Thirtyfour

╰──╮

When Jimin confessed too, Namjoon couldn't help to break down.

Jimin quickly pulled him into a hug once he did, rubbing his back and told him that it's okay that he confessed. Namjoon told him he thought he wouldn't love him back and leave him from how he reacted. Jimin cooed and couldn't help to chuckle because how can he not love him back? It's impossible for him. He adores him unconditionally.

After that, both of them just lay there, staring at the sky. Namjoon had his head rested on Jimin's chest, his arms wrapped around his waist. Jimin had his hand on the top of Namjoon head, resting his other hand on his arm and caressing it. Namjoon's finally calm throughout that whole confession, now not hiding how he feels anymore and he can say it whenever now.

"I've been secretly saying it to you for practice." Namjoon mumbles up.

"Really?"

Namjoon nods. "Mhm. Every time I wake up first before you, I whisper it to you almost every time. I was always so scared you didn't feel the same way." He mumbles the last part.

Jimin smiles small. "Remember when...I ran to your house that one time...?"

Namjoon moves his hand to hold his, caressing his knuckles with his thumb. "I do remember."

"I...really could've said it to you right then and there but...I knew it was too early to say it. I was so overwhelmed from caring about you."

Namjoon lifts his head up to look at him. "Well, I said it first. So I win."

"Oh? Then I win at thinking about saying it first." Jimin reaches over and pinches his arm.

"Ow! That's my favorite part of my body!" Namjoon whines.

Jimin giggles. "Your bicep? Isn't it usually the privates?"

Namjoon rolls his eyes. "Is that your heart or your brain thinking?" He flicks his forehead, doing a soft flick.

Jimin fans his hand away. "Both."

"Oh?" Namjoon sits up, putting his hands behind him to hold himself up. "Then what's your favorite part of your body?"

Jimin sits up too, biting the inside of his cheek and shaking his head. "I don't have a favorite." He looks at him. "I never had the thought of that."

Namjoon raised a brow. He leans up from leaning back. "I know what it is."

Jimin tilts his head. "What is it then?"

Namjoon looks down at his chest, lifting a hand up to his chest and looks at him. "It's your heart."

Jimin faintly smiles, lifting hand up on top of his. "I think you own my heart."

Namjoon rolls his eyes and scoots closer to him, putting his hands down beside Jimin's hips as he leans up and kisses his lips. Jimin kisses back, moving a hand to place it on his shoulder. They were only peck kisses, Namjoon kissing all over his face to make Jimin giggle a bunch. Namjoon puts his butterfly kisses around his neck too, making Jimin shudder from the soft feeling.

▁▁▁▁▁

"Hey guys!" Hoseok shouts, walking up beside Jeongguk and putting an arm around him.

Jeongguk froze from the touch, staring at Namjoon. Namjoon just chuckles at his hidden reaction, looking back down at his food and getting a spoonful of rice. Jimin still doesn't even know about Jeongguk crushing on the new guy. It's odd that Jeongguk hasn't told him yet.

At the time, they all four had their group lunch in the lunchroom, sitting at their usual table and eating what they got for themselves instead of cafeteria food. Only Jeongguk and Namjoon had to get cafeteria food. Namjoon didn't make food himself today and his Hyung hasn't been...you know. He's doing his own thing.

"Hey Hoseok." Jimin spoke up, softly smiling. "You guys should sit."

Jeongguk blinks and nervously moves away, so he can sit down in front of Namjoon, putting his tray down. Hoseok sits himself down beside Jeongguk too, being in front of Jimin and putting his lunchbox down and zipping it open. Namjoon taps on Jeongguk's leg with his foot, getting his attention since Jimin and Hoseok are talking now. Jeongguk looks up at his stray, confused. Namjoon points at himself, then at Jimin and made a heart shape with both hands.

"I already know that." Jeongguk whispers.

Namjoon shakes his head, pointing at Jimin, then making a heart shape and pointing at himself. "He loves me." Namjoon whispers.

Jeongguk blinks. "What!?" He suddenly shouts.

Jimin froze and Hoseok stops talking. They both look at him in confusion as Namjoon facepalmed. Jeongguk notices and immediately covers his mouth, realizing he said it out loud and now they're paying attention. Jimin blinks and looks at the two. Then widen his eyes. Did he tell him that we...oh no, I hope he didn't! Jimin panics.

"What's going on?" Hoseok asked, confused and looks at him. "Jeongguk-ssi, you okay?"

Namjoon glares at Jeongguk, not wanting Hoseok to know yet. "I-I...um... I just remembered something. Sorry guys." Jeongguk awkwardly says, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

Hoseok's brows curl, lifting a hand up to place it on Jeongguk's shoulder. "You can tell me if you want."

"I-I'm good...thanks though." Jeongguk looks at him.

Hoseok moves his hand off, nodding. Jimin quickly gets his phone from his pocket and starts typing a bunch. Namjoon's phone buzzes, looking at his phone screen to see that Jimin texted. He looks at Jimin. Jimin pointed at his phone, telling him to look at it. Namjoon opens his phone and looks:

Jimmy Jim Jimin:
What did you tell him?

Namjoon looks at Jimin again. "I didn't tell him anything embarrassing." He whispers.

Jimin looks at his phone and texts him again like he's mute. Namjoon looks at his phone:

Jimmy Jim Jimin:
Does he know about what you did to me?

"What did I do?" He whispers again, still confused.

Jimin groans and texts him what he meant, nervously typing it:

Jimmy Jim Jimin:
What we did in my bedroom...

"No!" Namjoon suddenly shouts. Jimin jumps, covering his mouth as an instinct. "No—No, I didn't." He looks at the two. "Sorry."

Hoseok blinks. Jeongguk just covers his face in shame.

╭──╯