his shoes and runs out of the house, closing the door behind him.

Jeongguk jumps from the door slamming, quickly waking up with a snort. "Wh-What was that?"

Hoseok rubs his arms. "You're fine, just go back to sleep."

▁▁▁▁▁

Namjoon stops in front of the Parks home, parking the car and quickly getting out as he jogs up the stairs to the house. He knocks on the door, calming himself down while he waits. Sooyoung opens the door and walks to the side, letting him walk in. Namjoon quickly takes off his shoes and walks in.

"Is everything okay? I made sure I got here as quickly as I could." Namjoon calmly spoke, looking at Sooy—

He stops and looks at the other people who are there. Mr. and Mrs.Park are talking to a group of people, having smiles and colors in their faces, the other people seem like they're related to the family. Last time he saw Jimin's parents, they looked pale and exhausted.

"Why is there so many people here?" Namjoon asks, confused. He looks at Sooyoung. "Well?"

Sooyoung smiles small. "He's upstairs."

Namjoon's heart immediately drops. "Wh-What?"

"Go." She nudges him. "He's waiting for you."

Namjoon looks at the staircase. He walks himself towards the stairs, skipping steps like usual but walking up them very slowly. His heart raced, feeling like he's about to pass out. He sees Jimin's door open, hearing a bit of ruckus in there. Namjoon slowly walks up to the door, his eyes immediately filling up with tears.

Jimin's hair is short, the sides and back buzzed with the top blending in with it. He's wearing a dark purple jacket, a grey t-shirt under it and dark blue jeans, wearing his cute heart socks too from Valentine's Day. Jimin is currently tapping around the shelf, seeming like he's trying to look for something.

"Where is it, where is it..." Jimin mutters a lot, trying to find his bracelet. "Ugh, I can't find it."

"Jimin."

Jimin stops at what he's doing. He slowly stands up from squatting down, having his hands on the shelf to know where he's at and making sure he doesn't hit anything. His heart's beating fast just like Namjoon's. Did he hear the right person or is he going crazy?

"Namjoonie...?" Jimin carefully turns around, blinking a lot. Please tell me I'm not hearing things...

Namjoon slowly walks up to him, placing a shaky hand on Jimin's arm. Namjoon's tears fall as he lifts his other hand to the side of his face, sliding to cup his face with both hands. Jimin lifts his hand up to Namjoon's chest, sliding his hands up to his shoulders as his eyes fill up with tears.

"A-Are you really here? With me?" Jimin shakily lifts his hands up to his face, making sure it's really Namjoon, sliding his hand back down to his shoulders.

"I'm here...I-I'm here." Namjoon quietly says, wiping his tears away.

"I-I'm back." Jimin sobs to him.

Namjoon closes his eyes and pulls him into a hug, wrapping his arms around him. Jimin holds him tight, crying in his shoulder. I thought I lost you. I swear I thought I did... Jimin thought while he cries as Namjoon pets his head.

╭──╯