Twentytwo

╰──╮

Namjoon didn't show up to school for a day or two, getting some sleep for himself.

Jimin kept going to school without Namjoon there to greet him every morning. He couldn't help to get sad about it. It's odd to not see Namjoon at school. Jimin always went to the other side of the school just to see him. But now he doesn't due to Namjoon's insomnia. Every time he leaves school and gets on his phone, he texts him to know how he's doing.

Namjoon hated being home. Due to him going to the hospital, he ended up being grounded no matter what. It's stupid. He wasn't able to see Jimin and he's locked up in his own house. His own parents don't even trust him. At this time, his number one priority is texting Jimin everyday to keep himself happy. Namjoon's currently on his phone while texting Jimin, having his cat on his lap that's sleeping peacefully:

J :
So everything's okay?

Namjoonie♥︎ :
Yeah
It sucks being stuck in the house though
When I could be with you right now

J :
Awww... I wish you were here with me
It's boring at school without you there

Namjoonie♥︎ :
I'm really sorry Jimin
I feel horrible from it turning out like this

J :
You don't have to apologize for that
Please don't feel bad
You just haven't slept in a while, so it's okay
I'm not mad or anything at you

Namjoon frowns at the text. He still feels bad no matter what. He shuts off his phone and lowers it down, closing his eyes. He didn't know how to even reply. Namjoon lifts his hand up and looks at the bandage on his wrist. He sighs. Old school punishment...it's more like abuse now.

Jimin sat there on his bed, having his arms wrapped around his own legs with his hands on his phone. He didn't want Namjoon to feel horrible. It happens! It's a random issue he had like him. Jimin sighs, closing his eyes. He puts his phone down since Namjoon hasn't replied.

A little knock on the doorframe. "Oppa?"

Jimin blinks and looks up. "Oh. Dongsaeng."

Sooyoung smiles small and walks in, sitting herself down on the edge of the bed. "How're you doing?"

"I'm okay." He rests his head on his knee. "I'm just worried about Namjoon...that's all."

Sooyoung curls her brows. "What happened?"

Jimin bites the inside of his cheek. "Namjoon didn't sleep at all and passed out during class... Jeongguk told me he looked really tired...and-and he was right."

"What?"

"Namjoon told me he had insomnia...and didn't drink anything for a few days. I-I was so worried for him..."

Sooyoung frowns. "What's his situation?"

"He's grounded because he ended up in a hospital. His parents are horrible people..." Jimin let's go of his legs and lowered them down. "Th-They literally grounded him because he wasn't in school due to health! Why would they ground him over something serious!? Just because he ended up there!?"

"Oppa..."

"I-I don't understand his parents! Why're they like that to him!?" Jimin started to raise his voice.

"Oppa, calm down. Please." Sooyoung started to feel worried for her brother more than Namjoon.

"I miss him, Dongsaeng! Don't you get it!? I-I hate this!" He punches his own pillow. "I don't want him to get hurt!"

"Jimin, please."

"Get out! J-Just get out!" Jimin covers his ears.

"Yes! Get your anger out! Hate them! Hate his parents like you want to grab a knife and stab them in the heart!"

Tae shouts in Jimin's head, smiling widely at the feeling that Jimin felt. Jimin was just so frustrated. His heart's rapidly beating, his anger is rising for being away from someone special and that he cares for. He shouldn't be feeling like this, but he dearly misses Namjoon like he won't ever see him again.

"Jimin..."

Jimin just lowers his head down. "Just...g-get out." He chokes up a sob, covering his face. "Get out...please..."

Sooyoung couldn't help to tear up, quickly wiping a tear and getting up from the edge of the bed. She leaves his bedroom, leaving the door creaked open, staying in the hallway. Jimin gets up from his bed and slams the door closed, Sooyoung jumping from the slam, staring at the bedroom door now.

"Sooyoung?" Mr.Park spoke up.

"What's going on, sweetie?" Mrs.Park spoke up, curling her brows in worry.

Sooyoung sniffs and turns his head to see both of her parents walk up the stairs with both worried expressions. Sooyoung just started to break down crying. Mr.Park walks up to her and puts his arms around his daughter. Mrs.Park walks up to her and cups her face.

"Tell me what's wrong, sweetie." Mrs.Park softly says to her.

"J-Jimin got angry with me."

Mrs.Park's heart quickly dropped. She removes her hands off her face and quickly went to Jimin's bedroom, pushing the door open. She doesn't see Jimin at all and it's too quiet. The window's wide open, bedsheets tied up together and tied to the bed frame. The tied up bedsheets were going out the window...

"No!" Mrs.Park quickly went to the window and looks outside. "Jimin! Park Jimin, get back here!" She yells out the window, not seeing him. Mr.Park and Sooyoung walks into the bedroom, seeing her stare out the window. "He...He ran away..." Mrs.Park says.

Sooyoung covers her face, starting to cry more from knowing what happened to Jimin. Mr.Park just hugs her, knowing it's rough on them naturally. Mr.Park takes out his phone from his pocket to call Jeongguk's parents, letting them know if they spot Jimin at all since his family knows them.

"H-He mentioned someone named Namjoon. I-I don't know where he lives." Sooyoung says, sniffing. "But I know what he looks like."

The parents also knew what Namjoon looked like, but they didn't know much about him. Jimin certainly went to Namjoon's house. The one he dearly misses. His medication is starting to get wonky. He's not in the right state of mind due to feeling the way he's feeling. Namjoon was just reading a book when he tried to think of a reply. His phone went off, so he picks it up to look at what Jimin also texted in his notifications:

J :
I'm coming over

╭──╯