Thirtynine

╰──╮

"Gguk finally told me."

Namjoon tilts his head while he caresses Jimin's hair. "Told you about what?"

"That he has an odd crush on Hoseok and that he doesn't understand himself through it."

Namjoon blinks, looking down at him. "He did?"

Jimin looks at him, deciding to sit up from having his head on his thigh. "I'm glad you didn't really...tell me and that he told me alone instead. It would...give off Jeongguk trust issues from you if you told me."

Namjoon was confused. "He wouldn't trust me if I told you?"

"Yeah. Because I would've told him about it if you told me." Jimin rubs the back of his neck. "I can't hold certain secrets to him... He's been there for me ever since, you know? He was like therapy to me...not in a bad way."

Namjoon scoffs. "I understand it. It makes sense."

Jimin chuckles. "I'm glad you understand." He says as Namjoon lifts his hand up on the side of his face—he suddenly stops and quickly moves his hand away. Jimin blinks. "What's wrong?"

"It-Its nothing. My hand just...went numb." Namjoon nervously says, gulping hard.

Jimin glances at his hand, noticing something odd. Namjoon's hand is oddly red. Stained red like his own blood is rushing up. He easily knows the taller is trying to lie, Namjoon really sucks at it. He reaches over to softly grab his hand and moving it to suddenly see red liquid rolling down from his sleeve.

"Namjoonie, you're bleeding." He looks at him, brows curling up. "Why're you bleeding?"

Namjoon moves his hand away but Jimin grabs his hand again. He pulls up the sleeve to see a badly stained bandage on his wrist that needs to be bandaged better. Jimin knows he doesn't do self harm. He isn't weak like Jimin...that's how Jimin sees it for himself though.

"Wh...What happened?" Jimin's eyes couldn't help to water up. "Wh-Why're they hurting you again? Wh-Why is it worse than the last time I saw it!?"

"Jiminie."

"Y-You didn't do anything wrong!" Jimin cries out.

Namjoon just looks away. "I disobeyed curfew again and my grades are slipping. I did something wrong."

Jimin grips at Namjoon's arm and just cries it out, lowering his head down. He keeps telling himself that it isn't self harm but it just seems like it due to wear the wound is and experience it himself. Namjoon just closes his eyes, letting him cry about it.

He leans over to kiss the side of his head, using his other hand to place down on his head. "I'm okay, Jiminie." He softly whispers, petting him. "Everything is okay. It's not bothering me at all, it shouldn't bother you either."

"I-I don't want to see you hurting..." Jimin sniffs, slowly looking at him with tears falling down his eyes.

"I'm not hurting." He looks at him, wiping his tears away. "They can't hurt me. They don't bring me down when they're trying to. They're miserable when I'm happy—it's all okay." He moves his bangs out of his eyes. "They suck at parenting when I suck a lying."

Jimin closed his eyes tight and puts his arms around him, crying in his shoulder. Namjoon hugs him back, fluttering his eyes closed. Namjoon kept whispering that it's okay and that it doesn't hurt him, comforting by rubbing his back. Jimin doesn't believe it at all. He knows he's hurting inside.

"M-Move in with me." Jimin suddenly whispers out.

Namjoon blinks, moving away to look at him. "What?"

"M-Move in with me. Bring all of your clothes...th-things you like." Jimin holds onto his slightly bloody hand. "Br-Bring them to my house."

"No, Jimin, I can't do that..." Namjoon shakes his head.

"O-Once we graduate, you can move in with your Hyung. But...a-as for now...please." He sniffs. "M-Move in...with me and my family. Please."

"Jimin, I love you. But I can't do that."

"I beg of you!" Jimin cries out, lifting his hands up to grip Namjoon's shirt. "Please... I-I want you to have good care. I want you...to be more happier."

"But I am happy." He cups his face, caressing his cheekbones. "With you by my side. I don't need to move in with you. I'm okay. Besides, what about Mudo? Where can she be?"

"Sh-She can come with."

"Jimin... You know that I can't."

"No more excuses!" Jimin suddenly shouts, shakily covering his own mouth from it and slowly moving his hand away, looking at him. "I-I need you with us...with me. Please." Namjoon closes his eyes, lowering his head. Jimin puts his arms around him. "I...I love you too much to let your home keep going like this." He whispers.

Namjoon didn't hug back, trying to think through for how it'll be. If he moves out of his own home...he won't get scolded every time he walks in, he won't get questioned or judged by his own life choices by being friends with Yoongi. On the other hand...he will be with Jimin all the time, his parents won't be an obvious judge, he'll get support from all of them...everything could be more positive.

"Fine." Namjoon whispers out. "I'll move in." Jimin looks at him. Namjoon looks at him. "But...how will your family understand? They-They would probably need approval from them... I can't let my parents know. There's so much that'll need to be explained..."

"And we'll work it out." Jimin holds both of his hands. "Together. Y-You can be honest with them. They'll understand you."

Namjoon brows curl at the thought. They really will? Are you sure? Are they that accepting or are they like my parents behind closed doors? Please be sure, Jimin... I can't do this again. I don't want them to be like my parents. Namjoon places his hand on the side of his face, side smiling.

"I love you." Namjoon whispers to him.

"I love you too, Namjoonie." Jimin whispers back. "I won't give up on you. Never."

╭──╯