Three

╰──╮

Jimin stares at himself in the mirror.

He could see the scars on his arms from the scratches, looking like a bear that tried to hug him and accidentally but brutally scratched him. He had self harm scars due to depression, a...close to claw mark under his eye. With all the layers he wears, all the scars are hidden from human eye contact to it.

From mask view, people see the scar under his eye as a birthmark, but that's what people think why he wears his masks a lot...he's really ashamed of it. But it isn't really true. It's no birthmark. He just sees every scar he gave himself due to what's going on in his head.

The diagnosis started showing up in middle school, worrying his parents and even his own sister. Jimin couldn't stop seeing the wrong things, couldn't stop hearing the random whispering and couldn't stop hearing that one damn voice from the back of his head.

And that voice has a face. Sometimes, he shows up in Jimin's view when he wants to. It's never a shadow, it's an actual person showing up. He's probably the reason why Jimin keeps seeing the wrong things...he's doing it...just to freak him out.

"Oh Jimin~"

Jimin flutters his eyes up from looking at his body, seeing a figure behind him in the mirror. He immediately clenches his jaw, gulping hard, quickly turning around and sees no one. No sign of him. His brows curl up, confused on why he's not standing behind him this time.

"I'm in the mirror, honey."

Jimin closes his eyes and slowly turns back around, looking at the mirror. A figure still stood behind him in the mirror, wearing comfortable clothes like he was just sitting at home. He had a cute face, looking like he was a good person. Jimin didn't know who he really looked like anymore. It's almost becoming a blur.

"Aww~ Look how adorable you look~"

"I look like shit." Jimin mutters, already starting to fiddle with his hands.

"Oh, my sweet baby..." Tae's hands suddenly were placed down on Jimin's shoulders. Jimin widen his eyes and immediately turns around, seeing him in reality instead of the mirror. "Those scars of yours are beautiful." He says.

"You did them to me." Jimin's brows knit up.

"No honey, you did them to yourself." Tae boops his nose, chuckling like that mom off of coraline. "I just talked to you and watched you."

Jimin couldn't help to gain tears in his eyes. "Wh-Why're you doing this to me...?" He had to ask, about to break down.

Tae coos and pouts, sliding his hands up to cup his face. "I'm not doing this to you, honey. You're doing all of this to yourself. How many times do I have to repeat it?"

Jimin pushes him. "Stop saying that! I'm-I'm not the reason why you're here!" He shouts out, tears falling down.

After the push, Tae just sits himself down on the edge of Jimin's bed. "Alright alright." He puts his hands up. "I'll let you believe what you want to believe."

"I-I don't even know how you f-fucking exist." Jimin couldn't help to whisper out, gripping his shorts.

"I started to exist ever since your little middle year incident."

"Wh-What incident...?"

Tae raised a brow. "You don't remember?"

Jimin shook his head, feeling slightly horrible for forgetting about the incident. Tae softly sighs, wiping his hands on his own thighs and getting up from the edge of the bed. Jimin couldn't help to step back from him, even though Tae is just in his head and not real.

"You were on a field trip with your classmates in middle school. You guys picked a forest and you started to wonder around on your own without the teacher knowing about it."

Jimin curls his brows. "Wh-What?"

"You found a hurt rabbit, feeling bad for it at first."

His eyes widen. "Wait...stop."

"You wanted to help it, but when you tried to, it bit your hand."

Jimin started to shake, slowly remembering by Tae speaking about it. "Pl-Please stop."

"Once you drew blood, you kept staring at the bite like it was fascinating to see your own blood. And—"

"Stop!" Jimin yells, covering his ears. "D-Don't continue that story!"

Tae knits his brows. He decided to grab Jimin's wrists and pull them away from his ears, pushing him down on the wall, almost breaking the mirror. "You choked the rabbit until it died and tore the rabbit into shreds until you found it's fucking heart! You fucking showed it to your teacher and scared everyone! Your actions are the reason why I exist! You put an idols' image on me and you made me!"

Jimin starts bursting out crying, closing his eyes and lowering his head. Tae let's go of his wrists and steps back, letting Jimin slide down to the floor and cover his face, continuing to cry. It's very true about the last part. He made his illness have a face of an idol who passed away...the one that he dearly loved himself.

Tae sighs. "That brain of yours...of ours...is something else. You and I both know it."

"St-Stop...please." Jimin begs, wiping his face. "Please just...l-leave me alone..."

Tae pats his head. "I'll talk to you in your dreams then." He sits himself down on the edge of the bed and slowly starts to fade into the mist. Jimin just holds himself close, continuing to cry.

The thing is, he hasn't notice that he dropped and forgot his phone. He hopes that Namjoon guy has it and held onto it for him. During that time, Sooyoung wasn't home and their parents too. Sooyoung had to pick up some groceries for the fridge and for snacks in general. She hoped Jimin is doing okay. She knows that the medicine doesn't kick in that quickly.

Jimin stops crying, holding his legs and sits in silence for a few minutes. He just couldn't bare to move so soon. He knows he gets lightheaded from all of the crying if he tries to get up. Ever since Tae appeared...that rabbit incident was the start of it. No one had a mind like Jimin and didn't understand why he did such a thing...

╭──╯