Sixtyfive

╰──╮

"I wish I can see you guys be all cute." Jimin pouts.

Hoseok chuckles, messing with Jeongguk's bracelet. "You don't have to see us in order to know we're acting cute." He comments, turning his head to look up at him. "Right?"

Jeongguk didn't chuckle at what Jimin said, looking at Hoseok. "Yeah."

Namjoon kept silent while the others talk, caressing Jimin's waist since he just has an arm around his waist. The four were at the couch, Hoseok basically laying on Jeongguk, being between his legs and facing the other two, Jimin facing them while Namjoon faced forward. Jeongguk has his arms wrapped around Hoseok's waist, Hoseok's head resting on his chest.

"Namjoonie."

Namjoon gets out the train of thought by Jimin's voice and looks at him. "Hm?"

"Can you get the backpack?"

"Sure." Namjoon moves his arm off and gets up from the couch.

Jeongguk just couldn't keep a smile on his face. His own best friend is blind, basically needing help all the time. It's more harder on Jimin now. Jeongguk knew that he stabbed his own eyes is because he got tired of seeing Tae... But Tae can annoy him by hearing him! Will stabbing of the ears be next? Or what?

The loud sound of a chip bag gets him out of thought. Jeongguk turns his head and sees Jimin take out Jeongguk's favorite snack, placing it down in front of him, taking out another that Hoseok likes too.

Hoseok gasp and picks up. "Chocolate~" He coos out in excitement.

Jimin chuckles at hearing his reaction. "The Banana Kick is Jeongguk-ssi's." He comments. "I remember his favorite snack to heart—he always used to ask for it all the time."

Hoseok smiles. "Thanks Jimin~"

Jeongguk reaches over to grab the bag from Hoseok's lap since that's where Jimin puts their snacks down, starting to open it.

"Thank you Chim~" Jeongguk coos out too.

Hoseok giggles at how he cooed, looking at him.

"And..." Jimin pulls out another snack, revealing it to Namjoon. "Here's one for my wonderful boyfriend~ Honey Butter Chips."

Namjoon blinks, slowly taking it. "Oh, Jimin. You-You didn't have to get me anything..."

"Well, I did." Jimin leans himself on him, messing with the strap of the backpack. "You're welcome guys."

Namjoon smiles small and softly grabs Jimin's jaw to lean down to kiss his cheek, moving his hand off. He whispered that he loves him and a thank you. Jimin blinks and curls up a smile, couldn't help to get all blushy since he knew the other two saw. It's true that they did.

"Is Yoongi Hyung still here?"

Yoongi lifts his head up from the cook book. "I'm still here, I'm just in the kitch—"

Yoongi's phone dings—being on do not disturb was ignored so he had to look. He sighs and takes his phone out of his back pocket and looks at it.

"Who's that?" Namjoon had to ask.

"It's Jin." His brows knit at the message.

Namjoon turns to look at him. "Is he okay? He hasn't showed up since I was here last time."

Jin :
Emergency. Front door please
No, now. Not please

Yoongi raised a brow at the message, lifting his head up to look at the front door. Hoseok looks at Yoongi too, confused with what's going on. Jeongguk's minding his own business and Jimin too, all three eating their snacks. Namjoon just hung onto his snack, not eating it now.

"I uh...I'll be right back, I guess." Yoongi says, glancing at them as he puts his phone back in his pocket, walking over to the front door. Yoongi slips on his shoes and takes a deep breath before opening the door, closing the door behind him, sighing. "Jin, I'm here. What'd you want?"

He looks up from the floor and his face quickly relaxes. Seokjin's standing in front of him, wearing a fancy suit, hair all combed up, looking like he's an actual art piece. Yoongi just looks at him up and down, confused at what he's trying to do to impress him.

"Jin...what's going on?" Yoongi nervously asks, brows curling up.

Seokjin side smiles, showing his hand. "Come with me. No questions asked."

Yoongi nervously lifts his hand up to his. Seokjin holds his hand and starts to pull him with. "What's going on? You still haven't answered me." Yoongi couldn't help to say. "Why're you dressed so nice and where have you been? Jimin still wants to meet you. He's your fan, remember?"

"He can wait."

Yoongi sighs. "Jinnie."

Seokjin blinks and stops, turning to look at him. "What'd you say?"

Yoongi has never said his name like that in years. Yoongi didn't seem embarrassed to say it—which is odd to Seokjin. Yoongi walks up closer to him with soft but pleading eyes, placing both of his own hands on Seokjin's one hand. Seokjin curls his brows, still wondering why he said that. Maybe he's comfortable. The perfect mood.

"Jinnie, just tell me." Yoongi slightly whines. "You don't have to show much to me. You've done everything already, even the things on my dream list."

"Not one of them."

Yoongi raised a brow. "What's missing?"

Seokjin smiles small. "What's the one thing you dreamt of when we were together in the past?"

"...World peace for homos to be public without shame?"

Seokjin chuckles. "The other one that's familiar to it."

"Um..." Yoongi lowers his eyes to think, biting the inside of his cheek. He perks up and looks at him. "Gay marriage to be legal? Did you say something to the governor about it? Did he accept it?"

Sometimes my lover is so clueless. It's too cute. Seokjin chuckles again, looking at him. "Yoongi."

"What?"

"Will you marry me?"

Yoongi blinks, his smile disappearing. "...What?"

Seokjin gets himself down on one knee, still holding onto his hand. Yoongi widen his eyes as Seokjin takes out a small black box from his pocket, opening it to reveal two rings, one each for the both of them. Seokjin looks up at him, smiling small.

"Min Yoongi. I've been waiting to do this ever since the first day I met you. I want to make this right for the both of us. You deserve the world, you deserve happiness, all the above if I could say them all. But I love you. I love you as deep as the ocean can get and I would never swim up. I've regretted everything I have done to hurt you in any way. You were the light when I wasn't. So please... Will you marry me?"

╭──╯