Thirty

╰──╮

Namjoon softly caresses the curls in Jimin's hair.

Jimin was currently sleeping, laying on his side as the sun shines though the curtains and onto him. Namjoon was laying on his back, having a contagious smile across his face while he stares at Jimin. He's so in love with him. They both can't hide the fact that they're made for each other and can't even see it.

"I love you." Namjoon whispers in such a quiet tone, feeling like it's too soon to say.

Jimin was too knocked out to even hear it, numb from the touch. Namjoon curls his finger around a curl of a hair, smiling at him. He's such a pretty human being. I can never ever hate him. Namjoon's phone started to buzz. His moves his hand away from Jimin's hair, sitting up and reaching over to his phone. He answers the call and puts the phone up to his ear, carefully pushing the blankets off himself and getting up.

"Hyung. You alright?"

"Seokjin fucking found my Instagram. What the fuck did you do."

Namjoon blinks. "He did?"

"What did you do!?" Yoongi yells through the phone.

"Shh, calm down Hyung. I didn't do anything—I've been with Jimin this whole time." Namjoon whisper yells.

"You and that fucking guy! When will you fucking shut up about him!? He's just you're fucking personality now, isn't he!?"

Namjoon's brows immediately knit. "I'll shut up when you're not a cunt to me. And I don't want my best friend to be a cunt when I'm trying to talk to him." He moves the phone away from his ear and ends it. "Asshole..." He mutters.

"That's a strong word you said to him..."

Namjoon blinks and quickly turns around. Jimin was sitting up, holding himself up by his hands. From the sun shining in, Namjoon could see a big scar right where the heart is. Last night and the date they had, Namjoon never saw that scar. It was more of a blur or a birthmark in his eyes. Not self harm.

Namjoon nervously walks over to the bed and sits down on the edge. "Sorry."

Jimin sits up more, leaning forward. "What was wrong?"

"...That guy on your poster recently found my Hyung's Instagram and he's mad at me because he thinks I gave him his username to him."

Jimin curls his brows, looking at the poster or RJ Jin then back to him. "Did you?"

"I didn't." Namjoon closes his eyes. "He's just...blaming me, even though I've been with you this whole entire time and I haven't been on my phone that much."

Jimin lowers his eyes. "He...sounded more angry when you mentioned me."

"He's just jealous of me. He's jealous that I'm happy with someone I want to keep in my life and he's not." Namjoon looks at him. "I want him happy, Jimin. I really do. But he's too damn uptight about being who he was in love with in high school. He's been heartbroken for the past five years and he just has a high hatred for Seokjin."

Jimin scoots and reaches over to softly grab Namjoon's hand with both of his. "Namjoonie."

"I know, I know. I just need to fix—"

"That's not it." Jimin interrupts. Namjoon curls his brows. "Don't do anything. About RJ Jin. Let it play on its' own."

"What do you mean?"

Jimin lowers his eyes down, can't bare to look at him from how he's starting to feel. "Not everyone is perfect... Your Hyung isn't perfect, RJ Jin isn't perfect... We...aren't perfect." He slowly looks at him. "No one is normal. None of us don't have the same personalities."

"I...don't get it." Namjoon nervously says, being honest.

Jimin softly grips his hand. "Your Hyung just wants to be loved but he just feels like he isn't. Bringing me up around him...makes him feel even worse and more lonelier. He feels like he isn't worth it. From what you told me about RJ Jin...it's like your Hyung hates others from being selfish—and I'm not saying that you are...that's just how he sees when you're talking to him...about us."

Jimin's completely right that it developed immediate tears in Namjoon's eyes. Yoongi doesn't feel loved at all because of how Seokjin left him five years ago. It's been haunting him ever since he graduated alone and when Seokjin has gotten famous and that he started to blow up everywhere. His singing made him ten times more famous than his acting carrier.

Namjoon moves his hand off Jimin's hold and covers his face. "I'm such a horrible friend..." He mutters through.

Jimin scoots much closer and cups his face, Namjoon sliding his hands off. "You're not. You're a good friend to him. You just had a blind eye to his rage... And it's okay. I would've been blind to his rage too from barely knowing his past." He caresses his cheekbones. "You're a good person, Namjoonie. You really are."

Namjoon stares at him, tears still in his eyes. He lifts his hands up to his and sighs. "I don't want to lose you." He whispers out.

"You won't lose me. But I don't want you to lose your Hyung by his anger." Jimin softly says. "Go and see him and works things out." Namjoon nods as a reply as Jimin moves his hands and holds them. "If he yells, don't yell back. If he tries to hit you, don't even try to hit back. You're stronger. Mentally stonger than he is. He needs you. He just needs comfort."

Namjoon just moves his hands and pulls him into a hug. Jimin hugs back, softly rubbing his back. Jimin flutters his eyes a bunch, nervously gripping Namjoon's skin but not in a rough way. He could feel Tae trying to get through since he hasn't taken his medicine yet. Jimin gulps hard and let's go of the hug, looking at him. He cups his face once more and kissed his lips.

I love you and I'll miss you twenty four seven. "I'll sleep more and wait for you to return."

Namjoon nods, smiling small. I love you so much that I'm going to miss being away from you.

╭──╯