Thirtyfive

╰──╮

"Wow, that lunch was confusing." Hoseok says, shoving his hands on his pockets. "But I like random things. It's fun sometimes."

"Y...Yeah. It was pretty random." Jeongguk replies, walking right beside him in the hallways. He bites his bottom lip nervously. "Hey, um...Hoseok?"

Hoseok looks at him. "Yeah?"

"I...think you're really cool." Jeongguk says. "Just saying..."

Hoseok blinks. He looks away and curls up a big smile. "You think I'm cool?" He looks at him again.

"Yeah." Jeongguk bites the inside of his cheek. "That-That's all I wanted to say to you."

Hoseok suddenly but happily puts an arm around his shoulders. Jeongguk slightly jumps and his face goes red. "Jeongguk-ssi, you're a shy one ever since I got here but I love that about you. You're so cute."

His face becomes even redder. "O-Oh...thanks." He literally just called me cute. How is he not embarrassed to say it!? I would be!

Hoseok giggles at him, ignoring the fact that Jeongguk's face is red. "You want to go eat somewhere after school?"

"You-You want to? With me?"

Hoseok nods. "Yeah. We can invite Jimin and Namjoon if you want."

"No...it-it's okay. It can just...be us." Jeongguk looks at him with a soft smile.

Hoseok smiles at him too. "That's alright with me."

▁▁▁▁▁

"So...that incident at lunch...you didn't really tell him what I meant?" Jimin nervously says.

Namjoon chuckles. "No. I was actually trying to tell him that we finally said the L word to each other."

"Oooh. That one." Jimin giggles, looking at him. "Love~" He coos out.

Namjoon chuckles again, reaching over to softly grab his hand, caressing the top of it. "Yes. That L word."

Jimin lowers his eyes to their hands together, biting the inside of his cheek. "So...is that why he was shocked? Just because you said we love each other now?"

Namjoon nods, shrugging. "I honestly didn't know he would react that way. I thought it was going to be a shocked look and saying 'no way' or something."

Jimin moves his other hand to hold both of Namjoon's hands. "He sometimes gets dramatic with his reactions. He's an odd one." He messes with Namjoon's fingers. "Oh, by the way...do you know why Jeongguk is acting such a way when Hoseok shows up every time?"

Namjoon blinks. Shit. Jeongguk hasn't told him yet? He looks away. "Uh..."

Jimin immediately realizes. "Wait a minute." He stands up from the bench, moving his hands away from realizing. "Are you really saying—!?"

"Wait, calm down baby." Namjoon stands up too and softly grabs his arm to let both of them sit back down on the bench. "He hasn't gave himself answers, or even to us."

Jimin closes his eyes and takes a deep breath, then exhales and looks at his boyfriend. He also blushes small from the nickname. "Is Jeongguk really liking someone that isn't a girl? And possibly a male that's Hoseok?"

Namjoon just smiles small and nods. "Yeah. But he doesn't really know it himself yet. Let them hang out together alone and we'll find out soon, okay?"

Jimin pouts. "Fine. I'm happy for him, you know? I just hope his feelings are true to Hoseok and won't just use him..."

Namjoon's brows curl, realizing what he said. "You think he'll use Hoseok? That's...a little harsh..."

Jimin sighs. "He used to mess with girls' hearts before, Namjoonie. I-I just hope he's doesn't do that with Hoseok..."

"I don't think he will." Namjoon softly says, moving his hand and hold onto his hand. "I trust him."

Jimin nods. "I should too... Sorry."

"Don't apologize baby. There's no need to and I understand why you were saying that." Namjoon softly says.

"R-Right." Jimin blushes, lowering his eyes down. Is it weird that every time you call me that, I want to make out with you so badly?

Namjoon notices the behavior. "You okay?"

Jimin looks at him, the blush still across his face. "Hm?"

"You face is red."

"Th...That's normal..." Jimin covers the side of his face, tapping his face to stop himself like he's trying to turn the blushing mode off. "You-You should know that already."

Namjoon raised a brow, realizing why he's a blushing mess. "Oh?" He smirks and scoots himself closer to him. "I know that redness isn't normal now."

Jimin blinks. "It-It's normal!" He whines, covering his face from embarrassment and knowing the truth.

Namjoon chuckles and lifts his hands up to Jimin's wrist to move his hands away. "Why do you blush, hm?" He turns his hands to hold both of them once again. "Am I the reason?" Jimin nods a lot, keeping himself to look away. Namjoon chuckle at him again, cupping his face. "I love you baby. You're just so cute."

Ugh, I can't take this nonsense! Jimin place his hands on Namjoon's shoulders, scooting much closer and smashing their lips together. Namjoon was shocked that he would randomly do that, fluttering his eyes closed and kissing him back. That one word gets to him every time Namjoon says it. He just can't help it. It's like a drug.

Namjoon disconnects their lips. "Wait—what if someone walks in?" He nervously whispers.

"I don't care if anyone does." Jimin pressed their lips back together, sliding his hands to cup his face.

Ugh, fuck it. Namjoon wraps his arms around Jimin's waist, making Jimin stand up so Namjoon can turn to fully face him. Namjoon was about to stand up but Jimin just gets comfortable and sits right on his lap, Namjoon having better access to hold his waist as Jimin snakes his arms around his neck. Namjoon roams his arms around Jimin's waist, not daring to put his hands in his shirt since they're still in the school building.

A door suddenly swings open in the background. "Hey guys? Are you in here—"

Jimin and Namjoon immediately removed their lips and sees the one person they were both worried about.

Jung Hoseok.

╭──╯