Sixtyfour

╰──╮

Namjoon started to learn about how Jimin goes around.

His parents got a phone that has braille numbers on it, books in braille, a walking stick and new sunglasses that he could wear if he feels insecure in public. Jimin was also given a necklace name tag, his name, where he lives and phone numbers on the back of it, having three due to his parents and his sister.

Jimin is currently standing in front of the main door, Mrs.Park fixing him up with the outfit he wanted to wear. Namjoon helped him out with the outfit part. It's only been two weeks since he came back home. He told his parents he wanted to leave to meet the others. Jimin said he'll be okay, saying that Namjoon can keep an eye on him.

Jimin reaches over to tap on Namjoon's arm, making sure he's beside him as he slides down to his hand to intertwine their hands together. He also held his stick with his other hand, having a name tag on it just in case while the one around his neck is inside his shirt. Mrs.Park just smiles sweetly, adoring the love they had the whole time. She knew Namjoon's good for him. Mrs.Park asks him if he wanted the glasses on, Jimin saying yes.

Mrs.Park carefully slips the glasses on his face, smiling sweetly at her. "Thank you Umma." Jimin says with a smile.

She cups his face and kisses his forehead. "Please be safe. Both of you." Mrs.Park reaches over to Namjoon's arm and squeezes his arm in comfort, basically telling him to keep him safe.

"We will be." Jimin puts his hand, that's holding the stick, on Namjoon's arm. "Namjoonie's more stronger now. Didn't you notice it?"

Mrs.Park chuckles. "I did."

Namjoon chuckles too. "We uh, should head out. I texted the guys ten minutes ago."

"Oh! Yes, we should."

They both turn around and leave, Mrs.Park constantly waving and saying to be safe.

Jimin let's go of his hand to hold on his arm instead. Namjoon didn't mind, watching Jimin use the stick, repeatedly tapping around while he walks to try and get a hang of it again. When Jimin was in the hospital, the doctor he had helped him on how to read braille and what's the meaning for the stick. Jimin got the hang of it quickly when the medication was going through his veins, Tae not bothering him.

Jimin suddenly stops walking. "Namjoonie."

"Yeah?" Namjoon stops too and looks at him.

"Did we bring the right snacks?" He tilts his head, raising his brows.

"We did. Don't worry, I checked before we left."

Jimin sighs in relief. "Thank you. I'm glad you did." He starts to walk forward, Namjoon starting to walk with him.

Namjoon chuckles, lifting his hand up on top of his hand that's still on his arm. "They're going to be so happy to see you."

Jimin smiles. "I hope so."

▁▁▁▁▁

Jeongguk immediately hugs Jimin, tears falling out of his eyes. Jimin softly hugs him back and closes his eyes, slowly melting into the embrace of his best friend that he missed.

"I'm so happy to see you..." Jeongguk whispers out, holding him a little tighter.

Jimin chuckles and rubs his back, unable to say the same thing. Hoseok and Namjoon watched their embrace, Hoseok noticing that Jeongguk's crying from missing him. Hoseok faintly smiles, wishing he had something like their friendship. Yoongi was there too, watching with a straight face. The thing is, he couldn't look at the positive. He felt extremely horrible for how Jimin's unable to see them.

They both let go of the hug, Jimin lifting his hands up to cup his face and feeling that he's crying. "Ouuh, don't cry Gguk! I'm okay." He wipes his tears for him.

"W-We thought you were dead..." Jeongguk sniffs.

"Oh no, I'm not. Were those rumors from school?" Jimin chuckles, lifting his hands up to pet his hair and mess it up.

Jeongguk just wipes his eyes, sniffing again. "No... I-I just thought you did."

Jimin chuckles again, moving his hands off and sliding them to his arms to make sure he's still there—even if he knows. He just needs to. "Well, you thought wrong." He pats his arms and turns his head. "Where's Hoseok?"

Hoseok walks up to the two and places a soft hand on his shoulder. "Right here."

Jimin smiles and turns to fully face him, pulling him into a soft hug. Hoseok leans down and softly hugs him back, smiling small and happy that he remembers him. Jeongguk just smiles at the fact that he didn't forget Hoseok, Namjoon smiling at the same thing too with his arms crossed normally.

"How're you doing?" Jimin softly says, letting go of the hug and holding onto his arms.

"I'm doing pretty good. It's kind of the same old same old though." Hoseok replies, holding onto his arms too.

"Has Jeongguk been taking care of you?" Jimin tilts his head.

Hoseok chuckles. "Yeah. He is. He's doing well at it too."

Jimin smiles at that reply. "You guys are so cute together. I hope you two live happily together."

Hoseok curls his brows. "Thank you."

Jimin let's go of Hoseok's arms, Hoseok letting go too and backing up. "Now, where's Yoongi Hyung?"

Yoongi blinks, looking at Namjoon and pointing at himself. Namjoon just chuckles and nods, signaling him to Jimin. Yoongi curls his brows and walks over to Jimin, placing a hand on his arm. Jimin smiles and pulls him into a hug, a tight hug just like Jeongguk's hug he did. Yoongi hugs him back and closes his eyes, softly sighing.

"Thank you for keeping Namjoon alive all these years." Jimin whispers in Yoongi's ear, rubbing his back. "I would've never met him if it wasn't for you keeping him alive."

Yoongi flutters his eyes open, brows still curled up. It wasn't really me...it was all him. He stayed stronger more than me.

╭──╯