Chapter 32

//I'm going to be away for the weekend and I probably won't have any wifi, so won't be able to update. Make sure to vote and comment what you think's going to happen.//

"I'm just going to quickly use the toilet." I told the group after taking a big gulp of water. The meal I had eaten had been so spicy and full of flavour that it had made my mouth very hot. I stood up, knowing my way around the house without having left this one room. I remembered the layout of the house from prints A had sent me when I thought I was talking to Aria.

"It's this way, right?" I asked, even though I knew exactly where the bathroom was. Ella nodded at me, as Aria and Mike had their backs turned. I gave a thankful smile before entering the room. I hadn't seen photos of the bathrooms, but was instantly impressed. You could say I was very easily impressed, as I got exited at the fact the bath and shower were separated. There were also twin sinks. In my old house, there had been one bathroom which contained a slippery bath with a rusty shower inside, a toilet, and a small sink. None of the towels had matches, but here there was 3 different shades of blue towels in different sizes.

Once I had finished in the bathroom, I left to go and join everyone back in the living room. Being the nosey person I was, I paused when I heard my name on the conversation.

"Mom, I've known the girl an hour, tops, and I can already tell that we're unusually alike for complete strangers." I heard Mike's serious voice which I hadn't got to hear before.

"Don't you think the thought hadn't crossed my mind? Nancy looks like she was born to be a Montgomery, but don't you think I would have remembered if I gave birth to an extra daughter?" Ella answered. You could tell she wanted to raise her voice when asking her rhetorical questions, but couldn't due to people with big ears like myself. "Before any of you two ask, yes I have asked your father. He was there for both of your births. He watched every both of you come into this world."

"Are you sure he wasn't lying? We both know he's lied about things before. Some things being more important then a other..." Aria's voice trailed off, as even I know her Dad's exposed secrets were controversial in this household. To avoid Aria being lectured, I fake coughed and entered the room again. Aria gave me mischievous look, and it was clear to me that she knew I had been listening. Luckily, Mike and Ella hadn't noticed the look Aria gave me or the fact I had been listening in on a conversation that I wasn't suppose to know about.

After I sat down and we all had a good 'family chat', which I can't remember the last time I did, Ella got up to clear away the empty packaging from the Indian food we had eaten earlier.

"Your father must answered my message, May I add I have texted him about fifty times over the last few days without one reply, and he says he'll be back from whatever college he's currently as in a few days." Ella called from the kitchen, obviously annoyed. It probably wasn't on purpose, but my heart started beating faster when she used the words 'your father' when talking to the three of us.

"Something's definitely not right." Mike said, shaking his head. He certainly had a lot to take in over the past few hours.