Thirtytwo

╰──╮

Jimin tightly hugs Jeongguk. "I'm so glad you're back!" Jimin cries out happily.

"I'm so glad to see you too!" Jeongguk replies, rubbing his back. He moves away and cups his face. "You look so healthy, Chimmy!" He caresses the scar under his eye. "I can actually see the sparkles in your eyes—I'm so happy!"

Jimin smiles big with a giggle, his eyes becoming crescent moons. "You look so tan...and your hair is getting longer~" He moves his hands and messes with the ends of his hair...then suddenly starts pulling on his hair.

"Ow ow ow ow!" Jeongguk cries out. "Let go! Let go!" He starts to tap on his hands, begging to let go.

"You need to start dating again!" Jimin whines at him. "You look attractive enough! Stop changing your looks!"

"Let go first~!" Jeongguk whines, continuing to tap a bunch on his hands to let go. Jimin let's go of his hair and crosses his arms, pouting. Jeongguk sighs in relief, fixing his hair. "I can't find anyone, Chim. I've tried even on vacation! It just...I lost interest on dating—I don't know."

Jimin frown, uncrossing his arms and lifting his hands to his arms. "There's so many pretty girls for you, Jeonggukie. You're just not seeing them." He slides his hands to his wrists. "You've been focused on my illness and others things...never your own relationship. You need a girlfriend. That should be your goal before we even graduate."

Jeongguk nods, closing his eyes. "You're right you're right." He looks at him. "I'll try to find someone." Jimin smiles, letting go of his hands. Jeongguk clears his throat. "So...where's your so-called boyfriend?" He raised a brow. "Wasn't he supposed to meet us here?"

Jimin froze, his smile disappearing. Oh crap, I forgot I told him though the phone. "He's...um...uh..."

Jeongguk chuckles. "Get his ass over here." He nudges him. "I would like to hug him at least."

"I'm here! I'm here!"

Both turn their heads and sees Namjoon, hands on his knees and catching his breath. All three were at school, being in an empty classroom that's only an extra for certain classes. Usually students use it for a hang out room where their friends are on the other side of the school.

Jimin smile curls right back up, nervously fixing his bangs. "Hi Namjoonie."

Namjoon sits himself up, slicking his hair back, sliding the door closed from behind and walking over to them. "I'm sorry I'm late. I almost forgot what room it was." He looks at Jeongguk. "Welcome back Jeongguk. Did you get yourself a girl while you were out?"

Jeongguk rolls his eyes and scoffing with a side smile. "No, I didn't."

Jimin slides his arms around Namjoon's arm. Namjoon looks at him, leaning down to press their lips together, both smiling. Jeongguk couldn't help to lose his smile. Jeongguk became jealous ever since Jimin called him and said that they're dating and that they're good for each other. Jeongguk knew something was up with his status but just couldn't figure it out himself.

"Oh, guess what?" Namjoon says, looking at both of them back and forth. "I got a new student in my classroom today. He's a smilier. Very hyper."

"How can you know that already?" Jeongguk crosses his arms.

"He was a literal golden retriever when he introduced himself. I want you guys to meet him—he's a very friendly guy." Namjoon says.

"I would like to meet him." Jimin spoke up. "Another friend would be great, right?" He looks at Jeongguk.

"I mean, yeah. Making a friend isn't bad."

Namjoon chuckles. "I agree."

Jimin slides his arms off his arm. "I need to use the restroom. You guys should talk and catch up on things." He softly says, backing up and turning around to leave.

Jeongguk watches Jimin slide the door open and close. Namjoon also watches, smiling small. He sighs and faces Jeongguk. "How was your vacation?" Namjoon spoke up.

"It was fine. Nothing's new." Jeongguk clears his throat. "Hey, can I uh...ask you a personal question?"

"Sure." Namjoon leans himself on the windowsill. "What's up?"

Jeongguk lowers his eyes, shoving his hands in his pocket. "I don't know if I'm into girls that much now."

Namjoon blinks. "Really?"

He nods, looking at him. "I mean—yeah, they're attractive but...when I was at the beach, I was mesmerized by this one guy. I...never went up to him or talked to him because I couldn't understand myself."

Namjoon curls his brows. "You can be into both. You know that, right?"

"I know." He lowers his eyes again. "But I haven't been eyeing any girls but only that one guy. He keeps repeating in my head even though I can never see him again since he's so far..."

Namjoon smiles small, adoring that he's talking to him instead of Jimin about it. "I do hope you find him. Really. You deserve happiness."

Jeongguk looks at him with brows curled. "You really think so? What if I don't find him?"

"Then you'll find someone new. Male or female. Just don't get too attached, okay?"

Says you and Jimin... You guys are so obsessed with each other. Jeongguk sighs, backing himself up and sitting on the desk, putting his feet on the chair. "Okay. I just at least hope to find him again. I don't even know how he sounds, what his favorite thing to do—he's a complete stranger to me..."

"He won't be one once you meet him and talk to him."

"You sound like Jimin..." Jeongguk mutters.

"Huh?"

"Jimin knows his words. In a way, he's poetic. I don't know how to say it, but he knows what he's saying before he even says it." Jeongguk explains. Namjoon blinks, lowering his head down. I really love him that his soft heart got under my skin. Jeongguk tilts his head. "I'm noticing something with you."

Namjoon looks at him. "What're you noticing?"

"Your eyes immediately said it when I mentioned Jimin. You're...really in love with him, aren't you?"

╭──╯