Fiftyone

╰──╮

Jeongguk quickly woke back up when his parents knocked on his door.

He quickly told them that he's going to skip swimming practice today, saying that he feels really sick to his stomach. It's a total lie. His parents don't even know that Hoseok is unknown of being there. Jeongguk sighs in relief when he heard his parents say that they're going to work, laying himself back down. Hoseok moves around in his spot, groaning from being woken up by the Jeon's.

"Your parents are so loud..." Hoseok mutters from being under the blanket.

Jeongguk turns his head, seeing the top of Hoseok's head. "They can be."

Hoseok pulls the blanket down from covering his face, his face being puffy and his eyes squinted from the brightness that's coming from the window. "What time is it..." Hoseok asks.

Jeongguk sits himself up with a groan and grabs his phone, turning on the screen. "It's only nine in the morning."

Hoseok groans tiredly, turning to lay on his back. "It's too early..."

Jeongguk looks at him. "How's your bruise?"

"My face is hot so...it's still like yesterday."

"I'll get you an ice pack." Jeongguk pushes the blankets off himself and gets up, walking over to his closet.

"You don't need to. It doesn't hurt anymore."

"I know that's a lie." Jeongguk comments, slipping on a sweatshirt. "I'm still getting you ice." He walks over to the door and unlocks it. "Stay here." He opens the door and leaves, closing it behind him.

Hoseok sighs, lifting his hand up to his cheekbone, feeling the heat from it. It's true that it still hurts. Hoseok slowly sits himself up, groaning from the pain still on his side. He rests himself on the wall, closing his eyes and trying his best to calm himself down from the pain. Hoseok's jaw shakes uncontrollably.

Once he heard Jeongguk's footsteps get closer, he shakily exhales and calms himself down, making his jaw stop shaking and stops leaning on the wall. Jeongguk opens the door, holding an icepack as he closes the door behind him. He walks over to the bed and sits down. Jeongguk lifts the icepack up to the side of his face—

"No no..." Hoseok pushes it away. "It's too cold."

Wow, now you sound like Jimin. Jeongguk's brows knit. "You'll end up having a fever if you leave your bruise heated up like that. You need the cold."

Hoseok looks at him, looks away and pouts. "Fine."

Jeongguk lifts the icepack back up and slowly puts the cold on his face. Hoseok hisses at the cold, gulping hard. Jeongguk notices that Hoseok's shaky. It seemed like he hasn't ate anything. Hoseok lifts his hand up and moves Jeongguk's hand away to hold the icepack himself. Jeongguk gets up from the bed again, walking over to the bathroom.

"Did you really skip swim practice because of me?" Hoseok decided to bring up.

"You're more important right now."

"I'm not important."

"You are." Jeongguk says in a demanding tone, facing him by being under the doorframe of the bathroom. "You are important to Namjoon, to Jimin... To me." Hoseok looks at him, brows curling up. Jeongguk lowers his eyes and turns back to the bathroom, picking up Hoseok's clothes. "I'm going to wash your clothes and cook you something. My parents are at work so you can come downstairs with me."

Hoseok watches him walk out of the bedroom while holding the clothes, leaving the door open. Hoseok closes his eyes and lowers the icepack from his face.

▁▁▁▁▁

"You ready?" Namjoon says.

Jimin nods a bunch, his eyes becoming crescent moons. It was time for Jimin to meet Yoongi, Namjoon's Hyung. Gladly, Seokjin wasn't there, only Yoongi knows why. Jimin wore his mask due to still being shy and insecure for meeting someone important to Namjoon.

Namjoon called to see if it was just Yoongi at home so he could meet Jimin without Seokjin's fame being there. Jimin was perfectly fine with it. Namjoon knocks on the door, reaching over to softly grab his hand to hold it. Yoongi walks up to the door and opens it, seeing the two standing there.

"Hey Hyung." Namjoon spoke.

Yoongi blinks and looks at them back and fourth. "Oh. Hi."

"May we come in?"

Yoongi blinks again and nods, stepping back and letting the two walk in. He closes the door behind him and turns to them. Jimin smiles as he looks around, letting go of Namjoon's hand. He faces Yoongi and bows for respect, about to say something—but Namjoon spoke up first.

"Uh." Namjoon turns to look at Yoongi, pointing at the plant beside the TV. "What's with the bonsai tree?"

Yoongi rubs the back of us neck nervously. "Jin's trying to gift me my dream items from the past. I don't know how he didn't forget about the plant." He chuckles, sliding his hand off. "Um, so this is Jimin?" He changes the subject.

"Oh, right." Namjoon places a soft hand on his shoulder, smiling small. "This is my boyfriend, Park Jimin. I wanted you to meet him before I graduate and move in with you."

"Is he moving in too?" Yoongi raised a brow.

"No, that isn't the plan we made. He'll just show up a lot to spend the night." Namjoon nervously chuckles.

Yoongi smiles small. "Well, it's nice to meet you Jimin." He walks up to him and shows his hand. "I'm Yoongi. But since I'm old, you get to call me Hyung like he does." He points at Namjoon.

Jimin shakes his hand with his. "It's nice to meet you too...Hyung." He chuckles.

Yoongi scoffs from him saying it and let's go of his hand. "So, what's with the mask?" Namjoon's smile immediately fades. Yoongi shoves his hands in his pockets. "Not trying to be a dick but...no one usually wears it. Only throughout the city. You don't have to wear it in my house."

"Hyung—"

"I-I wear it because I have scars...on my face...from my own actions. I'm embarrassed by it." Jimin spoke up, looking at Yoongi. "It-It's self harm. They're old."

Yoongi blinks and nods. "Uh, I don't care. I'm just saying you don't have to wear it unless someone's sick." He crosses his arms. Jimin blinks. "Jeez, you make me feel like I'm sick in my own home. Take it off."

"Okay." Jimin giggles, lifting his hand up to his face and slowly taking off the mask, revealing the scars.

Yoongi side smiles. "Better?"

Jimin nods, smiling. "Yes."

╭──╯

𝗟𝗨𝗡𝗚 ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें