Thirteen

╰──╮

Namjoon softly pets Jimin's hair.

He finally fell asleep, Namjoon got him to fall asleep. Jimin had his arms wrapped around Namjoon's waist, having his head rested down on his shoulder. Namjoon was starting to fall asleep, having his head rested down on Jimin's. Leave Jimin alone...whoever you are in his head. I need him to sleep and to do whatever he wants. I need him. Namjoon closes his eyes, softly rubbing his back.

Namjoon couldn't help to softly kiss his forehead. Jimin just moved around and holds him tighter. It seems like he didn't want to let go at all. He didn't want Namjoon to disappear like Tae can whenever. Namjoon carefully lies down on the bed, letting Jimin getting more comfortable by laying down too.

Namjoon's phone started to buzz, making him quickly taking his phone out his pocket to see who he's calling. Fuck. Why him now? He answers, putting the phone up to his ear. "Hyung?" He whispers.

"Why're you whispering?" Yoongi asks in a normal tone.

Namjoon moves his head away from the smaller. "I'm with Jimin and he's sleeping."

"Shit. So...you're not at home?"

"No. Why?"

"I knew you'd still be up, so...I was wondering if you would want to go to a club with me."

"Weekend or not...I'm still underage."

Yoongi scoffs. "It doesn't matter with me. You and I both know that."

"My parents already hate me, Hyung. I keep disappearing on them. I'm not going to do that." He continues to whisper.

Yoongi sighs. "Fine. See you some other day then."

"Cya Hyung." Namjoon looks at his phone and ends the call, putting his phone back in his pocket.

Namjoon softly sighs and looks at Jimin. He moves his hand to the side of his face and pushes his bangs away. Jimin moves around a bit again, letting go of his waist and just putting his hand on his chest. Namjoon softly smiles, putting his hand on his. I'm not going to leave you behind. Namjoon thought, caressing his hand.

▁▁▁▁▁

It's morning, nine o'clock to be exact. Sooyoung gets herself dressed and walks herself over to Jimin's room to try and check on him since he had that nightmare. She softly knocks on the door and twists the doorknob open.

"Oppa?"

Namjoon looks up from his phone, widening his eyes from realizing that Jimin's family doesn't even know about him being in the house. Jimin was still sleeping, currently snuggling a pillow and looking all comfortable. He's finally sleeping perfectly with no issues or nightmares happening.

Sooyoung widen his eyes. "Namjoon?"

Namjoon quickly got up and walked over to her, leaving the bedroom and closing the door behind him. "Don't wake him up. He's sleeping peacefully." Namjoon whispers.

Sooyoung curls her brows. "He is?"

"Yes." He nervously slicks his hair back, clearing his throat. "Listen uh, I'm sorry for showing up all of a sudden—"

"No no. It's fine." Sooyoung interrupts. "He at least should've told me that you showed up though. But it means a lot that you did show up for him."

"It was near four in the morning. He didn't want to wake you up...again." Namjoon softly says.

"Okay, uh...I'll cook something up since my parents are already at work. Tell me when he's awake, okay?" She says.

Namjoon softly bows to her. "I'll let you know."

Sooyoung bows too, smiling small and walking away. Namjoon watches her leave, going back into the bedroom and closing the door behind him. Jimin was still sleeping, being in the same position. Namjoon softly sighs, deciding to look around Jimin's bedroom. He looks at the posters around his room, mainly K-pop girl groups. He sees a solo idol—well, actor in one of the posters.

Namjoon curls his brows, lifting his hand up to the poster and touches the edge. "Kim Seokjin..." He whispers.

⋅°✧⋅━━━┫⋅✩⋅┣━━━⋅✧°⋅

... ... "I fell for Seokjin once he transferred into my school." Yoongi says. "He seemed too perfect for anyone...he looked like a whole ass prince when I saw him. His first impression in the school...was only to me. He liked me right away even though I was extremely shy and couldn't even say words correctly."

Namjoon softly smiles. "He picked you, didn't he?"

"Yeah." Yoongi rubs the back of his neck. "We started to call everyday, hang out everyday...we got pretty close. I liked him a lot and...he confessed to me and we started dating. I accepted him immediately. He suddenly started to gift me things every time he wasn't able to hang out and go on dates. I never understood why he wasn't able to...until I started to realize why."

Namjoon curls his brows. "Why?"

Yoongi nervously gulps. "He kept ditching me because...he was hanging out with someone else...some other girl. When we met up as he promised, I confronted him. He-He told me his father got him into an acting carrier and told me that there's nothing going on between them. I...I couldn't believe him because...he seemed so into it."

"Hyung—"

Yoongi shook his hand, putting his hand up. "When I understood the situation...I kept seeing her and him together everyday and...I couldn't stay silent. I told him that I hated it and his dad found out about us. I know Seokjin loved me because he wasn't himself when he yelled and broke up with me. His-His dad would've disowned him and remove him from his acting carrier if he didn't break up with me and ghost me."

Namjoon places his hand on Yoongi's shoulder. "His father's the reason why you're...so defensive about my situation?"

"Yes." Yoongi looks at him. "His father is the fucking reason why he's famous for singing and acting. I knew why he had to be with that girl—his father wanted to make stories that weren't true! He didn't want a faggot of a son, so he made a fake son for himself!" ... ...

⋅°✧⋅━━━┫⋅✩⋅┣━━━⋅✧°⋅

Namjoon moves his hand off the poster, sighing. "You really need to talk to my Hyung, Seokjin. Both of you are adults and can make your own decisions now... My Hyung really misses you."

"Who's your Hyung?"

Namjoon blinks, turning around. "Oh. Morning, Jimin. Um..." He rubs the back of his neck nervously.

Jimin sits up from the bed, slicking his hair back. "Did he know RJ Jin? That famous actor and singer?"

Namjoon glances at the poster, then back to him. "Yeah. They uh...used to be really close...in my Hyung's past."

╭──╯