Chapter 11

I wake up terrified that the windy weather the air hostess talked about earlier had caused a crash. I opened my eyes and I was right.

No, we weren't aeroplane-wrecked on a desert island in the middle of nowhere. There was a crash inside the plane. It was only a trolley falling over, but everyone gasped. The trolley was full of food, and was heavy anyway, so fell with a loud bang. It was slightly over dramatic, but everyone was more than slightly tired to it was okay.

I think after this, I went to sleep again. I don't quite remember. It was one of those half-awake-half-asleep types of sleep, where you're aware of your surroundings, but wouldn't flinch if someone waved their hands in front of your face.

After recovering from this weird type of sleep, I realise how hungry I am. My kitkat was long gone, so I searched my bag for food. Right at the bottom I found my stash of food I took from the cupboard. I politely offered an Oreo to the lovely elderly twins next to me, before stuffing my face with the biscuity goodness. I probably had black crumbs all over my face, but I didn't care. After eating most of my food stash in about 5 minutes, I decided to slow down on the pig feast. I out my snacks away before rooting for a mirror and my lip balm. I popped open my flippable mirror and apply my baby lips lip balm. I loved tinted lip balm because it made me look like I had put effort in without putting in any effort. I also had constantly dry lips, so when I wore lipstick I needed a thick coating of Vaseline underneath.

I checked my watch with a frown, trying to decide what time it would be in America when we landed. I decided it would be around 11am with the time difference and flight time, although I wasn't 100% sure. I'd ask someone when we landed. It was around 9am American time right now, so I decided to listen to my music again for the remainder of my journey. While listening to my favourite Lucy hale song, i attempted to clear used memory on my phone by deleting stuff I didn't care about. I always did this when I had no wifi and nothing to do. I wanted as much memory as possible to take photos in Rosewood.