Sixteen

╰──╮

Jimin got his medication back. He still has to stay home for it to go back to normal and so Tae doesn't bother him. At this time, Jimin is writing in his homework beside his window where the sun shines in. He was starting to feel better, but naturally...feeling drained.

Jimin puts his pencil down and sighs, putting his head on the window frame. He looks out the window, hoping someone shows up to distract him. His wish finally shows up. Jimin lifts his head up from the window frame and smiles big. He saw Namjoon walking up to his house with a notebook in hand.

Jimin puts his paper to the side and gets up from the window frame, jogging out of his bedroom and going downstairs. His parents are home and his sister. His sister is currently in her bedroom and his parents were in the dining room, father watching television and mother on her phone. Namjoon softly knocks on the door, patiently waiting for a reply.

Mrs.Park gets up. "I'll get it—"

"N-No, I'll get it!" Jimin shouts, interrupting and running over to the door.

"Oh. Okay." Mrs.Park chuckles, sitting back down.

Jimin takes a deep breath, closing his eyes. He grabs the doorknob and twists it, the door opening. "N-Namjoon! Hey!"

Namjoon looks up and sees Jimin. "Oh, hey." He curls up a smile.

"What-What're you doing here?"

"Um." Namjoon rubs the back of his neck nervously. "Since you're not going to school for a bit, I brought my notes for the tests you'll be taking when you come back..."

Jimin curls his brows, lowering his hand down from holding the door. "Oh."

"Also." Namjoon curls up a smile again. "Can I help you study?" He whispers. "I don't want to go home."

Jimin chuckles. "Sure. I uh, I have to let my parents know."

"Your parents are here?"

Jimin nods. "It's their day off... But don't worry! I mentioned them to you—well...my Dongsaeng did. I-I tired." He bites the inside of his cheek.

Namjoon blinks. "Oh. That's good to know. Can I come in?"

"O-Of course." Jimin smiles, backing up and holding the door for him. Namjoon softly bows and takes off his shoes, walking in and Jimin closing the door for him.

"Who is that dear?" Jimin's mother spoke up, getting up from the couch and walking over to them two.

"Umma! This-This is Namjoon." Jimin nervously says, smiling. "I-I believe Sooyoung told you about him..."

"Ah, yes." Mrs.Park smiles, softly bowing and showing her hand. "It's nice to meet you, Namjoon. You can just call me Mrs.Park."

Namjoon softly smiles, bowing too. "It's nice to meet you, Mrs.Park." He shakes her hand, letting go.

She softly smiles. "You're a very sweet boy. I'm glad you're visiting."

Namjoon nervously chuckles. "Well, I wanted to lend Jimin my notes, so he doesn't go to school clueless."

"That's so nice of you!"

"Umma~" He whines, feeling embarrassed for his sweet mother.

Mrs.Park chuckles. "Alright, go on and go. I'll do my own thing." She turns around and goes back to her spot.

Jimin gulps nervously and walks away. Namjoon blinks and follows, knowing Jimin's embarrassed by his mother. Namjoon was...jealous that Jimin had a loving family. He dearly wanted that in a family, but they never cared about anything except for his studies and who he hangs out with.

Once Namjoon got to Jimin's room, he immediately stopped in front of him. Jimin had his head bowed with a folded jacket in hand, aiming towards Namjoon and wanting to give it to him. Namjoon's brows curl up, looking at Jimin. Jimin nervously looks up and quickly bows his head back down.

"Y-You left your jacket here. I-I was hoping you would return, so I-I could give it to you..." Jimin nervously says, still in a bowing manner.

Namjoon softly smiles, putting his hand on the jacket and lowering it down. "Keep it."

"I-I shouldn't." Jimin sits back up, brows curled. "I-I don't own a Mudo... Who-Who's Mudo?"

Namjoon blinks, then starts chuckling. "Oh, Mudo's my cat. She's the only comfort I have at home."

"O-Oh, I didn't know you had a pet..."

Namjoon closes the door behind him, making sure no one listens. "My parents don't really know about her. Let's keep that a secret."

Jimin chuckles. "I would love to meet Mudo someday."

"She'll love you. I know it for sure." Namjoon reaches over and pinches his cheek.

Jimin blushes from the touch and quickly turns himself around. "U-Um. What-What are the notes about?"

Namjoon walks over to the bed and sits down on the edge. "It's English and some math n' science." He puts the notebook down on the bed. "Nothing much."

Jimin rubs the back of his neck, sitting down beside him and putting the jacket on Namjoon's lap. Namjoon raised a brow. He decides to unfold the jacket and unzips it. He stands up and faces him, putting the jacket on Jimin's shoulders. Jimin looks at him, curling his brows with pleading eyes. Namjoon softly smiles at him, making sure it's on his shoulders.

"Like I said, you can keep it." He softly says.

Jimin flutters his eyes at his words and his soothing voice, immediately feeling comfort for being with him. He didn't want him to leave. He wanted him to stay longer and just start being by his side all the time. Namjoon saw Jimin's eyes sparkle from staring at him, his smile couldn't help to disappear.

I can't believe I'm going to do this. I'm going to ruin everything between us. But my brain isn't controlling me, my own stupid heart is! Namjoon suddenly cups Jimin's face from his hands being on his shoulders and leans down to press his lips against his. Jimin widen his eyes, immediately frozen from the touch.

Namjoon immediately moves away, widening his eyes at what he just did. "I-I'm sorry! I-I-I wasn't really thinking and I...I just couldn't help myself—I..." He shakily sighs. Fuck it, I'll just say it. "I-I like you, okay? I'm sorry I did it so suddenly and...I-I'm just...sorry."

╭──╯