Twentynine

╰──╮ NSFW

Jimin couldn't sleep.

He sees Namjoon fully sleeping right in front of him like no problem. He's cuddling one of the pillows that Jimin usually cuddles. Jimin just watches the time pass from the clock he has. It's currently three in the morning and the moon is still shining brightly in the sky. Jimin huffs at himself, turning himself to face the ceiling.

Jimin turns his head to look at him. I want to replace the pillow. But he looks so comfortable on his own. I don't want to ruin how comfortable he is. He bites the inside of his cheek. But I really want to be held by him. Jimin carefully scoots himself over to him, putting a hand on his arm.

"Namjoonie..." He whispers out.

Namjoon moves around a bit, fluttering his eyes open. "You okay?" He didn't hesitate to ask.

"Yeah. I'm okay. I just...I-I want to cuddle." He nervously says.

Namjoon doesn't hesitate and moves the pillow away. He scoots closer and puts his arms around Jimin, softly sighing. He rests his chin on top of his head, closing his eyes. Jimin froze from the touch, nervously putting his hands on his chest. Namjoon moves his hand to the back of his head, caressing his hair.

Jimin smiles, scooting much closer to hide his face in his neck as he kept his arms to himself, his knuckles touching the taller's chest. Namjoon froze once they both wrapped their legs around each other. Jimin wasn't wearing the bottom half of his pajamas, only in his underwear and the top half.

"Jimin-ssi."

"...Yes?"

Namjoon gulps hard. "A-Are you—um... Are you...not wearing any pants...?"

"Well...y-you're not wearing a shirt...so we're even." Jimin nervously replies. Namjoon blinks. Well, he's right about that. Jimin curls his brows and looks up at him, Namjoon looks at him and moves his hand off his head. "I-Is that...too much for you?" Jimin asks.

"No, no it's not." Namjoon shakes his head. "You can do whatever. No worries."

Jimin decides to sit up and look down at him. "But...does it make you uncomfortable? I-I don't want you uncomfortable while we sleep... I-I can put them back on—"

Namjoon sits himself up too, placing a soft hand on his arm. "Baby, it's okay." He chuckles. "You don't have to. I'm fine with it."

Jimin blinks. Did he just called me baby? My first nickname from him. Namjoon doesn't even realize that he did and just leans over to peck his cheek, laying himself back down and pulling the blanket up on him. He bites the inside of his cheek, looking at the taller.

"Namjoonie." Jimin whispers.

"Yes?" Namjoon put his hands on his own stomach, looking at him.

Jimin nervously moves himself over to hover over him. Jimin leans down to him and slowly presses their lips together. Namjoon slowly kisses him back as Jimin places a hand on the side of his face. Jimin slowly climbs himself on top of his lap, alarming Namjoon to sit up and disconnects their lips.

He was about to say something, but Jimin was caressing his bottom lip, staring at him in the eyes. He has heart eyes...lustful eyes. Namjoon gulps hard before pressing their lips back together, sliding his hand behind his head. Jimin slides his arms around his neck, their bodies already being pressed together. Namjoon disconnects their lips, moving his lips to his neck.

Jimin's breath shakes, feeling Namjoon's hands caress his thin waist and his lips kissing around his neck. He nervously grips the back of his hair, tilting his head a little more. Namjoon slowly bites down on his neck, Jimin quietly moans as Namjoon slides his hands in his shirt.

"N-Namjoon-ssi." Jimin softly whispers. Namjoon hums as a reply, moving his lips off his neck. "If we're together after graduation...I want you to take my virginity...as adults."

Namjoon looks at him. "You do?" Jimin nods, smiling small. Namjoon smiles too. "Okay. I'll remember that."

Jimin places his hand on the side of his face. "Promise?"

"I promise. Just like you promised me with graduation."

Jimin giggles, lowering his eyes down and sliding his hand down to his shoulder. "But...as of right now...you can do something for me."

He blinks. "Are you sure?"

Jimin nods, looking back at him. "I trust you. A lot."

"I trust you too."

Jimin's heart couldn't help to drop. He basically said those three words but in a different form. Jimin suddenly smashes their lips together, Namjoon slowly starting to unbutton Jimin's shirt and slides it off from his shoulders. Please don't notice my scars. Jimin thinks as Namjoon's lips goes to his jawline, softly kissing his neck.

Namjoon slides his hand on Jimin's chest, down to his pelvis, then to his crotch. Jimin's breath hitches, hiding his face in his shoulder. Namjoon slides his lips up to his ear, saying comforting words that he'll be easy with him and won't go too rough for him. Jimin nods in understanding before Namjoon slides his hand in his boxers.

Namjoon slowly starts to stroke him, kissing his neck a bunch. Jimin heating up from the touch and blushing madly from it. Namjoon moves his head and press their lips together, their tongues slowly colliding together. Jimin nervously grips his skin, feeling tension from the both of them.

I love you so much, Namjoon. I wish I could say it out loud to tell you. I want you to own me, lead me to the positivities of the world, distract me in any way you can. I just want to be with you twenty four seven...three six five...to infinity. Jimin started to develop tears in his eyes, disconnecting their lips and hiding his face on Namjoon's shoulder.

"You okay?" Namjoon whispers, his voice deep like the ocean.

Jimin nods a bunch, biting his bottom lip. Namjoon softly kisses his shoulder and kept moving his hand, noticing Jimin's sweating from the pleasurable feeling. Namjoon side smiles. My shy little boyfriend.

╭──╯